Republicans notably silent, split as Trump probe deepens

Bullshit.
Okay. You tell me how many of the protests were violent. Show me what you got.

Okay. You tell me how many of the protests were violent. Show me what you got.
Are you fucking kidding?

You have all day and all night, and all afternoon?

We could start with JUST the ones outside the federal building in Seattle. There were 37 of them. ALL of them were violent. There isn't a single one that wasn't.

Are you fucking kidding?

You have all day and all night, and all afternoon?

We could start with JUST the ones outside the federal building in Seattle. There were 37 of them. ALL of them were violent. There isn't a single one that wasn't.
Across the country there were 4,700 protests and the average per day was 140 protests. You only know about the one in Seattle? :auiqs.jpg:
TV stations don`t send film crews to non violent protests as 94% of them were. Do you know why they don`t cover non violent protests? Take your time with this one.

i agree with the thread's title. i'm on twitter everyday and follow many Republican politicians. the silence after the FBI raid until today has been deafening, with a few notable exceptions

Across the country there were 4,700 protests and the average per day was 140 protests. You only know about the one in Seattle? :auiqs.jpg:

Not ONE, stupid fucktard.

THIRTY SEVEN.

On the federal building ALONE.

That doesn't even count CHAZ/CHOP and the rapes and assaults.

TV stations don`t send film crews to non violent protests as 94% of them were. Do you know why they don`t cover non violent protests? Take your time with this one.

I know this:

1664097785278.png

If Black cops were routinely shooting unarmed whites, would you be okay with it?
"stupid fucktard"? Does that pass for English at your trailer park?
Except that doesn't happen.

More whites get shot by cops than blacks

Forum List

Back