So where's Bidens health check??

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
All the nutters were throwing their usual toddler tantrums about Trumps health and him passing the medical and mental physicals in order to keep his vote as President. And he passed! It was a s**tstorm in the media for weeks too!

So, WHERE'S Bozo Bidens health report??!! I don't remember seeing ANYTHING about him passing ANY physical or MENTAL tests in order to keep his "vote" as president!! Yet another rock solid piece of proof that the DNC puppeteered Biden into office without going through ALL of the official channels!!

?

Hey new guy, troll threads go into a certain place on the board. Welcome though. Hilarious topic...no really. Asking 60 days in why there hasn't been an annual physical yet for Biden.

Hilarious.

All the nutters were throwing their usual toddler tantrums about Trumps health and him passing the medical and mental physicals in order to keep his vote as President. And he passed! It was a s**tstorm in the media for weeks too!

So, WHERE'S Bozo Bidens health report??!! I don't remember seeing ANYTHING about him passing ANY physical or MENTAL tests in order to keep his "vote" as president!! Yet another rock solid piece of proof that the DNC puppeteered Biden into office without going through ALL of the official channels!!

?

Biden refused to take a cognitive test....he retorted when asked if he would....."Why should i" bwaaaaaaaa

MSM as usual let it slide.

O’Connor has been Biden’s primary physician since 2009, and also released the results of Biden's most recent physical exam, which showed him to be in stable health. Notably, his doctor points out that Biden’s good health can be attributed to his decision not to smoke, drink and commitment to working out “at least five days per week.”

?
You realize you are calling for exactly what those who you call “nutters” were calling for right? That would make you no different than them

O’Connor has been Biden’s primary physician since 2009, and also released the results of Biden's most recent physical exam, which showed him to be in stable health. Notably, his doctor points out that Biden’s good health can be attributed to his decision not to smoke, drink and commitment to working out “at least five days per week.”

Wow!

Talk about FAKE NEWS!!!
Makes me wonder, who has the worst dementia.........Biden or his "doctor"??!!

They tried to cash that check at the blood bank.

bounced

insufficient funds
Like any trumpkins care.
You are a moron. Of course they care. It is important to ALL Americans--even you if you had a lick of sense. The health of the supposed leader of the free world is EVERY American's concern. Of course, you are mentally challenged and you feel well represented by the current WH squatter. Birds of a feather.

Forum List

Back