High Schoolder challenges Bachmann to debate

He's no great musician?

Yeah, how much is in your bank account?

I guess he got where he is, and sold all those albums because he sucks.

Keep trying to nail that set JELLO to the wall, and we will keeping laughing.
You must think Justin Beiber and Britney Spears are better musicians than Beethoven! He died poor. And you must admire the artist who created 'Piss Christ' more than Van Gogh, who also died penniless.

Maybe you secretly worship George Soros, who is mega-rich!

You're really a mental midget, aren't you, Gay Ranger?
I would say you're the mental "midget", on several fronts in the above post.

First of all, you only proved that there are smart, talented people like Ted, who know how to manage their money and die filthy rich. And then there are talented, stupid people like Beethoven And Van Gogh who squander their money and die dirt poor.

Secondly, you claim to be liberal, but slap height challenged people by using the term "midget". And then you slur gay people by trying to use the term in a lame put down.

Seriously, you're a fuckin' liberal dumbass.:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You should try reading some history.

Is that why they what to tell women what to do with their bodies? Is that why they want to stick their noses into our bedrooms? Because they want to be left alone?
Beat me to it again! Must be that whole "great minds..." thing. ;)

Morons all think alike as well.. You guys all regurgitate the same talking points. If one of you ever comers up with an original idea, I'll pass out from the shock.
Most likely, you'll pass out from the cheap booze.

It's the simple truth. Liberals are mostly sucking on the government tit. Few of them produce anything people are willing to buy.

It's the simple truth. Conservatives are mostly sucking on their cousin's tit. Few of them produce any children that people are willing to hire.

And liberals aren't prejudice or harbor negative stereotypes, right?

ROFL!

You keep embarrassing yourself every time you post. You piss all over every principle you claim to believe in.
What principles have I claimed to believe in, moron?

Thousands of high school students would love to debate Obama or Pelosi on, not only their ignorance of the constitutional, but their absolute contempt for it, but you'll never hear about it from the DNC propaganda organs.

It's news only because Bachamn is a conservative. You know who the left fears the most by watching who they attack the most viciously.
I'd love to see anyone debate Obama or Pelosi on the Constitution. Obama is a Constitutional scholar.
Are you comparing Bachmann to either of those two?

You know........I'd like to see Bachmann try to take on either of 'em.

She'd lose quite badly.

No she wouldn't. Pelosi is a certified moron, and Obama can't say what he believe about the Constitution without horrifying the entire country.

nes from your mom: keep her basement clean, stop spending an hour "reading" in the bathroom, and pick up your underwear.

Are all the libs in here ignorant jackasses like you?
Hit a nerve, did I?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I'd love to see anyone debate Obama or Pelosi on the Constitution. Obama is a Constitutional scholar.

Pelosi is the biggest twit ever elected to Congress, and everything Obama knows about the Constitution is Marxist propaganda. The country would be horrified to learn what he "knows" about the document.

Pelosi is the biggest twit ever elected to Congress, and everything Obama knows about the Constitution is Marxist propaganda. The country would be horrified to learn what he "knows" about the document.
Yeah, well, there's a definite reason why he wants his college records kept sealed.

Yeah, well, there's a definite reason why he wants his college records kept sealed.

It doesn't look good for the GOP if they are going to "trade down" to find issues to challenge Obama with. We used to have a pretty lame but somewhat effective standard set of issues like Guns, Gays and God to run on. Now it's birth certificates and college records? WOW! The republican brain trust is just getting dumber and dumber. It is embarrassing!

If she is so stupid and crazy how did she get her law degree and become a tax Lawyer?

Toooooooooooooooooooooooo easy..............

Pat Roberston!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzYSUI5_GM]YouTube - Bill Maher on elites[/ame]​

And we all know how biased Bill Maher is on religion.
And also the left biased, you are nothing unless you graduate from Yale or Harvard. No other college is good enough.
Only the Lefts universities are good and Christian universities are not.

How d you reconcile what Bill spoke about in that clip?

Unfortunately the average voter in the US is in fact an idiot. Just read boards like as evidence of that.
.....But, pictures are STILL worth........uhhhhhh.........nevermind......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]YouTube - SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters[/ame]

323.png

Thank you for posting that. Outstanding!

8:22 of pure Fox idiots. Wow. Notice how not one of them could pin point anything beyond the talking points. Damn. Yes, someone can put up a you tube of some idiot obama supporter but these righty nuts on this one are being fed by fox continually. Fox has huge ratings and that is the scary part. They have a lot of sheeple.
Yep...that's EXACTLY how 90% of the Radical Reactionary RWers on this very board talks.

To The T.

While simultaneously telling everyone else how to live.
Oh and the libs don't want to control every minutiae of our lives? What the fuck you smoking synthia? What car to drive, what house to buy, what fuel to use, what medicine I shouldn't have, what thoughts I need to think...

or else!

Nothing worse than a thief with a social conscience. They seem to think their crime is justified by the end results. And why is calling liberals thieves appropriate? Because they want to do it with someone ELSE'S money!
Should you be able to pour old paint down a sink or into the river?
Non sequiter.

Do you think Bachmann would even understand your post?
thinking.gif
Well it's painfully obvious you don't either.
It is always painful for you to string together a sentence, isn't it, short-bus driver?
I see. Let's take a page from RDD's "debate" book.

When you have the law on your side, you argue the law.
When you have morality on your side, you argue morality.
When you have nothing on your side, you smear your opponent's character.

Oh and the libs don't want to control every minutiae of our lives? What the fuck you smoking synthia? What car to drive, what house to buy, what fuel to use, what medicine I shouldn't have, what thoughts I need to think...

or else!

Nothing worse than a thief with a social conscience. They seem to think their crime is justified by the end results. And why is calling liberals thieves appropriate? Because they want to do it with someone ELSE'S money!
Should you be able to pour old paint down a sink or into the river?
And what the hell does that have to do with his post?
Nothing, cause that's all he's got.

Forum List

Back