High school crowns first same-sex prom king and queen

and?

you wouldn't be prom king anyway, why do you care?

it's wonderful that the kids who voted for them aren't bigoted losers like you.

Even the article mentions they're both girls. The idea here is to have one boy and one girl.
The school cheated a boy out of the honor.

And the by the school you mean the student body that voted for this couple. Also, quit whining. lol

Yes, I realize this was a vote.

So why are you blaming the school? Who cares if some school in Florida voted two queers to lead the Homecoming Court?

I just mean the whole encompasing entity.
And by the way, just because the students voted for this I'm betting the administration could have nulified the results if the results were of some sort of controversy thy didn't agree with.

and?

you wouldn't be prom king anyway, why do you care?

it's wonderful that the kids who voted for them aren't bigoted losers like you.

Even the article mentions they're both girls. The idea here is to have one boy and one girl.

And the by the school you mean the student body that voted for this couple. Also, quit whining. lol

So why are you blaming the school? Who cares if some school in Florida voted two queers to lead the Homecoming Court?

And by the way, just because the students voted for this I'm betting the administration could have nulified the results if the results were of some sort of controversy thy didn't agree with.

Sure, but the administration would be just as idiotic as the Principle that attempted to withhold and ultimately nullify a student council election b/c it wasn't diverse enough.

S.F. principal delays vote results, saying winners aren’t diverse

Sure, but the administration would be just as idiotic as the Principle that attempted to withhold and ultimately nullify a student council election b/c it wasn't diverse enough.

S.F. principal delays vote results, saying winners aren’t diverse

One would assume for equality, the rules would say students may vote for one male and one female. Since this isn't muddied up by being about a transgender student, you woud think they would honor both sexes.

Lets just call this baiting thread #XYZ. I am so tired of this soviet era style calling out and condemning, it's past time we got past political groupthink. End it.

Lets just call this baiting thread #XYZ. I am so tired of this soviet era style calling out and condemning, it's past time we got past political groupthink. End it.
Thats harsh. I think it is important in that it shows how much more civilised than us our kids are. In a decade people will read these threads and shake their hads.

"What , so you could put a man on the moon but couldnt get your heads round a Gay attraction ? Tell me it aint so Grandma."

It's beyond sickening to me. This country is being washed away in a flood of filth and the leftard clown posse are riding the waves on surf boards. Legalizing pedophilia by lowering the age of consent is next....just wait and see.

Thats harsh. I think it is important in that it shows how much more civilised than us our kids are. In a decade people will read these threads and shake their hads.

"What , so you could put a man on the moon but couldnt get your heads round a Gay attraction ? Tell me it aint so Grandma."

I hope we have higher aspirations than to who we bed next, of whatever sex. Please.

I hope we have higher aspirations than to who we bed next, of whatever sex. Please.
Make the wrong decision and its a miserable life Mary.

I concur.

I concur.
Kumbaya.

7 pages of discussion of a single high school's selection of the prom king & queen. LMAO!!

Go somewhere else then, no one is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to read this or post here.

And miss the laughs as the anti-gay crowd comes unglued? Not a chance!!

Oh, and what is really important has not been discussed (that I have seen, anyway). And that is that the next generation is already fine with same sex couples. The hatred from the older crowds will die with them.

The prom king is supposed to be male. The school had two Prom Queens. Someday, these kids will regret what they have done.

Forum List

Back