High school crowns first same-sex prom king and queen

What these kids need is moral and spiritual guidance and they're not getting it.

You truly are a magician. A level 6 Whine Spell combined with a level 7 Sanctimony Enhancement. I hope you have some mana left to defeat all those queers elves. lol

What these kids need is moral and spiritual guidance and they're not getting it.

You think those two lesbians would opt to spend more than a few minutes in your company? What do you do, lure them in with a role playing game and then....when they don't expect it....unleash Jeebus on them? Maybe you can cast a spell on them and make them love cock?

You truly are a magician. A level 6 Whine Spell combined with a level 7 Sanctimony Enhancement. I hope you have some mana left to defeat all those queers elves. lol
Well, in pagan days, homosexuality was widely practiced, and no one had a problem with it.

But that was also true about idol worship, ritual cannibalism, pedophilia, and ritual sex acts, all done to invoke the blessings of a fertility god and increase the harvest.

So as Christianity wanes, we have a lot to look forward to.

Well, in pagan days, homosexuality was widely practiced, and no one had a problem with it.

But that was also true about idol worship, ritual cannibalism, pedophilia, and ritual sex acts, all done to invoke the blessings of a fertility god and increase the harvest.

I don't eat much red meat so unless they serve Turkey Human I won't be able to join in with the cannibalism. :(

The best part of all this is that I will be dead in 30 years or so and will miss the worst of it.

I don't eat much red meat so unless they serve Turkey Human I won't be able to join in with the cannibalism. :(

Liar, you love the meat;)

I believe human meat IS white, though I've never cooked a human myself, that's what I've HEARD.

Dick. The Other White Meat. :lol:

Homosexuals like to portray their lifestyle as something that is new and cool, and in tune with the modern age.

But, in actual fact, homosexuality is as old as the Book of Genesis. Homosexuality, and other sins like idol worship, human sacrifice, and ritual acts of sexual perversion, are the reason God sent the flood, sparing only Noah and his family. Homosexuality, and a desire to rape two young men, were the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, sparing only Lot and his daughters. Paul specifically condemns homosexuality in the Letter to the Romans, saying that it is the fate of idol worshippers to defile their bodies with homosexual acts.

With all this overwhelming evidence from the Bible, anyone who argues that homosexuality is not an insult to God and his plan for man and woman to cleave to one another and be one flesh, is barking up the wrong tree.

Bigoted against boys.

Leon high-schoolers crowned a gay couple prom king and queen last month, a first in the school’s 185-year-old history.

To the two girls — Lindsey Creel and Brie Grimes, seniors who have been dating for three years — winning prom king and queen was not about the titles, but about helping others and raising awareness about LGBTQ issues.

“It feels good to know some of the things we’ve been a part of can help others going through tough experiences, in a positive way,” Brie said. “I needed someone in my life to show me that it would work out — when I was first going through this years ago. But I didn’t have that.”

“I hope that people will look at this and more will begin to think that it’s okay to be supportive of the LBTQ community,” Lindsey added. “Leon often talks about change… This is a good example for younger students there.”
Leon High crowns gay couple prom king and queen
And frightened rightwing bigots get needlessly upset about it.

Homosexuals like to portray their lifestyle as something that is new and cool, and in tune with the modern age.

But, in actual fact, homosexuality is as old as the Book of Genesis. Homosexuality, and other sins like idol worship, human sacrifice, and ritual acts of sexual perversion, are the reason God sent the flood, sparing only Noah and his family. Homosexuality, and a desire to rape two young men, were the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, sparing only Lot and his daughters. Paul specifically condemns homosexuality in the Letter to the Romans, saying that it is the fate of idol worshippers to defile their bodies with homosexual acts.

With all this overwhelming evidence from the Bible, anyone who argues that homosexuality is not an insult to God and his plan for man and woman to cleave to one another and be one flesh, is barking up the wrong tree.

Lot offered his daughters to be raped. After they thought Sodom was the end of the world they fucked their dad to repopulate.

Bigoted against boys.

Leon high-schoolers crowned a gay couple prom king and queen last month, a first in the school’s 185-year-old history.

To the two girls — Lindsey Creel and Brie Grimes, seniors who have been dating for three years — winning prom king and queen was not about the titles, but about helping others and raising awareness about LGBTQ issues.

“It feels good to know some of the things we’ve been a part of can help others going through tough experiences, in a positive way,” Brie said. “I needed someone in my life to show me that it would work out — when I was first going through this years ago. But I didn’t have that.”

“I hope that people will look at this and more will begin to think that it’s okay to be supportive of the LBTQ community,” Lindsey added. “Leon often talks about change… This is a good example for younger students there.”
And frightened rightwing bigots get needlessly upset about it.

I'm not upset, it just reveals the depravity in public schools. Social engineering at it's worst and it's little wonder students come out of the system as ignorant as you are....although I bet they don't overuse the word fallacy

Bigoted against boys.

How sweeeet.... Lol

The students readily admit that the king didn't deserve to be crowned. They did it to raise awareness.

Dick. The Other White Meat. :lol:

I thought it was pinkish. I should look closer before eating it.

Forum List

Back