Hidin Biden

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Donald Trump is a miracle worker. Once again the media will be proven wrong. So wrapped up in propagating propaganda they have lost sight of any truth.
Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg

Donald Trump is a miracle worker. Once again the media will be proven wrong. So wrapped up in propagating propaganda they have lost sight of any truth.
Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
wee wee weeeeeee...look at me---Beijing joe

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg

I could ride a bike at three.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
Irrelevant. You said he was hiding and I was just pointing out that, according to FOX, you were lying.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
Irrelevant. You said he was hiding and I was just pointing out that, according to FOX, you were lying.

So he comes out of his basement and rides his bike.
So the fuck what? Let me know when he's out campaigning,facing crowds and answering questions from the general public.
LOL...we've seen the results when that happens.
Dog faced pony soldier,derp,pushups,derpity derp,corn pop,rub my hairy legs....derp.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
So he comes out of his basement and rides his bike. So the fuck what?
Did you not read my previous post? Just pointing out that FOX confirmed that OP was lying.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
Did you not read my previous post? Just pointing out that FOX confirmed that OP was lying.

He's still hiding.
Just because he rode a bike around doesnt mean he's not hiding.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
Irrelevant. You said he was hiding and I was just3 pointing out that, according to FOX, you were lying.
You talk like youre a fucking three year old. Neener, neener.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
He's still hiding. Just because he rode a bike around doesn't mean he's not hiding.
Just because you say he's hiding, doesn't mean he's hiding. How would you know anyway, TV talking heads and radio blowhards tell you so?

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
Irrelevant. You said he was hiding and I was just3 pointing out that, according to FOX, you were lying.
You talk like you're a fucking three year old. Neener, neener.
Sorry you think stating facts is talking like as three year old. Maybe I could turn it down a notch to two year old level so you can understand it better.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
Sorry you think stating facts is talking like as three year old. Maybe I could turn it down a notch to two year old level so you can understand it better.
Irrelevant immaterial bullshit is more like it. Either grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

Not hiding. FOX says so.

FHEnOmDCitn2KQ6G.jpg
Irrelevant immaterial bullshit is more like it. Either grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up.
It's funny how you can be totally crude and I'm the one that needs to grow up. Look at yourself. If anyone's being childish, it's you.

Forum List

Back