Everything biden touches turns to shit

Well pretty much everything a leftist dem touches turns to shit.....FJB is just a husk, it's the ones around him calling the shots.
You believe Biden is calling the shots? If true, you're retarded.

Democrats get their orders from their WEF masters.

If you deny that, you're retarded.

Are you retarded?

Kidding, right?

- The "War on Oil" which obviously failed because we're producing and using more than ever.
-The AFG fiasco
  • We abandoned Bagram - a primo intel site ("Over the horizon intelligence" is a ludicrous expression). Of course Biden repeatedly claimed no one told him we should keep it - until the top three generals testified before congress they had each, separately, advised him to do so.
  • The Southern Border - a disaster which Biden created single handedly, and we still don't know why.
  • The EV fiasco... He's demanding we convert to EV when the grid clearly has no ability to support is, and his - planned upgrades don't come close to doing so.
  • He allowed an intel gathering balloon to transverse the entire U.S.. How dumb is that?
  • He promised unlimited U.S. support to Ukraine - which, since he doesn't control U>S> funds - he couldn't possibly do. Now Ukraine has a major effort ongoing to police up artillery shellls from mud... and is stalemated, hoping Biden can deliver their redemption.
  • The economy? Raised inflation to 9.8% on his watch,,, now wants credit it ro lowering it to a number still higher than when he took office.
  • "Bidenomics? That was a failed publicity pitch. Bidenomics has hurt the average American and continues to do so.
  • His boy Hunter? Biden repeatedly said he had no involvement or knowledge about Hunter's business... until that was proven to be a lie.
  • Biden dribbled a trail stolen classified documents behind him for 30m years. And his intentions for having the documents was to write a book... personal profit... to hell with national security information.

Obviously, I can go on for pages. The truth is, Biden's failures far outnumber and outweigh his limited successes. And his proclivity for lying is active andongoing.

He's a screw up, and he lies in every public oration... which is not something "We the people..." should fail to recognize and condemn.

Last edited:
I don't support Hamas.

Yeah, you kind of do, just don’t realize it. Just like you don’t realize you kind of support Iran and their terrorism and you support an open US border. The Democrats tell you they don’t support any of these things, but their actions and policies say otherwise.

Yeah, you kind of do, just don’t realize it. Just like you don’t realize you kind of support Iran and their terrorism and you support an open US border. The Democrats tell you they don’t support any of these things, but their actions and policies say otherwise.
Really?

Tell me more about what I think and support.

Dude, he sucked up to fascist dictators and trashed our allies.

Were you under a rock for his whole term?

And what wars were we funding? Was there chaos in the ME? Did Ukraine attack Russia? Biden’s weakness in his policies and his actions(Afghanistan) emboldened our enemies. Clearly. Trump didn’t always talk bad about our enemies because that would be stupid(Joe). Trump took action against them when necessary. Joe talks bad about them but at the same time gives them everything they want.(Iran, Afghanistan, China, etc.).

As far as trashing our allies, I assume you mean asking some members of NATO to pay up. Yeah, imagine they much prefer Biden who is more than willing to foot the bill to protect them so they can build some more parks and bouncy houses.

You really need to step away from MSNBC or whatever has you so confused.

Really?

Tell me more about what I think and support.

Maybe I am wrong, but if, for example, you support a secure border then you are voting for the wrong guy. Maybe you just don’t realize it. I dunno, I have all but given up trying to figure out the twisted “logic“ of the average Biden voter.

And what wars were we funding? Was there chaos in the ME? Did Ukraine attack Russia? Biden’s weakness in his policies and his actions(Afghanistan) emboldened our enemies. Clearly. Trump didn’t always talk bad about our enemies because that would be stupid(Joe). Trump took action against them when necessary. Joe talks bad about them but at the same time gives them everything they want.(Iran, Afghanistan, China, etc.).

As far as trashing our allies, I assume you mean asking some members of NATO to pay up. Yeah, imagine they much prefer Biden who is more than willing to foot the bill to protect them so they can build some more parks and bouncy houses.

You really need to step away from MSNBC or whatever has you so confused.
tRump surrendered to our enemies in Afghanistan, that's what "emboldened" them.

Ukraine didn't attack Russia, it was the other way around.

tRump never "took action" against anyone, he fell in love with them.

I'm not the one who is confused here.

Maybe I am wrong, but if, for example, you support a secure border then you are voting for the wrong guy. Maybe you just don’t realize it. I dunno, I have all but given up trying to figure out the twisted “logic“ of the average Biden voter.
If tRump wanted a secure border all he had to do was let the republicans in congress vote for it, but he torpedoed the bill so he could continue to complain about it.

And you seem OK with that so I'm thinking you don't really care.

Forum List

Back