Hey Donald, were's the effin JOBS!!

He likes signing shit, that's a given. He likes the power over minorities and Obama's legacy....okay, but what got you in the white house, beside Putin and hicks...is this promise of good paying JOBS. Okay, so we've done the Impera gig, we showed our ass, now its time for jobs. Get on the phone with China, tell the leader your closing him down and your bringing all them jobs back to America!!

1940s-womans-hand-picking-up-phone-receiver-cmt435.jpg
I take My coffee black.
Can I have some ketchup with my burger?
Ask Tigerr...not the traditional role he's used to but I think he'll make an exception for you.
She is a girl
Oh, I didn't know. I'll be sure to add the appropriate honorific next time.

He likes signing shit, that's a given. He likes the power over minorities and Obama's legacy....okay, but what got you in the white house, beside Putin and hicks...is this promise of good paying JOBS. Okay, so we've done the Impera gig, we showed our ass, now its time for jobs. Get on the phone with China, tell the leader your closing him down and your bringing all them jobs back to America!!

I take My coffee black.
Ask Tigerr...not the traditional role he's used to but I think he'll make an exception for you.
That was for Tigerr. I bet he, she, it has a nice tag on the mc Donald's uniform with the name "Tigerr" on it.

I take My coffee black.
That was for Tigerr. I bet he, she, it has a nice tag on the mc Donald's uniform with the name "Tigerr" on it.
Complete with little blacked out triangle nose and a hair clip with tiger ears on it!

I take My coffee black.
She is a girl

I am trying to tell you she is an old poster on here.. Kinda a legend in her own stupid mind

I take My coffee black.
She is a girl

I am trying to tell you she is an old poster on here. Kinda a legend in her own stupid mind
LOL...Well, I'm a pretty old poster here too. Hmm.... I can't remember her name, but I think I may know who you are referring to.

I take My coffee black.
Complete with little blacked out triangle nose and a hair clip with tiger ears on it!
Don't forge the pierced tongue. It turns all the Q's on.

Hey Tigerass.

Where the hell is you're brain??

Oh wait. I forgot. You don't have one. Never mind.

Jobs? Every fast food joint and grocery store has signs that say "We're Hiring." Go get one and tell all your friends the good news.
Of course they're hiring.....with min. wages...bitch, I want them china manufactoring jobs the whore promised.

Just a question. How do you live now?
Uhmmmm, how do I live now.....Uh, I get up each morning and take a deep breath and I continue to breath throughout the day, that's how I live now...dumb ass!! And if I continue to breath.......get the point?
Okay, tiger, stare at the two words below for a while and see if anything clicks...

Breath Breathe

(Class: NO laughing!!!)

Jobs? Every fast food joint and grocery store has signs that say "We're Hiring." Go get one and tell all your friends the good news.
Of course they're hiring.....with min. wages...bitch, I want them china manufactoring jobs the whore promised.

Uhmmmm, how do I live now.....Uh, I get up each morning and take a deep breath and I continue to breath throughout the day, that's how I live now...dumb ass!! And if I continue to breath.......get the point?
Okay, tiger, stare at the two words below for a while and see if anything clicks...

Breath Breathe

Deep breathes are taken, now what the fuck are you talking about? You asked how do I live, I gave you examples...where's the problem?

Breath Breathe

Deep breathes are taken, now what the fuck are you talking about? You asked how do I live, I gave you examples...where's the problem?
You didn't stare long enough. Try it again.

I'll bet President Trump uses spell check on his Executive orders.
I bet you my intire paycheck he does too...after all, Baron is of age

Truth matters it's entire ..but what do I know

tigerred59 is Truthie?

That certainly 'splains a lot!

Yes it's her

She's not quite as intoxicated as in the past. Perhaps the new liver didn't work out.

Those coal mines in W. VA reopened yet?

Forum List

Back