Hey Donald, were's the effin JOBS!!

Hell, he created 10,000 at Starbucks in just his first week... they gave them all to refugees. Take it up with them!
Starbucks is laying off people as we speak, it was just a PR move....there days of 7 bucks a cup is coming to an end, you can get that shit at a 7/11 for 2 dolla's today.

Starbucks is laying off people as we speak, it was just a PR move....there days of 7 bucks a cup is coming to an end, you can get that shit at a 7/11 for 2 dolla's today.
Hey reconmark. How many grammatical errors can you find in this Lib's post?

I'll bet President Trump uses spell check on his Executive orders.
I bet you my intire paycheck he does too...after all, Baron is of age
Your intire paycheck huh?

Oh leave truthmatters alone she earns her intire pay check
Your avatar is sad. Every time I see her picture I'm reminded of Obama's bloody hands.

Kathryn Steinle’s family fights to keep lawsuit against SF alive

It is sad.

She should be alive today......the criminal Mayors of Sanctuary cities have a lot to answer for.

He likes signing shit, that's a given. He likes the power over minorities and Obama's legacy....okay, but what got you in the white house, beside Putin and hicks...is this promise of good paying JOBS. Okay, so we've done the Impera gig, we showed our ass, now its time for jobs. Get on the phone with China, tell the leader your closing him down and your bringing all them jobs back to America!!

1940s-womans-hand-picking-up-phone-receiver-cmt435.jpg
Jobs? Every fast food joint and grocery store has signs that say "We're Hiring." Go get one and tell all your friends the good news.

He likes signing shit, that's a given. He likes the power over minorities and Obama's legacy....okay, but what got you in the white house, beside Putin and hicks...is this promise of good paying JOBS. Okay, so we've done the Impera gig, we showed our ass, now its time for jobs. Get on the phone with China, tell the leader your closing him down and your bringing all them jobs back to America!!

Hey Donald, were's the effin JOBS!!

Were's?
Moron!

I'll bet President Trump uses spell check on his Executive orders.

Your avatar is sad. Every time I see her picture I'm reminded of Obama's bloody hands.

It is sad.

She should be alive today......the criminal Mayors of Sanctuary cities have a lot to answer for.

Skye somethings you can't let go. Her last words were "daddy help me"

We have to make a wrong to a right

It is sad.

Skye somethings you can't let go. Her last words were "daddy help me"

We have to make a wrong to a right

You are correct!:thup:

That's why America has elected President Trump! :clap:

To make the wrongs right.

GOD Bless President Trump!

Jobs? Every fast food joint and grocery store has signs that say "We're Hiring." Go get one and tell all your friends the good news.
Of course they're hiring.....with min. wages...bitch, I want them china manufactoring jobs the whore promised.

Of course they're hiring.....with min. wages...bitch, I want them china manufactoring jobs the whore promised.
Be patient, it's still winter in China. They'll be back in due time. Better buy yourself a new lunch box and some good, sturdy work shoes.

Just a question. How do you live now?

He saved more jobs before becoming president that Obama did the entire 8 years.

"Weres" the jobs? Out of your league, bozo. You couldn't make it past the cover letter.

8 years of Obama and I never once saw the OP niggerr ask "Weres" the jobs but give Trump 10 days and he's supposed to work a fucking miracle with the crap Obama handed him. God damn man, you're the reason I support birth control for drug addicts having kids.

Last edited:
Hell, he created 10,000 at Starbucks in just his first week... they gave them all to refugees. Take it up with them!
7 bucks a cup?....what fucking starbucks do you go to?.....

As if jobs suddenly appear overnight just because someone is elected to office. Time will tell.

As if jobs suddenly appear overnight just because someone is elected to office. Time will tell.
Hey, the impera got it like dat, at least dat's what I thought

Forum List

Back