Hey Donald, were's the effin JOBS!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
He likes signing shit, that's a given. He likes the power over minorities and Obama's legacy....okay, but what got you in the white house, beside Putin and hicks...is this promise of good paying JOBS. Okay, so we've done the Impera gig, we showed our ass, now its time for jobs. Get on the phone with China, tell the leader your closing him down and your bringing all them jobs back to America!!

1940s-womans-hand-picking-up-phone-receiver-cmt435.jpg

• Banned
Jobs will be Trumps achilles heel. You don't get them white boys some good paying jobs, they gonna turn on your ass.

Hell, he created 10,000 at Starbucks in just his first week... they gave them all to refugees. Take it up with them!

lol......imagine the OP trying to roll out of bed every morning with this enormous bumpy cucumber sticking out of his pie hole!! Dang.....what a life......having to stand up all day!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Really.......has there ever been a more miserable mofu on this board ever?:coffee:

Keep the threads a 'comin s0n........we cant get enough of them!

I'll bet President Trump uses spell check on his Executive orders.
I bet you my intire paycheck he does too...after all, Baron is of age
Your intire paycheck huh?

Oh leave truthmatters alone she earns her intire pay check
Your avatar is sad. Every time I see her picture I'm reminded of Obama's bloody hands.

Kathryn Steinle’s family fights to keep lawsuit against SF alive

I'll bet President Trump uses spell check on his Executive orders.
I bet you my intire paycheck he does too...after all, Baron is of age
Your intire paycheck huh?

Oh leave truthmatters alone she earns her intire pay check
Your avatar is sad. Every time I see her picture I'm reminded of Obama's bloody hands.

Kathryn Steinle’s family fights to keep lawsuit against SF alive

I know thank you.

Forum List

Back