Alexandre Bissonnette

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The actual Quebec mosque shooting suspect is Alexandre Bissonnette, a 27 year old white French Canadian who appears to fit the profile of a rabid anti-immigrant nationalist.
Reports say he has behaved on the internet as an anti-immigrant far-right “troll” opposed to Quebec immigrant-rights groups. And Bisonnette’s Facebook page – now taken down but still archived – lists among its “likes” the far right French nationalist Marine Le Pen, and Donald Trump.

Suspect in Quebec Mosque Attack Quickly Depicted as a Moroccan Muslim. He’s a White Nationalist.

The actual Quebec mosque shooting suspect is Alexandre Bissonnette, a 27 year old white French Canadian who appears to fit the profile of a rabid anti-immigrant nationalist.
Reports say he has behaved on the internet as an anti-immigrant far-right “troll” opposed to Quebec immigrant-rights groups. And Bisonnette’s Facebook page – now taken down but still archived – lists among its “likes” the far right French nationalist Marine Le Pen, and Donald Trump.

Suspect in Quebec Mosque Attack Quickly Depicted as a Moroccan Muslim. He’s a White Nationalist.
The Facebook page was proven fake and was taken down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/world/canada/quebec-mosque-shooting.html?_r=0

QUEBEC — Alexandre Bissonnette, the alleged gunman who killed six and wounded eight at a Quebec City mosque on Sunday, was charged with six counts of first degree murder and five counts of attempted murder at the Quebec City Courthouse late on Monday afternoon, handcuffed and wearing a white jumpsuit but leaving a country wondering why.

The shooting on Sunday, the first time someone had been killed in a mosque in Canada and, at least recently, a rare event outside the Muslim world, shocked a nation that has prided itself on openness and has been lauded for its welcoming acceptance of Syrian refugees. The shooting, however, underscored a growing anti-Muslim sentiment that has been particular virulent in some parts of this French-speaking corner of the country.

“Canada took in roughly 30,000 Syrian refugees in a three month period —proportionate to the U.S. taking in 225,000 over that time,” said David B. Harris, a lawyer and a director at Insignis Strategic Research Inc., a counterterrorism consultancy. “These are dramatic developments in the life of any nation.”

Mr. Bissonnette was well known to people who monitor far-right groups in Quebec, where he was a frequent commenter on sites speaking about immigration and Islam.

Looks like a Canadian version of our alt-right.

Now to the heart of it. If this was a Quebecois one has to realize Quebecois hate everybody but their own.

Go ahead. Try to show up to a Habs game in a Leaf shirt. Good freaking luck. You're running for your life.

:lol: Quebecois especially hate Ontarians.

But they are also sort of "equal opportunity haters". They hate everyone but Quebecois.

This is very serious though and my heart goes out to the victims and the victims families. This hurts deeply. In Winnipeg tonight I know that there will be former RCMP and military standing guard for services.

It's surreal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/world/canada/quebec-mosque-shooting.html?_r=0

QUEBEC — Alexandre Bissonnette, the alleged gunman who killed six and wounded eight at a Quebec City mosque on Sunday, was charged with six counts of first degree murder and five counts of attempted murder at the Quebec City Courthouse late on Monday afternoon, handcuffed and wearing a white jumpsuit but leaving a country wondering why.

The shooting on Sunday, the first time someone had been killed in a mosque in Canada and, at least recently, a rare event outside the Muslim world, shocked a nation that has prided itself on openness and has been lauded for its welcoming acceptance of Syrian refugees. The shooting, however, underscored a growing anti-Muslim sentiment that has been particular virulent in some parts of this French-speaking corner of the country.

“Canada took in roughly 30,000 Syrian refugees in a three month period —proportionate to the U.S. taking in 225,000 over that time,” said David B. Harris, a lawyer and a director at Insignis Strategic Research Inc., a counterterrorism consultancy. “These are dramatic developments in the life of any nation.”

Mr. Bissonnette was well known to people who monitor far-right groups in Quebec, where he was a frequent commenter on sites speaking about immigration and Islam.

Looks like a Canadian version of our alt-right.

Pfffft. He's a francophone. They come left and right with their prejudices. FLQ for example was far left. Basically the hate is for anyone not Quebecois. It's really that simple.

Muslims are just the "new" target. But they've gone big time after Jews as well. And of course Anglophones.

So now a moroccan is beinging described as "white".

Reminds me how Zimmerman was called a "white" hispanic.

Identity politics.....ya gotta love it!! ..... :lol: ... :lol:

you have not met a whole lot of Moroccans, have you sunni, dear. Yes----Moroccans are -----CAUCASIONS by race-----some blue eyed and blond-----but a lot more Iraqis are blue eyed and blond -----and even more than Iraqis there are lots of blue eyed blond Syrians. Most people consider caucasions to be "white" Skin color is multiallelic. Africa is, in general, land continuous. Do you "call" portugese people turquoise?

I bet you leftwing loons are ECSTATIC!

you have not met a whole lot of Moroccans, have you sunni, dear. Yes----Moroccans are -----CAUCASIONS by race-----some blue eyed and blond-----but a lot more Iraqis are blue eyed and blond -----and even more than Iraqis there are lots of blue eyed blond Syrians. Most people consider caucasions to be "white" Skin color is multiallelic. Africa is, in general, land continuous. Do you "call" portugese people turquoise?
I've personally known dozens of Moroccans, Syrians, and Iraqis. Never meet a blue eyed, blond haired one.

But since you know everything..... you must be correct. ..... :lol: .. :lol:

As I said earlier. Believe it or not, Canada has alot of trash running around. With our bumbling police more interested in entrapping welfare recipients and chasing rabbits, these guys are able to do as they please.

I want to thank the FBI for assisting Canada in multiple cases over the last few years in which the RCMP, OPP and TPS were incompetent and docile. Fortunately the FBI deal in facts and not operating as agent provocateurs.

As I said earlier. Believe it or not, Canada has alot of trash running around. With our bumbling police more interested in entrapping welfare recipients and chasing rabbits, these guys are able to do as they please.

I want to thank the FBI for assisting Canada in multiple cases over the last few years in which the RCMP, OPP and TPS were incompetent and docile. Fortunately the FBI deal in facts and not operating as agent provocateurs.

As a Michigander, I deeply admire Canada and especially Canadians. I am still grateful for Canadian support during the Iran Hostage crisis. It is a beautiful land....and I refuse to countenance any slanders against Dudley Doright and Sgt. Preston, and King too!

Forum List

Back