Hey Donald, were's the effin JOBS!!

88% of all manufacturing jobs lost since 2001 were automated.

We will get them back when we go back to horse and buggy.

And that's a promise Trump will keep.

He likes signing shit, that's a given. He likes the power over minorities and Obama's legacy....okay, but what got you in the white house, beside Putin and hicks...is this promise of good paying JOBS. Okay, so we've done the Impera gig, we showed our ass, now its time for jobs. Get on the phone with China, tell the leader your closing him down and your bringing all them jobs back to America!!

1940s-womans-hand-picking-up-phone-receiver-cmt435.jpg
Your welfare freeloader days are coming to an end....

He likes signing shit, that's a given. He likes the power over minorities and Obama's legacy....okay, but what got you in the white house, beside Putin and hicks...is this promise of good paying JOBS. Okay, so we've done the Impera gig, we showed our ass, now its time for jobs. Get on the phone with China, tell the leader your closing him down and your bringing all them jobs back to America!!

LOLOLOL....Miss Sharlette, Miss Sharkette...I don't know nuttin bout birthin no babies....what ever should I do??? Bitch, I been workin since I was 16, I'm almost 60.....the only thing Trump can do for me is show me his package and prove his hands is just a myth!!

The last time I saw a welfare check, I was paying federal taxes to pay congress

LOLOLOL....Miss Sharlette, Miss Sharkette...I don't know nuttin bout birthin no babies....what ever should I do??? Bitch, I been workin since I was 16, I'm almost 60.....the only thing Trump can do for me is show me his package and prove his hands is just a myth!!

horse-meme.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...damit, I can't stop laughing..thank you, thank you, thank you....LOLOLOLOLOLOL....thank you...sooooo funnnnnnnnyyyyyy, so funnnnnnyyyyyy, thank you!!

Jobs? Every fast food joint and grocery store has signs that say "We're Hiring." Go get one and tell all your friends the good news.
Of course they're hiring.....with min. wages...bitch, I want them china manufactoring jobs the whore promised.

Just a question. How do you live now?
Uhmmmm, how do I live now.....Uh, I get up each morning and take a deep breath and I continue to breath throughout the day, that's how I live now...dumb ass!! And if I continue to breath.......get the point?

You can't ration with the walking dead....these mindless idiots are still waiting on Obama's birth certificate

Jobs? Every fast food joint and grocery store has signs that say "We're Hiring." Go get one and tell all your friends the good news.
Of course they're hiring.....with min. wages...bitch, I want them china manufactoring jobs the whore promised.

Uhmmmm, how do I live now.....Uh, I get up each morning and take a deep breath and I continue to breath throughout the day, that's how I live now...dumb ass!! And if I continue to breath.......get the point?

Modern translation ~ you are truthmatters who just woke up with fruit loops in your mouth..welcome back kid .i missed you

Modern translation ~ you are truthmatters who just woke up with fruit loops in your mouth..welcome back kid .i missed you

Annie has been around she is posting like a grandma. So is swallow.

The last time I saw a welfare check, I was paying federal taxes to pay congress
You, pay taxes? Ok ok. Your two dollar contribution to the US treasury has been duly noted. Keep up the good work! :lmao:

You can't ration with the walking dead....these mindless idiots are still waiting on Obama's birth certificate
I'm still waiting to see all those reduced health insurance rates as a result of Husseincare. Cause if you like your doctor...you can shove it! :rofl:

How do you manage to do that with your head stuck so deep up Uranus? Can you draw a sketch or something for us?

I take My coffee black.

I take My coffee black.
Can I have some ketchup with my burger?

I take My coffee black.
Ask Tigerr...not the traditional role he's used to but I think he'll make an exception for you.

I take My coffee black.
Ask Tigerr...not the traditional role he's used to but I think he'll make an exception for you.
She is a girl

Forum List

Back