Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

And if they can't win they cheat. That is why Warnock is a Senator and Biden is president.
Why because Trump didn't get away with stealing the election? Right now a bi partisan bill is being passed so no president can ever get as close as Trump got to stealing an election. Fuck off you dope.

i think he’s scared that even with all the racist attacks on Walker he is still likely to win….that scares him
Hershel walker should be a Republican. He's worth $73 million dollars. What's your excuse? Is it god, gays, guns or racism that gets you voting GOP?

Hershel is able to forgive the racism in the GOP because he knows using racism as a wedge issue to win over poor whites works. And his uncle tom ass will look like the GOP is a big tent when it's not. The only blacks who are in the GOP are rich ones. Why is that? Is it because they forgot where they came from? Hell yes it is. Same reason Kaitlyn Jenner votes GOP. She's worth millions. It pays to forgive the GOP for being racist, homophobic and mysogynistic.

Looks like all of the bastards have chimed in on this thread.

Why because Trump didn't get away with stealing the election? Right now a bi partisan bill is being passed so no president can ever get as close as Trump got to stealing an election. Fuck off you dope.
Biden got away with stealing it. Reality awaits. It has always been more than obvious.

Biden got away with stealing it. Reality awaits. It has always been more than obvious.
Huh? You mean if he loses the next election that's proof?

You're an idiot.

So what will it tell you when Texas turns blue? Will that make you realize all your right wing policies are bad?

From threatening to take trans kids away from their parents, to putting a bounty on women who seek abortion and a bounty on anyone who tries to help them get one, to loosening gun laws amid so many mass shootings, Texas isn’t a great state anymore. It’s a failed state.

The Mothers Against Gregg Abbott PAC is a savvy salvo into the very realm that Republicans and evangelicals believe they control: the family. It puts faces on the women and families who have been harmed or threatened by the retrograde policies of the Abbott administration. The ad also highlights the diversity of the Texas population and, thus, the kind of voters who can bring into existence what Republicans such as Abbott are most afraid of: Texas going blue.

And if they can't win they cheat. That is why Warnock is a Senator and Biden is president.
Stop suggesting Democrats cheat. For god sakes a bipartisan bill was just passed to make sure no sleazy president like Trump can ever again try to pull what he tried

Trump trying to steal the election isn't obvious to you but Biden stealing the election is? LOL.

What did Rudy say? We have no evidence just a lot of theories?

Reality awaits? Not for you.

Stop suggesting Democrats cheat. For god sakes a bipartisan bill was just passed to make sure no sleazy president like Trump can ever again try to pull what he tried

You mean next time there is massive fraud no one can challenge the election? You support fascists, you idiot.

Hershel walker should be a Republican. He's worth $73 million dollars. What's your excuse? Is it god, gays, guns or racism that gets you voting GOP?

Hershel is able to forgive the racism in the GOP because he knows using racism as a wedge issue to win over poor whites works. And his uncle tom ass will look like the GOP is a big tent when it's not. The only blacks who are in the GOP are rich ones. Why is that? Is it because they forgot where they came from? Hell yes it is. Same reason Kaitlyn Jenner votes GOP. She's worth millions. It pays to forgive the GOP for being racist, homophobic and mysogynistic.
i vote for republican because unlike the dem party they tend to support policies that promote freedom

You know that old minstrel voice where the black says, "well hello dere"? I have to admit when I read Hershel's words, I can't help but hear him saying this in black voice.

“Since we don’t control the air, our good air decided to float over to China’s bad air, so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move,” Walker said earlier this month while discussing the Green New Deal. “So it moves over to our good air space. Then, now, we got to clean that back up.”

The only way to black it up more would be to start with Oh Lordy. Add in a few I say's or do declares.

And I don't expect you Republicans to see what an idiot he is. You're idiots too. You deny man made climate change is real too. He's perfect for you.
that’s cause you are a racist

i vote for republican because unlike the dem party they tend to support policies that promote freedom
Free to be arrested if you get an abortion.
Free to murder anyone you want with any gun you want.
Not free to travel. If they don't like foreigners coming here, why would the rest of the world want us visiting them?

You guys are such losers. Thank God we control the White House, Senate and House of Reps.

Free to be arrested if you get an abortion.
Free to murder anyone you want with any gun you want.
Not free to travel. If they don't like foreigners coming here, why would the rest of the world want us visiting them?

You guys are such losers. Thank God we control the White House, Senate and House of Reps.
1) the people are free to make any laws they want about abortion
2( free to murder? haha ok..
3) people are free to come visit legally, respect our laws and that what we do when visiting other counties too

yes, american are so much better off with you all running the show..9.1 inflation, humanitarian crisis on the border, war jusr great stuff

1) the people are free to make any laws they want about abortion
2( free to murder? haha ok..
3) people are free to come visit legally, respect our laws and that what we do when visiting other counties too

yes, american are so much better off with you all running the show..9.1 inflation, humanitarian crisis on the border, war jusr great stuff
So you are okay with letting Mexican visitors in just like we let Canadians in? How stupid are you? They don't leave!!! Canadians come and visit then go home. Mexicans only say they are visiting but they are coming to work.

So if they are free to come visit legally, I guess you'll never stop illegal immigration.

UNLESS, of course you go after illegal employers. Without them Mexicans will go home after they visit too. This country has an illegal employer problem.

So you are okay with letting Mexican visitors in just like we let Canadians in? How stupid are you? They don't leave!!! Canadians come and visit then go home. Mexicans only say they are visiting but they are coming to work.

So if they are free to come visit legally, I guess you'll never stop illegal immigration.

UNLESS, of course you go after illegal employers. Without them Mexicans will go home after they visit too. This country has an illegal employer problem.
very racism and dem of you

i’m fine with anyone coming legally.

I smell a little bit of racism in that comment.
See why you promote an idiot like hershel? Him and Kanye are the perfect idiots who forgot where they came from. They’ve swallowed the Republican racist bullshit.

Have we asked hershall any questions about the black community? Nope. Because anything he has said is uncle tommish

Forum List

Back