Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

. More mail balloting seems reasonable to me.
How "reasonable" does this sound ? >>>

Millions of already deported illegal aliens, sitting in their houses in Mexico, hundreds of miles from the USA, could drop US election ballots in the mail, and vote in a US election.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
Trump is pushing the voter fraud lie for two reasons

1. Hold down the number of voters
2. Have an excuse when he loses
Link? Or is this another one of your opinions that you state as a fact.
You are not denying it are ya?

Here, I’ll dispel your belief it doesn’t exist.

1982 Adlai Stevenson III and Republican James Thompson
Adlai Stevenson came within 5,074 votes of capturing the governorship out of 3.67 million votes. Chief Judge Frank McGarr of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois publicly released the federal grand jury's report (one of only 3 times in history that had happened), and the evidence revealed substantial vote fraud in Chicago during the November 2, 1982, election and found "that similar fraudulent activities have occurred prior to 1982.” Based on FBI agent Ernest Locker investigation, he was struck how routine voter fraud was in Chicago. Locker believes the claims, that Mayor Daley threw the 1960 presidential election for John Kennedy with massive ballot stuffing in Chicago. This type of voter fraud, stated Locker, "was an accepted way of life in Chicago.” Conclusions: 3,000 votes had been cast in the names of individuals who were dead, and more than 31,000 individuals had voted twice in different locations in the city. Thousands of individuals had supposedly voted despite being incarcerated at the time of the election, and utility records showed that some individuals who voted were registered as living on vacant lots. 100,000 phony votes were counted in total, bringing the defendant within 5,000 votes of stealing the governorship.
igeek.com

Examples of Voter Fraud - iGeek

igeek.com
It was so reprehensible it was even noted in Congressional records.
And NC has so many voting 110 and over. Please. And this from Pew-
112-Year-Old Voters in North Carolina?

www.pewtrusts.org
www.pewtrusts.org
Early voting began in North Carolina in October, and soon after almost 900 voters aged 112 reportedly cast ballots. In fact in 2008, almost 10,000 108-year olds cast ballots and just over 9,000 110-year olds voted in 2010.
This information is from Guess who , the heritage foundation , your Pew example I can't find but they do quote one of the biggest investigation of voter fraud. It Was listed by state but almost no one was charged and were only acusations not charges . Election Fraud
In 12 years they found just over 2000 accusations. that's adds up to 3 a year in each states , remember these are accusations. Now remember this is all right wing crap , Heritage foundation. is just a arm of the right wing party just like fox news. Your FBI agent making up you whole point only speculated as far as I can see , if you can show me otherwise , I;ll except it.

Trump is pushing the voter fraud lie for two reasons

1. Hold down the number of voters
2. Have an excuse when he loses
Link? Or is this another one of your opinions that you state as a fact.
You are not denying it are ya?

Denying what? You've been denying his 2016 victory for 3+ years now.

Adlai Stevenson came within 5,074 votes of capturing the governorship out of 3.67 million votes. Chief Judge Frank McGarr of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois publicly released the federal grand jury's report (one of only 3 times in history that had happened), and the evidence revealed substantial vote fraud in Chicago during the November 2, 1982, election and found "that similar fraudulent activities have occurred prior to 1982.” Based on FBI agent Ernest Locker investigation, he was struck how routine voter fraud was in Chicago. Locker believes the claims, that Mayor Daley threw the 1960 presidential election for John Kennedy with massive ballot stuffing in Chicago. This type of voter fraud, stated Locker, "was an accepted way of life in Chicago.” Conclusions: 3,000 votes had been cast in the names of individuals who were dead, and more than 31,000 individuals had voted twice in different locations in the city. Thousands of individuals had supposedly voted despite being incarcerated at the time of the election, and utility records showed that some individuals who voted were registered as living on vacant lots. 100,000 phony votes were counted in total, bringing the defendant within 5,000 votes of stealing the governorship.
igeek.com

igeek.com

www.pewtrusts.org
www.pewtrusts.org
Early voting began in North Carolina in October, and soon after almost 900 voters aged 112 reportedly cast ballots. In fact in 2008, almost 10,000 108-year olds cast ballots and just over 9,000 110-year olds voted in 2010.
This information is from Guess who , the heritage foundation , your Pew example I can't find but they do quote one of the biggest investigation of voter fraud. It Was listed by state but almost no one was charged and were only acusations not charges . Election Fraud
In 12 years they found just over 2000 accusations. that's adds up to 3 a year in each states , remember these are accusations. Now remember this is all right wing crap , Heritage foundation. is just a arm of the right wing party just like fox news. Your FBI agent making up you whole point only speculated as far as I can see , if you can show me otherwise , I;ll except it.
Honey, I gave you the link to the pew Trust info.

Sorry. Saw a few elections that were local and fishy in the city I lived in. Always the worst neighborhoods coming in late with massive votes. No one questions for accusations of hate, racism and well you know the drill.
Don't even care about anyone's opinion. Especially the rightwing who's policy includes endless lie.

You just made a ton of claims. Back them up, hack.

There you go that's one. You are on a roll.

igeek.com

igeek.com

www.pewtrusts.org
www.pewtrusts.org
Honey, I gave you the link to the pew Trust info.
Unbelievable, I read your Pew source it says that your charge about 900 voters over 112 years old was bullshit. Get a life. Read your own sources at least.

How would voting by mail prevent Putin from buying votes? It would be easy for Putin to send out some Russians to go door to door and watch people fill out their ballot for TRUMP seal the envelope and hand it over for Russian guy to drop in mail box after handing the voter a few bucks.

If you are too lazy to get off your ass and go to a polling station that is on you. If you can go to a bar or grocery store you can get out to vote
Usually one doesn't have to stand in line for several hours at the polling booth. And many people can't take off from working 12 hour shifts or even 8 hours and to stand in line only to be turned away.

Better that 34 states now have no reason absentee voting, MI voted for it in 2018!!! Yea!!!
Last Presidential election I voted early on a Saturday morning and it tool me all of 15 minutes, so I did not even have to take time off from work. So quit making excuses you lazy shit.

I don't know where you live, but that is not the norm.

Come on people, I've looked at everything you have shown me, all from right wing propaganda sights and I've responded , If my response was wrong show me how that's the case . otherwise you people have nothing so far , step it up folks , this is your big chance.

Forum List

Back