Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

Let's be more honest shall we? The Demonicrats understand their base is made up of primarily lazy & irresponsible people, so online voting suits them fine, they won't be so inclined to bus in the homeless for ice cream and beer.

And of course without a body present they're far more likely to adjust numbers in their favor.

Fact is PROGS make all things difficult, not one exception. PROGS don't take to the idea a body has to be present for one vote, and they reject all responsibility for even attending.

Let's be even more honest. We're MUCH better off when lazy irresponsible people DO NOT VOTE. Do I need to explain why?

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

I think thou does protest too much

Notice the issue has come out as a right vs left argument. In a logical setup in the voting booth the ballots are untouched after they are filled out by the voter until they are tallied by sworn officials. The scenario that democrats are proposing has so many avenues for fraud that it turns the system upside down. Voter registration is out the window and there is no way to verify who filled out the ballots without a costly and lengthily (unnecessary) investigation. Hiring minimum wage workers to distribute and/or pick up ballots is a recipe for disaster. The electoral system worked out pretty well for the last hundred and fifty years so why change it just so the fat assed lazy generation can stay close to their potato chip bowls on election day.
I don't care about your opinion , I want example , charges , people who were thrown in jail. You will need thousands to even get me to blink. Otherwise it is a who cares.
You are basically saying that it doesn't matter if a persons vote is negated by a fraudulent one.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

In the 1st-ever House 'Vote-By-Proxy' vote, in which people casting votes did not have to be present to vote, which was Un-Constitutional BTW, the Democrats engaged in MASSIVE 'Voter Fraud'. The Representative from Maryland VOTED 7 TIMES,

Bwuhahahahaha....

Massive FAIL!

If you are too lazy to get off your ass and go to a polling station that is on you. If you can go to a bar or grocery store you can get out to vote

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud

The district, which extends southeast from the Charlotte suburbs along the state’s border with South Carolina, held an election last November, just like everyone else. It was a close one: Republican Mark Harris, a far-right candidate who defeated Republican incumbent Robert Pittenger in a primary challenge in the spring, defeated Democrat Dan McCready, a then 35-year-old U.S. Marines veteran, by 905 votes out of more than 282,000 cast.

------------------
The one in NC are from different dates and different republicans.

I can find you more if you like.

A conservative think tank, I doubt it.
Where did you think you would find a list of states with Voter fraud ? In the New York Times ?

1590684599843.png

Trump is pushing the voter fraud lie for two reasons

1. Hold down the number of voters
2. Have an excuse when he loses
Link? Or is this another one of your opinions that you state as a fact.

@CrusaderFrank’s link does not say anything whatever about voter fraud. @Ichego’s Heritage Foundation list only documents about one thousand cases found over twenty years in 50 states. Nothing significant — as most studies, including the recent WH initiated study, indicates.

Now it may be that voter fraud does occur more than I expect. Mail voting, nothing new, may prove less secure or maybe even more secure than electronic or old-style voting machines. It may turn out that Democratic or Republican precinct vote counters are more corrupt, or just equally corrupt, or overwhelmingly honest. My own limited experience in New York and Florida and via mail voting from overseas and in life generally is that overall Americans still take voting seriously and that voters, and poll “volunteers,” are community minded and honest.

Of course many don’t vote, and everybody grumbles about candidates. The real problems only arise when votes are close. The best solution would be to change our voting systems as much as possible to a multi-party ranked choice model, or a proportional “fair vote” system. See www.fairvote.org for campaigns and ideas.

In general I’m not at all opposed to requiring state IDs for original registration and other security measures being taken , but I worry more about systemic problems and attempts to discourage voting by the poor. More mail balloting seems reasonable to me. Let’s hope the Post Office itself survives our present Administration!

Last edited:
North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud

The district, which extends southeast from the Charlotte suburbs along the state’s border with South Carolina, held an election last November, just like everyone else. It was a close one: Republican Mark Harris, a far-right candidate who defeated Republican incumbent Robert Pittenger in a primary challenge in the spring, defeated Democrat Dan McCready, a then 35-year-old U.S. Marines veteran, by 905 votes out of more than 282,000 cast.

------------------
The one in NC are from different dates and different republicans.

I can find you more if you like.
All these are drop in the bucket, compared to the Democrats' MILLIONS of illegal aliens' votes.

If you are too lazy to get off your ass and go to a polling station that is on you. If you can go to a bar or grocery store you can get out to vote
Usually one doesn't have to stand in line for several hours at the bar or the grocery store. And many people can't take off from working 12 hour shifts or even 8 hours and to stand in line only to be turned away.

Better that 34 states now have no reason absentee voting, MI voted for it in 2018!!! Yea!!!

Last edited:
I can see where nursing homes may have a problem with absentee votes, many residents have someone else fill out a ballot, but its up to the "cognitive" person to read it or have a trust in the person before dropping it in the bin to be taken away by a designated staff.

But a cheater can either be republican or democrat, so it would be hard to prove and difficult to balance out.

Trump is pushing the voter fraud lie for two reasons

1. Hold down the number of voters
2. Have an excuse when he loses
There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

You are the one making the accusation, so you are the one who is obligated to prove it. This evidence must have been compiled before the accusation was made or it would not have been made, right?
There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

A conservative think tank, I doubt it.
Well, it appears that Trump and the GOP can bitch all they like, but states are still making their own decisions about it and while I HOPE that by November we will no longer need to be so concerned about the large crowds that assemble to vote/spread Virus, states that are contemplating mail in voting for all their citizens can't make that decision in October. It is a massive and expensive undertaking that takes months of preparation. And it seems the federal government can't stop them.

This thread sums it all up pretty well.

Allegations that Hawkins altered 193 absentee voter records came to light during the 14-day canvass following the election. Benson said the Oakland County Clerk’s Office reported with the Bureau of Elections "the potential for these irregularities and from there we began our investigation."

Cheating to win elections, is SOP for Democrats >>>

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens,

2. fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other, instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (Democrat mayors of San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrat campaign staff who hired homeless peole to attack Trump rallygoers.

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

8. Protestors blocking traffic in cities with Democrat mayors (ex. Tampa)

9. Cops standing down while protestors throw rocks and bottle at them - Democrat mayor (Stephanie Rawlings-Baltimore)

10. National Guard sent away from the rioting in Ferguson, MO, by Democrat governor, Jay Nixon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Usually one doesn't have to stand in line for several hours at the polling booth. And many people can't take off from working 12 hour shifts or even 8 hours and to stand in line only to be turned away.

Better that 34 states now have no reason absentee voting, MI voted for it in 2018!!! Yea!!!
Last Presidential election I voted early on a Saturday morning and it tool me all of 15 minutes, so I did not even have to take time off from work. So quit making excuses you lazy shit.

Forum List

Back