Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

Here's What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States | The ...
Here’s What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States
Deisy Penton de Cabrera was convicted in 2013 of possessing more than two ballots which belong to other voters. Cabrera was found with 12 absentee ballots of other people and was keeping a list of elderly Hispanic voters, many whom were deaf, blind, or had Alzheimer's.

Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation - NBC ...
Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation
A Hialeah woman accused of absentee ballot fraud will serve one-year probation as part of a plea deal. Deisy Penton de Cabrera, 58, pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor counts of violating a ...
Deisy Penton de Cabrera - CBS Miami
Deisy Penton de Cabrera
Deisy Penton de Cabrera Sponsored By Accused Ballot Broker's Revealing Notebooks Three notebooks belonging to a Hialeah woman accused of ballot fraud have been entered into evidence in her case.

Good grief were they even found guilty.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

Here's the DNC admitting that even having an accurate voter database, eliminating the non-living, illegals and Mickey Mouse is an "existential threat" to the Tammany Hall Party

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party
example buddy , there is a lot of bullshit written about it , examples examples examples.

Read the article, or find a grown up to read it to you

Come on people, I've looked at everything you have shown me, all from right wing propaganda sights and I've responded , If my response was wrong show me how that's the case . otherwise you people have nothing so far , step it up folks , this is your big chance.
Oh, bull. I love your declaration, though as it shows you to be a fraud. Two I posted were regarding Rep’s that were charged.

You also failed to mention the absentee ballot fraud of almost 100,000 votes in one election back in 1982.

Cheating to win elections, is SOP for Democrats >>>

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens,

2. fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other, instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (Democrat mayors of San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrat campaign staff who hired homeless peole to attack Trump rallygoers.

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

8. Protestors blocking traffic in cities with Democrat mayors (ex. Tampa)

9. Cops standing down while protestors throw rocks and bottle at them - Democrat mayor (Stephanie Rawlings-Baltimore)

10. National Guard sent away from the rioting in Ferguson, MO, by Democrat governor, Jay Nixon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton
Right wing people are nuts. How many charges were there and how many were found guilty , hell I can double your list of nothing from the other side but it would mean nothing just like your response.

If you are too lazy to get off your ass and go to a polling station that is on you. If you can go to a bar or grocery store you can get out to vote
Usually one doesn't have to stand in line for several hours at the polling booth. And many people can't take off from working 12 hour shifts or even 8 hours and to stand in line only to be turned away.

Better that 34 states now have no reason absentee voting, MI voted for it in 2018!!! Yea!!!
Last Presidential election I voted early on a Saturday morning and it tool me all of 15 minutes, so I did not even have to take time off from work. So quit making excuses you lazy shit.

I don't know where you live, but that is not the norm.
That has been the norm for the last few elections in Broward County, must suck for you

Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to ...
Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud Charges
Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to Plead Guilty to Voter FraudCharges Smith Agrees to Resign from Office and Not Seek Elected Office for a Period of Five Years U.S. Attorney's Office December 20, 2012

If you are too lazy to get off your ass and go to a polling station that is on you. If you can go to a bar or grocery store you can get out to vote
Usually one doesn't have to stand in line for several hours at the polling booth. And many people can't take off from working 12 hour shifts or even 8 hours and to stand in line only to be turned away.

Better that 34 states now have no reason absentee voting, MI voted for it in 2018!!! Yea!!!
Last Presidential election I voted early on a Saturday morning and it tool me all of 15 minutes, so I did not even have to take time off from work. So quit making excuses you lazy shit.

That has been the norm for the last few elections in Broward County, must suck for you

You have mail in absentee voting, that is why, this year we will have that as well. LOL.

You have mail in absentee voting, that is why, this year we will have that as well. LOL.
Well that is a crying shame.... something new I did not know about. Even still I will vote in person... I want the little "I voted" sticker :)

This is one of the august groups that is "protecting" voter security, The Public Interest Legal Foundation. It's leader, Christopher Adams, was on Trump's Commission on voter fraud. Sounds about as legit as Acorn.

Mr. Adams and PILF unlawfully defamed and conspired to intimidate Virginia voters by publishing and promoting “exposés” that falsely accused innocent Virginians of being non-citizens who illegally registered to vote and, in some cases, cast illegal ballots. Making matters worse, Defendants’ publications also doxed those innocent Virginians by publishing their personal information, including their full names, home addresses, and often their telephone numbers and email addresses.

Mr. Adams and his organization agreed to settle the case after it was revealed that they had received warnings from elections officials, and even one of their own volunteers, that they were making false representations regarding the Virginia election records underlying their publications. Court documents show that despite these warnings, Mr. Adams and PILF turned a blind eye to evidence of citizenship and risked accusing innocent Virginians of committing felonies because “the fog of war favors the aggressor” in their battle to change election laws and chase headlines.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

Forum List

Back