Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
So, because only a few people have their votes cancelled out by illegal voting, it's okay? We should just ignore it?

Why is it that whenever there are accusations of voter fraud, you commies bring up democrats being "disenfranchised" by any action to prevent it?

Are you admitting that it is mainly "blocks of people" who vote democrat who are doing the cheating, and you want to allow that cheating to continue?

Thank you, depotoo and others for giving us some real evidence of mail in voter fraud. Skimming through this thread and all the cases mentioned, it sure does happen -- are all of them reflected in the Heritage report? If so, we're still talking infinitesimal numbers in proportion to the number of votes in this country. But still, it's better than the unsupported claims from people like Kobach.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
I will ask you this:

What method is more practicable to protect the integrity of the voting process?

1. "Inconveniencing" voters to be sure that the process is legit? OR
  2. Ignoring potential fraud because inconveniencing voters will make lazy people not do what it takes to vote?

Btw, you obviously DO NOT know how to navigate the site. If you did, you could change the year.
And you don't know what that data actually indicates, Ichi san!

The list was 63 pages long and totaled ~ 940 cases of various voting infractions from 2000 to 2020 which included the 50 States, DC and Puerto Rico. Now taking all 940 cases dividing them by the number of States plus PR and DC and then dividing that result by the 21 years covered in the data, I come up with 0.861 cases of voter fraud per State per year, or less than 44.762 per year for our Nation of ~330 million.

I dare say that there are far, far more accidental errors in polling places and County Clerk Offices every year which would far exceed that insignificant number of nefarious voting. Numbers are your friend, Ichi san!

Thank you, depotoo and others for giving us some real evidence of mail in voter fraud. Skimming through this thread and all the cases mentioned, it sure does happen -- are all of them reflected in the Heritage report? If so, we're still talking infinitesimal numbers in proportion to the number of votes in this country. But still, it's better than the unsupported claims from people like Kobach.
Agreed.

And to pretend that only one party and its affiliates engage in voter fraud is ignorant at best.

ALL SIDES have been busted cheating. Safety measures protect all legitimate votes.

Trump is pushing the voter fraud lie for two reasons

1. Hold down the number of voters
2. Have an excuse when he loses

Did you see post #2.

You are not only a liar, you are lazy.

The problem with voter fraud is it should be punishable by death.

There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

A conservative think tank, I doubt it.

At least they think.

But it's no surprise you won't look at the list (it's documented).

You've been shown.

You going to shut up now ?

The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats.

Those people can't get an ID to vote? Is it because they're illegal aliens? Or are they dead?

What you don’t get is it is hard to track down voter fraud. For every one that is found out, how many aren’t? I saw it stated in Cali they don’t even charge most that are found to have voted illegally. They say it is hard to pursue.
And heritage does not have all the cases I have presented here.

And I am sorry, but even one illegal vote can cancel mine out. Why would you want yours to be canceled out?

Last edited:
There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

DDDE693F-8C89-4FA3-8563-0B5C5773BEE7.png

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

You have given a reason to question the source, but you have provided no alternative source discrediting this specific report.

It's like a doctor diagnosing the disease, doing no treatment, then calling the patient cured.

They have links to the cases. All you have to do is click on the down arrow to get the link beside each listed case. So get off with the bias crap.

Forum List

Back