Here's what happened when I told a black guy I voted for Trump

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.
Ya lost me at the last paragraph, Heinzle.
I see that Truth bothers you for some reason.

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.
I see that Truth bothers you for some reason.
Truth doesn't bother me in the least but for some reason anti-Semitic, Jew-hating sonsabitches bothers the hell out of me.You wouldn't be on their side would ya?

media_power.jpg

. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people."
There was another that asked black people what they've got to lose and another where he said he's going to be more popular in the black community than fried chicken and watermelon

media_power.jpg

. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people."
There was another that asked black people what they've got to lose and another where he said he's going to be more popular in the black community than fried chicken and watermelon
I question whether the fourth one ever happened, but the first three did None of those three are "racist" in my view. Thugs ARE destroying Baltimore.

media_power.jpg

I question whether the fourth one ever happened, but the first three did None of those three are "racist" in my view. Thugs ARE destroying Baltimore.

The fourth one was not actually said. What Trump did do was to exaggerate the black unemployment rate of Baltimore as being 58%, which is typical of him to embellish the truth for effect.

A chicken and watermelon comment was actually made by a not so different jerkoff who was running for a local position somewhere in New York.

Donald Trump: I’m More Popular Than Fried Chicken, Watermelon Among Black Voters-Fiction!

Last edited:
Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities.
Link?
Lol coming from you, who hate the fuck out of minorities, that's a hilarious question
:laugh:

Here is what i said the last time i spoke about black people...

"No one wants a mayor who called Michelle Obama an ape. Anyone stupid enough to think its ok to say that, shouldnt be running a city anyway."

Hypocrite dems force mayor to resign for calling Michellle an "ape in heels"
Racist comments by Godboy:
Search … Bronx Man Assaulted For Wearing Shalwar Kameez, Called “ISIS” During Attack

media_power.jpg

The fourth one was not actually said. What Trump did do was to exaggerate the black unemployment rate of Baltimore as being 58%, which is typical of him to embellish the truth for effect.

A chicken and watermelon comment was actually made by a not so different jerkoff who was running for a local position somewhere in New York.

Donald Trump: I’m More Popular Than Fried Chicken, Watermelon Among Black Voters-Fiction!
So, not against black people.

Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities.
Link?
Lol coming from you, who hate the fuck out of minorities, that's a hilarious question
:laugh:

Here is what i said the last time i spoke about black people...

"No one wants a mayor who called Michelle Obama an ape. Anyone stupid enough to think its ok to say that, shouldnt be running a city anyway."

Hypocrite dems force mayor to resign for calling Michellle an "ape in heels"
Racist comments by Godboy:
Search … Bronx Man Assaulted For Wearing Shalwar Kameez, Called “ISIS” During Attack
Pfff, thats racist? Get the fuck outa here. :laugh:

media_power.jpg

So dern close, but 2/3 of your paragraphs being right is still a failing grade, I'm afraid. You know who else is Jewish? Jared Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, leaders of the highly right-wing New York Observer. Do you believe they should not control their newspaper? Milo Yiannopoulos, one of Breitbart's top editors, is part Jewish. Is he part of the Jewish media conspiracy?

media_power.jpg

He's one of yours. You should be thanking him.
WTF is that crack supposed to mean, Cap'n Knowledge?
An alt-right Trump supporter. He shares your vision for America. Or at least you're okay with his vision for America. You should thank him.
He's an effing Jew-hater. That's all I care about here. As for Trump, I can sleep better at night from now on. Got a Real American in the White House now.
I dunno, I want to see his birth certificate!

An alt-right Trump supporter. He shares your vision for America. Or at least you're okay with his vision for America. You should thank him.
He's an effing Jew-hater. That's all I care about here. As for Trump, I can sleep better at night from now on. Got a Real American in the White House now.
I dunno, I want to see his birth certificate!

media_power.jpg

So dern close, but 2/3 of your paragraphs being right is still a failing grade, I'm afraid. You know who else is Jewish? Jared Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, leaders of the highly right-wing New York Observer. Do you believe they should not control their newspaper? Milo Yiannopoulos, one of Breitbart's top editors, is part Jewish. Is he part of the Jewish media conspiracy?
Therefore, shut up and accept our subjugation?

media_power.jpg

Keep name-calling, dupe. It's all you got.

Keep name-calling, dupe. It's all you got.
He's a fellow Trump follower. You 2 should start a dialogue.

media_power.jpg

Anything directed to an ethnic group that's not well thought out and STUPID is racist

media_power.jpg

I saw the smirk and saw Trump's mouth move

media_power.jpg

Anything directed to an ethnic group that's not well thought out and STUPID is racist
And who gets to decide what "well-thought out" is or what STUPID is? Who gets to decide what "directed to an ethnic group" means, or even what an ethnic group is, and who defines which ones count and which ones don't? Do white people--European-Americans--count as an ethnic group? Gays? Black Gays?

Your definition includes so much that it leaves us exactly where we started. You say Donald Trump pointing out the thug lawlessness in Baltimore is racist. I say it isn't, it's just the truth. And if it IS racist, then I say there is nothing wrong with racism.

This is what's wrong with our modern Hollywood totalitarianism. Certain thoughts have been labeled "evil", which can unleash the most brutal totalitarianism. In reality, only actions can be evil. There is no such thing as an evil opinion, only irrational or rational ones.

Some typical white person shit. Right and wrong is subjective and left up to interpretation until they are the ones on the short end of the stick. I don't expect you to understand. Sorry

Forum List

Back