Here's what happened when I told a black guy I voted for Trump

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.

Funny, I told a black guy I voted for Trump and he said, "so did I"
One of the 8%. What an idiot. He voted to be guilty until proven innocent.

No, he's a successful multi millionaire who's tired of you ghetto types keeping the black man down.
One of my uncles, who I believe has a net worth in the millions, voted for Trump. He came to this country as a Cuban refugee and became incredibly successful. He now speaks out against the U.S. accepting refugees and voted for Trump. Just because you have money, doesn't mean your not an idiot, like my uncle and your friend are.

Yep I can not understand the reasoning behind these Hispanic voters. How do they all of a sudden forget where they came from? It's great to have money, but it's also amazing how some people change into such different people once they get rich.

Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities. Muslim registry for Muslims, illegal search and seizure for all minorities, disseminating false information about minorities, threatening civil rights of minorities, women and gays, etc.... His supporters speak out against blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, gay people, people of different faiths, people of different cultures, Jews like the OP did, etc.

If you voted for Trump you either support the above, or showed that you have no problem with any of it.
. Do you actually believe that there isn't a side to many things you mentioned that are undesirable or even wrong ? No group or individual is perfect, and if a group or an individual starts doing things, forcing things, starting things that are wrong, and people speak against that side of them is not being racist, homophobic etc. It just shows that no one is stupid enough to not recognize the bad that can be found in groups or individuals when it raises it's ugly head. People who cry wolf on anything and everything are the real danger or threats to this nation. Not targeting anyone of a specific color, but if any of you think that you are not wrong sometimes or have bad folks within your groups, then you are complete idiots.
In Trump's Amerika half the country is a member of a group where every member of said group must be assumed to be bad. I'm sad for you that you support that.
. I'm more sad that you are so narrow minded in life, but now you don't get to drag us down into the pits of hell with you anymore. The gig is up.
Are you a member of one of the groups that is now under suspicion or at risk of having your rights taken away?
Are you ?? No your not.... However, you have been led to believe that you were always at risk because of the race hustlers who had a separate agenda for the blacks, and a separate agenda for the whites. That's over, and you will see that you are just as much an American as the next man is.
I am Hispanic. I live in a very diverse and highly educated area so I'll be fine. But I'll be extra careful the next time I go into Trump country. Especially if he succeeds at lifting protections against discrimination and segregation.

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.

No, he's a successful multi millionaire who's tired of you ghetto types keeping the black man down.
One of my uncles, who I believe has a net worth in the millions, voted for Trump. He came to this country as a Cuban refugee and became incredibly successful. He now speaks out against the U.S. accepting refugees and voted for Trump. Just because you have money, doesn't mean your not an idiot, like my uncle and your friend are.
. And you are the smart one, and your millionaire uncle is the dummy eh ? Have fun pushing that one... lol

media_power.jpg

Yep I can not understand the reasoning behind these Hispanic voters. How do they all of a sudden forget where they came from? It's great to have money, but it's also amazing how some people change into such different people once they get rich.
As stereotypical as this sounds, I have a lot of family in Miami. The one 55ish up all came to this country as refugees fleeing the Castro regime in Cuba. All found success here in America. And all voted for Trump. One of their reason? They don't like that Cubans are coming here fleeing the Castro regime.

How the hell do you get through to those types of people?

. Do you actually believe that there isn't a side to many things you mentioned that are undesirable or even wrong ? No group or individual is perfect, and if a group or an individual starts doing things, forcing things, starting things that are wrong, and people speak against that side of them is not being racist, homophobic etc. It just shows that no one is stupid enough to not recognize the bad that can be found in groups or individuals when it raises it's ugly head. People who cry wolf on anything and everything are the real danger or threats to this nation. Not targeting anyone of a specific color, but if any of you think that you are not wrong sometimes or have bad folks within your groups, then you are complete idiots.
In Trump's Amerika half the country is a member of a group where every member of said group must be assumed to be bad. I'm sad for you that you support that.
. I'm more sad that you are so narrow minded in life, but now you don't get to drag us down into the pits of hell with you anymore. The gig is up.
Are you a member of one of the groups that is now under suspicion or at risk of having your rights taken away?
Are you ?? No your not.... However, you have been led to believe that you were always at risk because of the race hustlers who had a separate agenda for the blacks, and a separate agenda for the whites. That's over, and you will see that you are just as much an American as the next man is.
I am Hispanic. I live in a very diverse and highly educated area so I'll be fine. But I'll be extra careful the next time I go into Trump country. Especially if he succeeds at lifting protections against discrimination and segregation.

Yeah... what if they bring back the stop and frisk laws where cops can stop minorities and question them and ask for proof of citizenship even if they aren't breaking any laws.

media_power.jpg

. And you are the smart one, and your millionaire uncle is the dummy eh ? Have fun pushing that one... lol
He's got a 30 year head start on me on accumulating his money. And he's dumb enough to vote for a President who wouldn't have allowed him here. Yes, he is the dumb one. You should hear his rants about Obama being a secret Muslim, the government sending in soldiers to take his guns, Hillary ordering the killing of the 4 people in Benghazi.... oh wait....... you probably go on those rants yourself.

media_power.jpg

. Forget where they came from ? And yet it was ok for them to come here illegally, get on the taxpayers dole, and make the one percent very super rich at the expense of America in decline ??

Yeah... what if they bring back the stop and frisk laws where cops can stop minorities and question them and ask for proof of citizenship even if they aren't breaking any laws.
That's one of the things they want yes

. Forget where they came from ? And yet it was ok for them to come here illegally, get on the taxpayers dole, and make the one percent very super rich at the expense of America in decline ??
When refugees are allowed entry here, they enter legally. Idiot.

media_power.jpg

Ya lost me at the last paragraph, Heinzle.
I'll try again with shorter sentences.
  • Public opinion is primarily determined by the mass media.
  • The media is primarily controlled by Jews.
  • Blacks overwhelmingly voted against Trump because they believed Trump was anti-black, but cannot cite evidence for their belief other than "everybody knows" Trump is anti-black.
  • Black Clinton voters cast their votes as dictated by public opinion.
  • Therefore, Jews determined who blacks voted for by creating and disseminating, sorry, spreading, a lie--a lie that inflames racial hatreds in a country already exhausted by it.
  • Jewish ownership of the US media poisoned our democracy and the society it governs. Jews have proven they cannot be trusted with control of the media.
Truth to power.

. In the murder capital of Chicago you would be against it ??? Do you care about black people being intimidated by gangs, and being scared to walk to the store ?? Why are you against it ??? Because you figure that their might be a white cop who would be one of the stop & frisk patrol officers, so just throw it all out ?? How about if their were only black cops stopping and frisking where needed ?? Oh you would be alright with it then wouldn't you ??

When refugees are allowed entry here, they enter legally. Idiot.
. Only because you idiots allowed it, but not the majority of the American people, and that is why Trump won.. Duh..

It's not just that, they also support stricter guidelines for immigrants to come here legally.

. In the murder capital of Chicago you would be against it ??? Do you care about black people being intimidated by gangs, and being scared to walk to the store ?? Why are you against it ??? Because you figure that their might be a white cop who would be one of the stop & frisk patrol officers, so just throw it all out ?? How about if their were only black cops stopping and frisking where needed ?? Oh you would be alright with it then wouldn't you ??

No one in the United States should be able to be stopped by law enforcement for no reason other than to check and see IF they have a weapon or if they are here illegally. No one. That's a clear encroachment on our freedoms.

media_power.jpg

• Blacks overwhelmingly voted against Trump because they believed Trump was anti-black, but cannot cite evidence for their belief other than "everybody knows" Trump is anti-black.
  • Therefore, Jews determined who blacks voted for by creating and disseminating, sorry, spreading, a lie--a lie that inflames racial hatreds in a country already exhausted by it.
  • Jewish ownership of the US media poisoned our democracy and the society it governs. Jews have proven they cannot be trusted with control of the media.
Truth to power.
Public opinion is determined by the Public. Any of them who were swayed by the media deserves to be screwed. Anyone who pays attention to what the liberal media pushes is a gullible fool. Which proves that liberals should be forced to undergo a lobotomy. Take your twisted Jew-hate somewhere else.

. In the murder capital of Chicago you would be against it ??? Do you care about black people being intimidated by gangs, and being scared to walk to the store ?? Why because you figure that their might be a white cop who would be one of the stop & frisk patrol officers, so just throw it all out ?? How about if their were only black cops stopping and frisking where needed ?? Oh you would be alright with it then wouldn't you ??
Illegal search and seizure is outlawed by the constitution. Your ignorant comment about black cops vs. white cops perpetrating a violation of the constitution can be ignored I suppose.

Chicago, btw, is not even one of the top cities for murder rate in the U.S. If Obama had been from Dallas, you'd never have heard a thing about Chicago.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Hey guess what, hater, the United States is Trump country, and ya'll are STILL pouring over the border, preferring Trump Country to Azatlan.

And btw, haven't heard Trump utter a word about "lifting protections against discrimination and segregation" so for you to write "if Trump succeeds" just shows your intellectual dishonesty.

One more thing: you are afraid of going into heavily white areas (Trump Country) if "protections against segregation" are lifted? Haha. You see the internal contradiction, I hope. Once again belies your fundamental dishonesty.

Hey guess what, hater, the United States is Trump country, and ya'll are STILL pouring over the border, preferring Trump Country to Azatlan.

And btw, haven't heard Trump utter a word about "lifting protections against discrimination and segregation" so for you to write "if Trump succeeds" just shows your intellectual dishonesty.

One more thing: you are afraid of going into heavily white areas (Trump Country) if "protections against segregation" are lifted? Haha. You see the internal contradiction, I hope. Once again belies your fundamental dishonesty.
^ Says the anti-Jew conspiracist :cuckoo:

It's not just that, they also support stricter guidelines for immigrants to come here legally.
. Who does ?? There has in the past for the purpose of balance been placed "A Moratorium" on immigration. Now was that racist ??

media_power.jpg

Truth to power.
Public opinion is determined by the Public. Any of them who were swayed by the media deserves to be screwed. Anyone who pays attention to what the liberal media pushes is a gullible fool. Which proves that liberals should be forced to undergo a lobotomy. Take your twisted Jew-hate somewhere else.

Everyone is swayed by the media. A few of us are able to see the larger agenda of the swayer and who the swayer is. I'll stay right here with my Jew-truth. You take your truth-hate somewhere else.

Forum List

Back