Here's what happened when I told a black guy I voted for Trump

Some typical white person shit. Right and wrong is subjective and left up to interpretation until they are the ones on the short end of the stick. I don't expect you to understand. Sorry
And this is typical black person shit: when your position is demonstrated to be inconsistent, you, rather than square your thinking with reality, or explain your position more clearly, or defend your position with sound argument, just stamp your feet like an adolescent and whine that we just don't understand.

I just explained exactly what I meant to you. You're playing the right and wrong perception game. I just clearly said that white people play that game when it's convenient for them or convenient for whoever they defend at the time.

And slightly off-topic. Just had to share what popped into my mind. I'm getting deja vu. I was arguing with a white guy who said there were no absolutes and everything is perception and he said, "Is child molestation REALLY wrong?" I'm like uhm....YES you fuck! Trump is offensive and verbally abusive PERIOD. Everything is left up to interpretation unless YOU are the one getting fucked. That's a lack of empathy and narcissism. We are just letting people run rampant with narcissism. Undiagnosed personality disorders.

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.

The right complaining about people just believing things they don't know is actually true is hypocrisy.

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.

The right complaining about people just believing things they don't know is actually true is hypocrisy.
There are two types of Trump supporters: one type which hates Jews, a second type which loves Israel and Netanyahu.

Due to Trump constantly contradicting himself, no one knows the "true" viewpoint.

media_power.jpg

There are two types of Trump supporters: one type which hates Jews, a second type which loves Israel and Netanyahu.

Due to Trump constantly contradicting himself, no one knows the "true" viewpoint.

Yeah, well he's said almost everything, I need to find my contradicting thread I started and add a load more things. It's incredible how people just want to believe and will accept anything. You can see why all great empires fall, people just stop caring about reality.

media_power.jpg

So dern close, but 2/3 of your paragraphs being right is still a failing grade, I'm afraid. You know who else is Jewish? Jared Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, leaders of the highly right-wing New York Observer. Do you believe they should not control their newspaper? Milo Yiannopoulos, one of Breitbart's top editors, is part Jewish. Is he part of the Jewish media conspiracy?
Therefore, shut up and accept our subjugation?
What subjugation? Even in your conspiracy, they don't control everything. Just go listen to NPR or something.

media_power.jpg

. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people."
There was another that asked black people what they've got to lose and another where he said he's going to be more popular in the black community than fried chicken and watermelon
I question whether the fourth one ever happened, but the first three did None of those three are "racist" in my view. Thugs ARE destroying Baltimore.
Anything directed to an ethnic group that's not well thought out and STUPID is racist
And who gets to decide what "well-thought out" is or what STUPID is? Who gets to decide what "directed to an ethnic group" means, or even what an ethnic group is, and who defines which ones count and which ones don't? Do white people--European-Americans--count as an ethnic group? Gays? Black Gays?

Your definition includes so much that it leaves us exactly where we started. You say Donald Trump pointing out the thug lawlessness in Baltimore is racist. I say it isn't, it's just the truth. And if it IS racist, then I say there is nothing wrong with racism.

This is what's wrong with our modern Hollywood totalitarianism. Certain thoughts have been labeled "evil", which can unleash the most brutal totalitarianism. In reality, only actions can be evil. There is no such thing as an evil opinion, only irrational or rational ones.

So are you stating that there is no such thing as good versus evil? What about right versus wrong?

What about the murderer Dylan Roop who calmly walked into a church and carried out the carefully planned slaying of 9 people? When he was recently interviewed, he justified his actions as if it was perfectly normal on his part.

As far as deciding what is "well thought out" versus "stupid", of course you can spin that logic as many different ways as you wish, but mainstream society, whether you agree or disagree, collectively has a barometer that gauges certain behaviors and statements as insensitive, as well as downright stupid.
for
And Trump has certainly teetered on the edge of both at times, during and prior to his campaign.

Last edited:

media_power.jpg

So dern close, but 2/3 of your paragraphs being right is still a failing grade, I'm afraid. You know who else is Jewish? Jared Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, leaders of the highly right-wing New York Observer. Do you believe they should not control their newspaper? Milo Yiannopoulos, one of Breitbart's top editors, is part Jewish. Is he part of the Jewish media conspiracy?
Therefore, shut up and accept our subjugation?
What subjugation? Even in your conspiracy, they don't control everything. Just go listen to NPR or something.
Right, so, therefore, there is no negative effect? Or is it, it's just not allowed to be mentioned until they have an absolute and total stranglehold?

media_power.jpg

. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people."
There was another that asked black people what they've got to lose and another where he said he's going to be more popular in the black community than fried chicken and watermelon
I question whether the fourth one ever happened, but the first three did None of those three are "racist" in my view. Thugs ARE destroying Baltimore.
Anything directed to an ethnic group that's not well thought out and STUPID is racist
And who gets to decide what "well-thought out" is or what STUPID is? Who gets to decide what "directed to an ethnic group" means, or even what an ethnic group is, and who defines which ones count and which ones don't? Do white people--European-Americans--count as an ethnic group? Gays? Black Gays?

Your definition includes so much that it leaves us exactly where we started. You say Donald Trump pointing out the thug lawlessness in Baltimore is racist. I say it isn't, it's just the truth. And if it IS racist, then I say there is nothing wrong with racism.

This is what's wrong with our modern Hollywood totalitarianism. Certain thoughts have been labeled "evil", which can unleash the most brutal totalitarianism. In reality, only actions can be evil. There is no such thing as an evil opinion, only irrational or rational ones.

So are you stating that there is no such thing as good versus evil? What about right versus wrong?

What about the murderer Dylan Roop who calmly walked into a church and carried out the carefully planned slaying of 9 people? When he was recently interviewed, he justified his actions as if it was perfectly normal on his part.

As far as deciding what is "well thought out" versus "stupid", of course you can spin that logic as many different ways as you wish, but mainstream society, whether you agree or disagree, collectively has a barometer that gauges certain behaviors and statements as insensitive, as well as downright stupid.
for
And Trump has certainly teetered on the edge of both at times, during and prior to his campaign.
No, Dylan Roof carried out an evil ACTION, just like Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, George Thomas, Vanessa Coleman, and Eric Dewayne Boyd carried evil ACTIONS. I said there is no such thing as an evil opinion or an evil thought and those who argue there is are closet tyrants.

for
No, Dylan Roof carried out an evil ACTION, just like Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, George Thomas, Vanessa Coleman, and Eric Dewayne Boyd carried evil ACTIONS. I said there is no such thing as an evil opinion or an evil thought and those who argue there is are closet tyrants.

So are you stating that an evil ACTION is not given life by an evil, premeditated THOUGHT?

Following your logic, if the evil "actions" of the people mentioned above were described as having "evil" thoughts prior to their actions, those describing their thoughts as evil are "closet tyrants" ?

Are you serious?

media_power.jpg

Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities. Muslim registry for Muslims, illegal search and seizure for all minorities, disseminating false information about minorities, threatening civil rights of minorities, women and gays, etc.... His supporters speak out against blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, gay people, people of different faiths, people of different cultures, Jews like the OP did, etc.

If you voted for Trump you either support the above, or showed that you have no problem with any of it.
. Do you actually believe that there isn't a side to many things in which you mentioned that are undesirable or even wrong ? No group or individual is perfect, and if a group or an individual starts doing things, forcing things, starting things that are wrong, and people speak against that side of them, then that is not being racist, homophobic etc. It just shows that no one is stupid enough to not recognize the bad that can be found in groups or individuals when it raises it's ugly head. People who cry wolf on anything and everything are the real danger or threats to this nation. Not targeting anyone of a specific color, but if any of you think that you are not wrong sometimes or have bad folks within your groups, then you are complete idiots.
There is a particularly simplistic mindset on display on internet debate boards that reduces every equation to "good" or "bad". In this case, if you supported Trump for ANY reason at all, even if you just found him less noxious than Hillary, you're "bad" and everything "bad" that can be dreamed up about Trump is automatically assigned to you. It's about as meaningful as being insulted by a five year old child on the playground.

for

So are you stating that an evil ACTION is not given life by an evil, premeditated THOUGHT?

Following your logic, if the evil "actions" of the people mentioned above were described as having "evil" thoughts prior to their actions, those describing their thoughts as evil are "closet tyrants" ?

Are you serious?
Thoughts aren't even real. They are only quasi-real. To prove it to yourself, try thinking of one. They only become real when actualized in the real world through action.

I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks.

What is one example that you know of that shows 100% someone is against blacks?
Dylan Roof.

So thats the bar? Can anyone do anything other than murder that shows they are against blacks or unless Trump murders 9 blacks that means he's pro black?
You asked for an example. I gave you one.

I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks.

What is one example that you know of that shows 100% someone is against blacks?
Dylan Roof.

So thats the bar? Can anyone do anything other than murder that shows they are against blacks or unless Trump murders 9 blacks that means he's pro black?
You asked for an example. I gave you one.

The most extreme but since you asked the question I thought maybe you'd have a less extreme example other than killing. So you asked for an example of something that is impossible to answer.

Speak is an action verb. Any movement is ACTION. When you are speaking, you are MOVING your fucking mouth. Stop making excuses for a verbally abusive asshole

Forum List

Back