Here's what happened when I told a black guy I voted for Trump

Are you a member of one of the groups that is now under suspicion or at risk of having your rights taken away?
Are you ?? No your not.... However, you have been led to believe that you were always at risk because of the race hustlers who had a separate agenda for the blacks, and a separate agenda for the whites. That's over, and you will see that you are just as much an American as the next man is.
I am Hispanic. I live in a very diverse and highly educated area so I'll be fine. But I'll be extra careful the next time I go into Trump country. Especially if he succeeds at lifting protections against discrimination and segregation.

Yeah... what if they bring back the stop and frisk laws where cops can stop minorities and question them and ask for proof of citizenship even if they aren't breaking any laws.
. In the murder capital of Chicago you would be against it ??? Do you care about black people being intimidated by gangs, and being scared to walk to the store ?? Why because you figure that their might be a white cop who would be one of the stop & frisk patrol officers, so just throw it all out ?? How about if their were only black cops stopping and frisking where needed ?? Oh you would be alright with it then wouldn't you ??
Illegal search and seizure is outlawed by the constitution. Your ignorant comment about black cops vs. white cops perpetrating a violation of the constitution can be ignored I suppose.

Chicago, btw, is not even one of the top cities for murder rate in the U.S. If Obama had been from Dallas, you'd never have heard a thing about Chicago.
. Worse thing is that Obama is from Chicago, and you never heard nothing from him about it... The media reported on it, but it must have been a shameful thing that Obama had no answers for, so crickets right ?

No, he's a successful multi millionaire who's tired of you ghetto types keeping the black man down.
One of my uncles, who I believe has a net worth in the millions, voted for Trump. He came to this country as a Cuban refugee and became incredibly successful. He now speaks out against the U.S. accepting refugees and voted for Trump. Just because you have money, doesn't mean your not an idiot, like my uncle and your friend are.

Yep I can not understand the reasoning behind these Hispanic voters. How do they all of a sudden forget where they came from? It's great to have money, but it's also amazing how some people change into such different people once they get rich.
. Forget where they came from ? And yet it was ok for them to come here illegally, get on the taxpayers dole, and make the one percent very super rich at the expense of America in decline ??

It's not just that, they also support stricter guidelines for immigrants to come here legally.
. Who does ?? There has in the past for the purpose of balance been placed "A Moratorium" on immigration. Now was that racist ??

What does it have to do with racism? If person A comes here from another country and gets rich... then all of a sudden they think other people shouldn't be allowed to come here from the same country and get the same chances of creating a better life for themselves... you really don't see a problem with that?

. I'm more sad that you are so narrow minded in life, but now you don't get to drag us down into the pits of hell with you anymore. The gig is up.
Are you a member of one of the groups that is now under suspicion or at risk of having your rights taken away?
Are you ?? No your not.... However, you have been led to believe that you were always at risk because of the race hustlers who had a separate agenda for the blacks, and a separate agenda for the whites. That's over, and you will see that you are just as much an American as the next man is.
I am Hispanic. I live in a very diverse and highly educated area so I'll be fine. But I'll be extra careful the next time I go into Trump country. Especially if he succeeds at lifting protections against discrimination and segregation.
Hey guess what, hater, the United States is Trump country, and ya'll are STILL pouring over the border, preferring Trump Country to Azatlan.

And btw, haven't heard Trump utter a word about "lifting protections against discrimination and segregation" so for you to write "if Trump succeeds" just shows your intellectual dishonesty.

One more thing: you are afraid of going into heavily white areas (Trump Country) if "protections against segregation" are lifted? Haha. You see the internal contradiction, I hope. Once again belies your fundamental dishonesty.
^ Says the anti-Jew conspiracist :cuckoo:
. I'm more sad that you are so narrow minded in life, but now you don't get to drag us down into the pits of hell with you anymore. The gig is up.
Hey guess what, hater, the United States is Trump country, and ya'll are STILL pouring over the border, preferring Trump Country to Azatlan.

And btw, haven't heard Trump utter a word about "lifting protections against discrimination and segregation" so for you to write "if Trump succeeds" just shows your intellectual dishonesty.

One more thing: you are afraid of going into heavily white areas (Trump Country) if "protections against segregation" are lifted? Haha. You see the internal contradiction, I hope. Once again belies your fundamental dishonesty.
^ Says the anti-Jew conspiracist :cuckoo:

My argument leave you flat-footed?

One of my uncles, who I believe has a net worth in the millions, voted for Trump. He came to this country as a Cuban refugee and became incredibly successful. He now speaks out against the U.S. accepting refugees and voted for Trump. Just because you have money, doesn't mean your not an idiot, like my uncle and your friend are.

Yep I can not understand the reasoning behind these Hispanic voters. How do they all of a sudden forget where they came from? It's great to have money, but it's also amazing how some people change into such different people once they get rich.
. Forget where they came from ? And yet it was ok for them to come here illegally, get on the taxpayers dole, and make the one percent very super rich at the expense of America in decline ??

It's not just that, they also support stricter guidelines for immigrants to come here legally.
. Who does ?? There has in the past for the purpose of balance been placed "A Moratorium" on immigration. Now was that racist ??

What does it have to do with racism? If person A comes here from another country and gets rich... then all of a sudden they think other people shouldn't be allowed to come here from the same country and get the same chances of creating a better life for themselves... you really don't see a problem with that?
. Are we talking about illegals or legals ??? Big difference.

Legal immigrant Hispanic voters in Florida were voting for Trump because they want stricter immigration laws. Not just for illegal immigrants crossing the border, but making it tougher for an immigrant to come to the U.S. legally.

Samuel Gompers, founder of the AFL and a Jewish immigrant himself, wrote in a 1921 letter to COngress, "...but we insist that it is our essential duty to maintain and preserve our physical condition and standard of life and civilization, and thus to assure us the opportunity for the development of our intellectual and moral character. Self-preservation has always been regarded as the first law of nature. It is a principle and a necessity from which we ought not and must not depart.“

In 1924 he wrote "America must not be overwhelmed. Every effort to enact immigration legislation must expect to meet a number of hostile forces and, in particular, two hostile forces of considerable strength. One of these is composed of corporation employers who desire to employ physical strength (broad backs) at the lowest possible wage and who prefer a rapidly revolving labor supply at low wages to a regular supply of American wage earners at fair wages. The other is composed of racial groups in the United States who oppose all restrictive legislation because they want the doors left open for an influx of their countrymen regardless of the menace to the people of their adopted country."

Samuel Gompers, founder of the AFL and a Jewish immigrant himself, wrote in a 1921 letter to COngress, "...but we insist that it is our essential duty to maintain and preserve our physical condition and standard of life and civilization, and thus to assure us the opportunity for the development of our intellectual and moral character. Self-preservation has always been regarded as the first law of nature. It is a principle and a necessity from which we ought not and must not depart.“

In 1924 he wrote "America must not be overwhelmed. Every effort to enact immigration legislation must expect to meet a number of hostile forces and, in particular, two hostile forces of considerable strength. One of these is composed of corporation employers who desire to employ physical strength (broad backs) at the lowest possible wage and who prefer a rapidly revolving labor supply at low wages to a regular supply of American wage earners at fair wages. The other is composed of racial groups in the United States who oppose all restrictive legislation because they want the doors left open for an influx of their countrymen regardless of the menace to the people of their adopted country."

So most rich people are selfish? Tell me something I didn't already know.

I'm never impressed with virtue-thumpers who pretend there is some sort of moral high ground to being for open borders. There is nothing virtuous about destroying the country we inherited because we were too benighted to act like responsible adults. If you really want to impress me with how "unselfish" you are, remove the doors on your house, then get back to me in three months.

I'm never impressed with virtue-thumpers who pretend there is some sort of moral high ground to being for open borders. There is nothing virtuous about destroying the country we inherited because we were too benighted to act like responsible adults. If you really want to impress me with how "unselfish" you are, remove the doors on your house, then get back to me in three months.

We aren't talking "open borders." We are talking about making it harder for LEGAL immigrants to enter the country. Remove the doors on my house? Well when I grew up living with my grandparents we never locked the door. EVER. Anyone in the family was welcome at any time...

I'm sorry but you are really talking to the wrong person. I've lived the American dream with a new house, a new car, and a great job. I've also lived in a homeless shelter for 5 months. On many occasions I've stopped and bought food for homeless people standing on the street. I'm not talking a meal, I'm talking like $20 worth of drinks and snacks they could carry. I've actually let a homeless person stay at my apartment before in the extra bedroom for a couple nights. So... yeah you are talking to the wrong person about this.

We aren't talking "open borders." We are talking about making it harder for LEGAL immigrants to enter the country. Remove the doors on my house? Well when I grew up living with my grandparents we never locked the door. EVER. Anyone in the family was welcome at any time...

I'm sorry but you are really talking to the wrong person. I've lived the American dream with a new house, a new car, and a great job. I've also lived in a homeless shelter for 5 months. On many occasions I've stopped and bought food for homeless people standing on the street. I'm not talking a meal, I'm talking like $20 worth of drinks and snacks they could carry. I've actually let a homeless person stay at my apartment before in the extra bedroom for a couple nights. So... yeah you are talking to the wrong person about this.
In a post, you claimed that rich people oppose immigration because they are selfish, am I right?

Funny, I told a black guy I voted for Trump and he said, "so did I"
One of the 8%. What an idiot. He voted to be guilty until proven innocent.

No, he's a successful multi millionaire who's tired of you ghetto types keeping the black man down.

As stereotypical as this sounds, I have a lot of family in Miami. The one 55ish up all came to this country as refugees fleeing the Castro regime in Cuba. All found success here in America. And all voted for Trump. One of their reason? They don't like that Cubans are coming here fleeing the Castro regime.

How the hell do you get through to those types of people?

You don't get through to them.Karma does. Usually those who want to close the same door to others that they came through to a better life end up regretting their selfish actions.

The same people that you meet on the way up, you meet on the way down.

Legal immigrant Hispanic voters in Florida were voting for Trump because they want stricter immigration laws. Not just for illegal immigrants crossing the border, but making it tougher for an immigrant to come to the U.S. legally.

Got a link to Latino voters saying they are opposed to legal immigration?

If provide one are you just going to say it is the leftist MSM making shit up?

Let's find out. Something representative, and not just one random individual, if you don't mind.

Let's find out. Something representative, and not just one random individual, if you don't mind.

I'm not even going to waste my time... because I already know what you are going to say and how you are going to act no matter what. God himself could drop down out of the sky and read it to you personally and you would say I laced your milk with acid to make it look like god talked directly to you.

. Good call, because he is just creating crap just like the libs do. They tried to paint Trump a racist even though they have no proof of it, but what they were really trying to do was to protect and hide their dam racism. They knew Hillary would do and say anything for the job, and even if it meant to label all opposition as racist, she was ready to go there no matter what. She thought they would see to it that she won if she would do it, but they couldn't deliver, and so here we are with them butt hurt so bad that it's hilarious.....

. Good call, because he is just creating crap just like the libs do. They tried to paint Trump a racist even though they have no proof of it, but what they were really trying to do was to protect and hide their dam racism. They knew Hillary would do and say anything for the job, and even if it meant to label all opposition as racist, she was ready to go there no matter what. She thought they would see to it that she won if she would do it, but they couldn't deliver, and so here we are with them butt hurt so bad that it's hilarious.....

John Wayne fan? I can understand that, you act like you have 20 pounds of fecal matter in your colon right now.

I'm not even going to waste my time........

There we go. Just as I thought, you are completely unable to support your claim. It would have been faster to just admit it at the outset.

There we go. Just as I thought, you are completely unable to support your claim. It would have been faster to just admit it at the outset.

No, I just don't want to waste my time when you will argue it no matter what I post or from what outlet I post from. In fact, since I have no desire to argue with you, because it is a waste of time, I'm just going to put you on ignore. It will save me the hassle of having to read your useless posts.

No, I just don't want to waste my time when you will argue it no matter what I post or from what outlet I post from. In fact, since I have no desire to argue with you, because it is a waste of time, I'm just going to put you on ignore. It will save me the hassle of having to read your useless posts.

That's a poor response to humiliation you brought on yourself by making shit up.

There is plenty to discuss post-election without people fabricating 'events' for dramatic effect.

Forum List

Back