Confirmation Circus

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Senator Jeff Sessions’ nomination for Attorney General brought race hustlers out in full force. It is too bad that nominees cannot be compared to previous AGs. Two black AGs —— Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch —— look downright shoddy next to white Jeff Sessions.

Black racists live for any reason that allows them to cite racism as the problem —— real or imagined. Black race hustlers of every stripe sell “We’s all God’s chillun.” as their best chance to take power short of violent revolution. Make no mistake about it. Absolute political power is what black racists are after; hence, every issue, every policy, every spoken word must be decided by black Americans. The truth is that black Americans represent just over 12 percent of the total population, yet they pretend they defend every non-white against those hate-filled white Americans.

And in case you failed to notice it, let me remind you that our spiritual leader increased hatred between the races more than at any time in America’s history. Slavery itself did not forge the growing hatred between whites and blacks that the sewer rat is responsible for.

images
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...yEJt8G_i4-TqbG7Igzpeg8xuJUQ06XVNpwqtCbOYqcZEB

I expect the media to turn Sessions’ confirmation hearing into a circus. I can name the witnesses against Sessions and write their dialogue today. Instead, I will close with a few observations from previous threads:

The piece of scum in the White House sold himself as a spiritual leader to Muslims, to blacks, and to touchy-feely whites willing to follow any messiah who promised Utopia. He pulled it off for one reason only: Racism is an invented sin.

There is no mention of racism in the text of any of the major religions, or laws, judicial systems, cultures, or anywhere else. Not one religious leader, philosopher, or political thinker ever heard about racism before the 20th century for one very good reason. RACISM DID NOT EXIST until it appeared when it was invented by race hustlers and dirty little moralists decades after the American Civil War ended.

Racism is the sweetest, most profitable, long-running, con job every black racist gets away with; i.e., the black race is morally superior. The entire scam was designed and executed to show that the black race is superior to every other race —— ergo, every black criminal, pervert, and murderer is morally superior to the entire race of white devils.

Speaking The Unspeakable: Separate But Equal

XXXXX

Taqiyya the liar simply incorporated superior black race ideology into his immigration policies for totalitarian government along the lines of Nazi Germany’s racial purity. The only part I love is that white touchy-feely freaks will believe him right up until the day black racists march them off to the ovens.

Thank You, Ben

XXXXX

Compare Jeff Sessions to every Democrat —— serving or retired —— and ask yourself who you want looking out for this country in a position of power?

Clinton & Company Might Be In Trouble

Flanders, I'm not sure what your point is, but racism has existed since the dawn of history - continuously. Various races have always believed that they are superior to others, or that there are other races (or ethnic groups) who are inferior to them.

The unfortunate fact is that, statistically speaking, the races ARE different in many measurable ways. It is not mere coincidence that Asians and Indians are over-represented in STEM areas, or that American "Blacks" dominate football, basketball, and boxing, or that Jews are over-represented at the top levels of the Legal profession.

This does not mean that "all" of any group or "none" of any other group can be many standard deviations separated from the mean for that group.

Racism has justified all manner of mis-treatment between races for eons. Why do you think American POW's were treated so badly by Japanese captors during WWII? They were deemed to be sub-human. And American slave owners didn't "hate" there slaves (for the most part), they just considered them to be mid-way between human and simian. That's racism.

Flanders, I'm not sure what your point is, but racism has existed since the dawn of history - continuously. Various races have always believed that they are superior to others, or that there are other races (or ethnic groups) who are inferior to them.

The unfortunate fact is that, statistically speaking, the races ARE different in many measurable ways. It is not mere coincidence that Asians and Indians are over-represented in STEM areas, or that American "Blacks" dominate football, basketball, and boxing, or that Jews are over-represented at the top levels of the Legal profession.

This does not mean that "all" of any group or "none" of any other group can be many standard deviations separated from the mean for that group.

Racism has justified all manner of mis-treatment between races for eons. Why do you think American POW's were treated so badly by Japanese captors during WWII? They were deemed to be sub-human. And American slave owners didn't "hate" there slaves (for the most part), they just considered them to be mid-way between human and simian. That's racism.
To DGS49: Strength over weakness determined inferiority not skin color. I repeat:

Racism is an invented sin.

There is no mention of racism in the text of any of the major religions, or laws, judicial systems, cultures, or anywhere else. Not one religious leader, philosopher, or political thinker ever heard about racism before the 20th century for one very good reason. RACISM DID NOT EXIST until it appeared when it was invented by race hustlers and dirty little moralists decades after the American Civil War ended.​

Since election day my morning TV viewing has been almost exclusively the lefty cabal on MSLSD's Morning Jerkoff. They've had their race fangs, along with others, totally bared and gnashing away incessantly in the aftermath of the Hildebeast's defeat that entirely collapsed their world. It's really been something to behold and I expect no let up in all things relating to Trump pre and post inauguration. They'll continue to rant and rave and accomplish exactly what 18 months of same did to Trump from the time he declared his candidacy...absolutely nothing. Expecting a different outcome, they're living that famous definition of insanity day in and day out.

Tune in. They're a real morning hoot.

Black racists live for any reason that allows them to cite racism as the problem —— real or imagined. Black race hustlers of every stripe sell “We’s all God’s chillun.” as their best chance to take power short of violent revolution. Make no mistake about it. Absolute political power is what black racists are after; hence, every issue, every policy, every spoken word must be decided by black Americans. The truth is that black Americans represent just over 12 percent of the total population, yet they pretend they defend every non-white against those hate-filled white Americans.
Taqiyya the Liar is preaching black racism on his way out the door:

‘We have, by no means overcome the legacies of slavery and Jim Crow and colonialism and racism’​

Obama on Comedy Central: America ‘by No Means’ Has Overcome ‘Legacies of Slavery, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Racism’
Dec 13, 2016

Obama on Comedy Central: America ‘by No Means’ Has Overcome ‘Legacies of Slavery, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Racism’

The scary part is that the American people will hear the sewer rat’s garbage if he lives as long as Jimmy Carter or Bush the Elder. Media already has Obama penciled in as a filler on slow news days every time he opens his lying mouth.

Rush is right:

Rush Limbaugh believes the Democratic Party has “bitten the dust” and the credit can go to President Obama.

XXXXX

“The long knives are coming out. Now, let me give you the dirty little secret,” Limbaugh said. “Everybody in the Democrat Party knows this. They would never say it while Obama is still in office, and many wouldn’t say it even after he left. But there isn’t a Democrat in politics alive who does not know what the Obama presidency has meant for the Democrat Party around the country.”​

Remember that the Democrat party went in the toilet under Bill Clinton but Obama flushed it. Look at them this way: Obama was Babe Ruth who batted third while Bill Clinton was Lou Gehrig who batted in the cleanup spot. Obama was the most destructive of the Democrat party’s two heavy hitters. In short: Democrats reversed the batting order and pitched to Babe Ruth —— after they pitched to Lou Gehrig? In baseball legend who would be dumb enough to pitch to Lou Gehrig AND Babe Ruth? Answer: Democrats.

One observation:

The scary part is that the American people will hear the sewer rat’s garbage if he lives as long as Jimmy Carter or Bush the Elder.
The Democrat party is finished, but the media will continue as though they were never wrong:

“But the party has bitten the dust,” Limbaugh concluded. “It was happening right in front of our faces, and we didn’t have the confidence to believe it ’cause of the media. We believed the media was convincing 80% of the American people of the opposite, and it turned out that wasn’t true, either.”​

Rush on the ‘dirty little secret’ everybody in Dem Party knows, but would never say it while Obama is still in
December 24, 2016
Frieda Powers

Rush on the 'dirty little secret' everybody in Dem Party knows, but would never say it while Obama is still in

Forum List

Back