30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black?

peabody

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2016
I don't think I have ever heard that blacks are the only ones that abuse welfare

Good. Glad they were busted. While that doesn't do much to prove, amongst which group such fraud is prevelant; I'm glad to see they got caught. Many factors come into play with situations such as these. The level of scrutiny being just one. Reporting is another...

None. They were all honkeys.

"While the food stamp program has one of the lowest rates of abusethan any other welfare program, a lot of people buy into this misconception that it is the “lazy blacks” who account for all the fraud and woes of government assistance. Well, here we are, a major food stamp “bust” and every criminal involved is white."

30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Thats some fine cherry picking right there.....
But we can solve your cherry picked problem by eliminating the EBT card and have people receive a box of approved food weekly.

"While the food stamp program has one of the lowest rates of abusethan any other welfare program, a lot of people buy into this misconception that it is the “lazy blacks” who account for all the fraud and woes of government assistance. Well, here we are, a major food stamp “bust” and every criminal involved is white."

30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Thats some fine cherry picking right there.....
But we can solve your cherry picked problem by eliminating the EBT card and have people receive a box of approved food weekly.
That is the sensible thing to do.

Of course in this case no Whites will riot in the streets for these criminals,...........unlike negroes and their much larger criminal class..

Race baiting again. All colors get food stamps. Blacks are the ones who riot.

I think most people know whites abuse food stamps the most. Its the uneducated and illiterate ones that think its Black people.

I think most people know whites abuse food stamps the most. Its the uneducated and illiterate ones that think its Black people.

Then you'll be on board with getting rid of the EBT card....

Funny I have mentioned this in several posts.

Now here’s the kicker: they’re all white. Brushton, New York, where this bust happened, has a population of roughly 480 people. Approximately 99.83% of the population is white, and 0.42% are black. These demographics are eerily similar to the food stamp capital of the country, Owsley Country, Kentucky, which is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Maybe we should investigate them.

So when it comes to voting, which is more important, keeping your guns or putting food on the table? Looks like the poor white Republicans think the government will continue to allow them to keep both. I guess one day when the Republicans in Washington take away the food stamps, the poor white Republicans of Kentucky will either change to Democrats, or there will be a lot less road kill left on the roads, because it will end up on people's dinner tables.

Now here’s the kicker: they’re all white. Brushton, New York, where this bust happened, has a population of roughly 480 people. Approximately 99.83% of the population is white, and 0.42% are black. These demographics are eerily similar to the food stamp capital of the country, Owsley Country, Kentucky, which is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Maybe we should investigate them.

So when it comes to voting, which is more important, keeping your guns or putting food on the table? Looks like the poor white Republicans think the government will continue to allow them to keep both. I guess one day when the Republicans in Washington take away the food stamps, the poor white Republicans of Kentucky will either change to Democrats, or there will be a lot less road kill left on the roads, because it will end up on people's dinner tables.

What the fuck do guns have to do with it?
Get rid of the EBT cards and the fraud goes away.

There are only a handful of reasons that make the poor people of Kentucky to vote Republican. The most influential people are religious, the citizens don't want their guns taken away, and because of coal. However a very disproportionate amount of people in Kentucky use Social welfare programs to survive. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. So far Republicans haven't taken away the food and other social welfare programs, so the poor white Republican have continued to vote Republican because of the idea that Democrats will take away their guns and coal. Now if Republicans take away those social programs, the poor white Republicans will have to make a tough decision, food or guns.

I dont have your EBT card. If you lost it then you should alert the authorities white boy.

There are only a handful of reasons that make the poor people of Kentucky to vote Republican. The most influential people are religious, the citizens don't want their guns taken away, and because of coal. However a very disproportionate amount of people in Kentucky use Social welfare programs to survive. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. So far Republicans haven't taken away the food and other social welfare programs, so the poor white Republican have continued to vote Republican because of the idea that Democrats will take away their guns and coal. Now if Republicans take away those social programs, the poor white Republicans will have to make a tough decision, food or guns.

What convoluted bullshit!!!

I dont have your EBT card. If you lost it then you should alert the authorities white boy.

Answer the question ******.

No thanks cave gibbon. I already told you I didnt take your EBT card.

No thanks cave gibbon. I already told you I didnt take your EBT card.

Back to ignore.

Forum List

Back