Here's what happened when I told a black guy I voted for Trump

If provide one are you just going to say it is the leftist MSM making shit up?

Let's find out. Something representative, and not just one random individual, if you don't mind.

I'm not even going to waste my time........

There we go. Just as I thought, you are completely unable to support your claim. It would have been faster to just admit it at the outset.

No, I just don't want to waste my time when you will argue it no matter what I post or from what outlet I post from. In fact, since I have no desire to argue with you, because it is a waste of time, I'm just going to put you on ignore. It will save me the hassle of having to read your useless posts.

That's a poor response to humiliation you brought on yourself by making shit up.

There is plenty to discuss post-election without people fabricating 'events' for dramatic effect.
. These people are unbelievable, just unbelievable.

Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities.
Link?
Lol coming from you, who hate the fuck out of minorities, that's a hilarious question
:laugh:

Here is what i said the last time i spoke about black people...

"No one wants a mayor who called Michelle Obama an ape. Anyone stupid enough to think its ok to say that, shouldnt be running a city anyway."

Hypocrite dems force mayor to resign for calling Michellle an "ape in heels"

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.
Ya lost me at the last paragraph, Heinzle.
That's because you are brainwashed...now back to sleep goyim.

I don't talk to negro's if I don't have to. My town practically has ZERO that I have seen and I like it that way. Rape,Murder,Drug Dealing crime is extremely low and the schools are great...:) Now just to get the few illegals here gone. One family already left that I know of...figure closer to January 20th the more will leave.

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.
Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities. Muslim registry for Muslims, illegal search and seizure for all minorities, disseminating false information about minorities, threatening civil rights of minorities, women and gays, etc.... His supporters speak out against blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, gay people, people of different faiths, people of different cultures, Jews like the OP did, etc.

If you voted for Trump you either support the above, or showed that you have no problem with any of it.
. Do you actually believe that there isn't a side to many things you mentioned that are undesirable or even wrong ? No group or individual is perfect, and if a group or an individual starts doing things, forcing things, starting things that are wrong, and people speak against that side of them is not being racist, homophobic etc. It just shows that no one is stupid enough to not recognize the bad that can be found in groups or individuals when it raises it's ugly head. People who cry wolf on anything and everything are the real danger or threats to this nation. Not targeting anyone of a specific color, but if any of you think that you are not wrong sometimes or have bad folks within your groups, then you are complete idiots.
In Trump's Amerika half the country is a member of a group where every member of said group must be assumed to be bad. I'm sad for you that you support that.
OOooooohh... you mean like all of us that voted for Trump are DEPLORABLES... got it.

But that's HITLERY'S amerika... not Trumps.

Bite me.

media_power.jpg

upload_2016-11-23_22-35-8.png

media_power.jpg

View attachment 99701
Bout right for a moron. Can't think for yourself so you have to make jokes....no surprise...I don't even try to educate idiots anymore...I just post and share stuff and if it reaches someone then great if not then they weren't worth keeping around.

media_power.jpg

View attachment 99701
Bout right for a moron. Can't think for yourself so you have to make jokes....no surprise...I don't even try to educate idiots anymore...I just post and share stuff and if it reaches someone then great if not then they weren't worth keeping around.
I reply with words when the conversation has some lucidity.

media_power.jpg

View attachment 99701
I'm sure you do. I bet I was raised JUST like you. Church goer from the time I was a baby etc...difference is I just felt something was wrong with the world and pretty much I NEVER believed fully what I was told by my elders,the media,the politicians etc....I researched EVERY side to what I was interested in. I didn't decide one day to get up and well hell let's hate jews! Nah...not even close. Some realize the BS they are being fed and revolt and some swallow it whole and ask for more.

View attachment 99701
I'm sure you do. I bet I was raised JUST like you. Church goer from the time I was a baby etc...difference is I just felt something was wrong with the world and pretty much I NEVER believed fully what I was told by my elders,the media,the politicians etc....I researched EVERY side to what I was interested in. I didn't decide one day to get up and well hell let's hate jews! Nah...not even close. Some realize the BS they are being fed and revolt and some swallow it whole and ask for more.

No, the difference is you were dropped on your head repeatedly.

View attachment 99701
Yeah I was raised like that, church and all the trimmings. When I came to my senses I realized the Jews were following the right path.

View attachment 99701

When you hit puberty come let us know so we can have a substantive debate.

View attachment 99701
Yeah I was raised like that, church and all the trimmings. When I came to my senses I realized the Jews were following the right path.
Like I said some of us swallow it hook and line and some of us dig deeper. I have a skeptical person in general. Genocide is not the "right path" but whatever. I shed no tears for dead jews. Its why I will ALWAYS ally myself with Arabs because we have both have an enemy we despise. You saw the picture in the first comment in this thread yet you did NO RESEARCH I bet...and saw that he is correct. That's what I am talking about. They are what 2% of the US population but control WAY more than their numbers should be able to in media,education,politics,finance etc. THAT is not OK. THAT is trying to control a nation to benefit their race and ONLY their race. But there I go speaking to a wall...

Like I said some of us swallow it hook and line and some of us dig deeper. I have a skeptical person in general. Genocide is not the "right path" but whatever. I shed no tears for dead jews. Its why I will ALWAYS ally myself with Arabs because we have both have an enemy we despise. You saw the picture in the first comment in this thread yet you did NO RESEARCH I bet...and saw that he is correct. That's what I am talking about. They are what 2% of the US population but control WAY more than their numbers should be able to in media,education,politics,finance etc. THAT is not OK. THAT is trying to control a nation to benefit their race and ONLY their race. But there I go speaking to a wall...

Aww did I hurt its feelings?

th

Aww did I hurt its feelings?

th

Not hardly snowflake.

Forum List

Back