Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

Why the fuck do you need homeowners insurance if there is so little chance of your house burning down?

Why the fuck do you need life insurance?

It only takes one time just one and a violent crime could affect your life forever.

Your one of those assholes who think that violent crime doesn't exist.

I was the victim of a violent crime when I was 18 that put me in the hospital with a ruptured spleen, 3 broken ribs, a grade 4 concussion and a fractured eye orbital. I still have the scars on my face and seome permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

So unlike you in your little fantasy world where crime doesn't exist I know there is real violence in this world.

And I dontt own guns to shoot anyone I own guns so I can protect myself and my wife
Btw, no law that has been proposed by the left on the federal level, keeps law abiding citizens from possessing a firearm.

First bubba, I hear you, but many of us used to get the shit kicked out of us on a regular basis when young, til we got life, played football for 13 years started doing payback time. We didn’t buy a gun to carry daily till our jobs demanded it. We were brought up hunting and fishing and kicking ass. Entire families were we lived served in the military except moms and sisters who married service men. No one got out of our families where we lived figuratively “alive“ unless we served our country. So the right’s bullshit is disturbing to real Americans on every level.
We own guns bubba……

I bought a gun for self protection. And being jumped by 3 assholes and being beaten and stomped unconscious isn't one of your little high school slap fights.

The Dr told me that between my injuries and the hypothermia I could have just as easily died

Btw, no law that has been proposed by the left on the federal level, keeps law abiding citizens from possessing a firearm.

No you just want to ban this and that because you're afraid of guns

Pussy

That's not what you want though is it?

You want to ban guns because you're afraid
Troll. It’s already apparent I know more about firearms, their history and firearm laws then you. Should be apparent why.

Troll. It’s already apparent I know more about firearms, their history and firearm laws then you. Should be apparent why.
It's only apparent to you because of your inflated opinion of yourself.

What idiot thinks a 5'56 mm round is more lethal than a 7.62mm round?

YOU

Geesus you are just like Trump, making up shit.

How far away? Where did you hit the target?

Please...elaborate...

5.56 at longer ranges is less effective than 7.62 which is why the U.S. military is dumping the 5.56....after decades of shooting at muslim terrorists across mountain tops....

‘Usually, the motivation for purchasing the AR-15 is simple: People want one because they want one. Most times, the person who buys an AR-15 comes into the store already knowing that they intend to purchase one.

I’ve pressed some customers about why they want an AR-15, but no one could ever come up with a legitimate justification for needing that particular weapon.

Some members of the tinfoil hat brigade have come up with the reply, “We need these weapons because we want to be effective against the government if it becomes tyrannical. That’s part of our Second Amendment right.” Personally, I think that’s ludicrous, but it has become an increasingly popular justification for purchasing a semi-automatic rifle.

[…]

If banning them outright seems like too extreme a solution to be politically palatable, here’s another option: Reclassify semi-automatic rifles as Class 3 firearms.’

I disagree with the article’s author about ‘banning’ AR 15s or subjecting them to the provisions of the NFA. ‘Bans’ don’t work, they’re unwarranted government excess and overreach and likely un-Constitutional.

But he’s correct about wanting to own an AR 15 to ‘defend against government tyranny’ as being ridiculous nonsense.

Possessing an AR 15 is a want, not a ‘need.’

And there’s nothing wrong with that; citizens are not required to ‘justify’ exercising a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

As is always the case after a mass shooting or similar event, we see inane, baseless reasons contrived to ‘justify’ owning an AR 15 in a pathetic and unnecessary attempt to fend-off a ‘ban’ of such weapons where there is no political will to do so.
I want one cause 3 inches of bone will not get me!

No you just want to ban this and that because you're afraid of guns

Pussy
Where there are ample other firearms available for self-defense; indeed, handguns constitute an entire class of weapons within the scope of Second Amendment protections – handguns which are the preferred and most effective means of self-defense with a firearm.

The lie conservatives attempt to advance is that some seek to ‘ban’ all firearms – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And it’s a lie to claim that one ‘needs’ an AR 15; that absent an AR 15 or other firearms designated as assault weapons, one is ‘deprived’ of adequate self-defense, or his ability to realize self-defense is somehow ‘mitigated’ or ‘compromised.’

Where there are ample other firearms available for self-defense; indeed, handguns constitute an entire class of weapons within the scope of Second Amendment protections – handguns which are the preferred and most effective means of self-defense with a firearm.

The lie conservatives attempt to advance is that some seek to ‘ban’ all firearms – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And it’s a lie to claim that one ‘needs’ an AR 15; that absent an AR 15 or other firearms designated as assault weapons, one is ‘deprived’ of adequate self-defense, or his ability to realize self-defense is somehow ‘mitigated’ or ‘compromised.’

It is.....not all threats happen at handgun range, you twit. And a handgun is nowhere near as effective against a mob of democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, as they move on your business to burn and loot it, and possibly murder you and your workers.....a rifle makes them keep moving down the line to loot, and burn businesses not protected by rifles.

All you do is lie.

Tell me then what is the sense of banning one rifle platform solely for cosmetic reasons?

What's going to stop the next wannabe school shooter from choosing a mini 14 instead of an AR 15?

When the mini 14 is used for a school shooting will you want to ban that too?

Then what's going to stop a wannabe school shooter from using any other semiautomatic rifle?

etc

The ban this ban that policy is based on nothing logical and will only lead to people crying to ban more weapons.

The real goal here is to ban centerfire semiautomatic rifles for civilian use and it has nothing to do with mass shootings

Tell me then what is the sense of banning one rifle platform solely for cosmetic reasons?

What's going to stop the next wannabe school shooter from choosing a mini 14 instead of an AR 15?

When the mini 14 is used for a school shooting will you want to ban that too?

Then what's going to stop a wannabe school shooter from using any other semiautomatic rifle?

etc

The ban this ban that policy is based on nothing logical and will only lead to people crying to ban more weapons.

The real goal here is to ban centerfire semiautomatic rifles for civilian use and it has nothing to do with mass shootings
No one ‘needs’ an an AR 15 – that’s the point.

Opposed to AWBs? So am I – but make a valid argument in opposition to AWBs:

‘Bans’ don’t work

‘Bans’ are unwarranted government excess and overreach

‘Bans’ are potentially un-Constitutional

But "I 'need’ an AR 15 to ‘defend against government tyranny'" is an ignorant, invalid argument completely devoid of merit.

‘Bans’ don’t work

But "I 'need’ an AR 15 to ‘defend against government tyranny'" is an ignorant, invalid argument completely devoid of merit.

Needs and rights have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Shut your lying whore mouth, you gun grabbing piece of shit.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

‘Bans’ don’t work

Where in the 2nd Amendment does it say anything about justifying the exercise of a Right by showing government why you deserve to exercise that Right?

You don’t need a computer, or any electronic devise but they are protected by the 1st Amendment.

Where in the 2nd Amendment does it say anything about justifying the exercise of a Right by showing government why you deserve to exercise that Right?

You don’t need a computer, or any electronic devise but they are protected by the 1st Amendment.
I am completely done arguing with that lying gun-grabber piece of shit.

He lies his ass off about not wanting to ban all guns. Don't believe a word out of his tyrant, lying, shit-spewing face.

Forum List

Back