Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

Stay on topic....
Now back to the AR15 which you seem to know nothing about. It was a military rifle FIRST.

And yet it was a civilian rifle first.......you idiot....

“Colt sent a pilot model rifle (serial no. GX4968) to the BATF for civilian sale approval on Oct. 23, 1963. It was approved on Dec. 10, 1963, and sales of the ‘Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle’ began on Jan 2, 1964,”

one critic of the article contended. “The M16 wasn’t issued to infantry units until 1965 (as the XM16E1), wasn’t standardized as the M16A1 until 1967, and didn’t officially replace the M14 until 1969.”

Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians

Simply put. The AR15 was first designed as select fire replacement for the military. The AR15 was not intended for civilian use.

And yet there are over 24 million of them in private hands....with a bare handful used for crime each year...in fact, you dumb ass......knives kill more people each year than these rifles do....as do clubs and bare hands......cars as well.....so we better ban cars...

I don’t doubt you think that way. But because you haven’t read the assault weapon ban in each state, you have no idea what features would make it banned.
According to lawmakers, removeable magazines, pistol grips, bayonet lugs (OK I'll give you that one), flash suppressors.

That’s your opinion, not that of the military and every gov agency and law making body says about these features. You guys like to pretend you know what the constitution provides for, but you’re nearly always wrong.
If you know anything about guns you know that they are merely cosmetic.

And I didn;t mention anything about the Constitution I stated that it is stupid to think banning a rifle on the basis of cosmetic additions is going to prevent any murders.

Sure, keep telling yourself that as an excuse to play stupid.
Really you actually think a mini 14 would not have resulted in the same death toll at Uvalve?

You actually think that same death toll could not have been achieved with any of a thousand other firearms?

So you're not only a fucking moron you are being a fucking moron intentionally.

Really you actually think a mini 14 would not have resulted in the same death toll at Uvalve?

You actually think that same death toll could not have been achieved with any of a thousand other firearms?

So you're not only a fucking moron you are being a fucking moron intentionally.
What a moron. The cult following of the AR15 makes it more likely to be used along with the obvious advantages of the accessories. You’re such a neophyte. It standard form, the min14 was used in how many mass shootings ? Think about it dufus.

What a moron. The cult following of the AR15 makes it more likely to be used along with the obvious advantages of the accessories. You’re such a neophyte. It standard form, the min14 was used in how many mass shootings ? Think about it dufus.
OH so not it's not more lethal it's just more popular.

Gee who would have thought the most popular rifle in the country might be used in more crimes than the least popular rifle.

If we use your so called logic to fight drunk driving we could say banning Bud Light, the most popular beer in the country, then we could end drunk driving.

OH so not it's not more lethal it's just more popular.
Exactly. The AR15 is most popular with you sissy boys. If no one bought them in such volume to put the hands of criminals bent on killing children and the vulnerable in high numbers, THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM. MORE GUNS, MORE GUN VIOLENCE.

More firearms that aid mass shootings, the more mass

shootings…..your mere being proponent of the free unregulated distribution of firearms like they AR15 makes you an accessory.

Gee who would have thought the most popular rifle in the country might be used in more crimes than the least popular rifle.
What a dumb comment. From shear numbers, handguns dominate because of concealment advantage. Effectiveness….dominated by AR15 platform, the choice of sissy boys and mass shooters.

Exactly. The AR15 is most popular with you sissy boys. If no one bought them in such volume to put the hands of criminals bent on killing children and the vulnerable in high numbers, THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM. MORE GUNS, MORE GUN VIOLENCE.

More firearms that aid mass shootings, the more mass

shootings…..your mere being proponent of the free unregulated distribution of firearms like they AR15 makes you an accessory.
I don't own an AR 15 because I already have a small caliber rat gun.

25 million legally owned AR 15 rifles in this country and that's probably a low ball estimate

of the last 80 "mass shootings 20 were committed with an AR

That is .000083% of the legally owned AR s in this country

What a dumb comment. From shear numbers, handguns dominate because of concealment advantage. Effectiveness….dominated by AR15 platform, the choice of sissy boys and mass shooters.
No shit Sherlock.

Everyone knows that and you continue to whine about semiautomatic rifles

Forum List

Back