Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

I don't own an AR 15 because I already have a small caliber rat gun.

25 million legally owned AR 15 rifles in this country and that's probably a low ball estimate

of the last 80 "mass shootings 20 were committed with an AR

That is .000083% of the legally owned AR s in this country

You can actually get the AR platform in many different calibers.

You can actually get the AR platform in many different calibers.
But those more powerful calibers aren't the concern of people who want to ban them'

And The AR platform isn't anything special and it does not add to the lethality of the round fired which is the argument of the gun banners

In fact none of the things used by the state and federal governments to define what makes a semiauto rifle and "assault" rifle increase the power, range rate of fire or lethality of those rifles.

But those more powerful calibers aren't the concern of people who want to ban them'

And The AR platform isn't anything special and it does not add to the lethality of the round fired which is the argument of the gun banners

In fact none of the things used by the state and federal governments to define what makes a semiauto rifle and "assault" rifle increase the power, range rate of fire or lethality of those rifles.
They only attack the .223/5.56 because they are uninformed

No shit Sherlock.

Everyone knows that and you continue to whine about semiautomatic rifles
You have no point at all. All semi autos, rifles and pistols need to be revisited. Not because they are semi auto alone, but because of sissy boy infatuation with high cap mags and other features that make them more deadly for law enforcement. You sound like you’ve never served and know little about LE.

Really you actually think a mini 14 would not have resulted in the same death toll at Uvalve?

You actually think that same death toll could not have been achieved with any of a thousand other firearms?

So you're not only a fucking moron you are being a fucking moron intentionally.
You have now officially elevated yourself from gun a holic to feckless sissy boy.

And a silencer Hollywood quite.

You have no point at all. All semi autos, rifles and pistols need to be revisited. Not because they are semi auto alone, but because of sissy boy infatuation with high cap mags and other features that make them more deadly for law enforcement. You sound like you’ve never served and know little about LE.
No they don't.

The fact is that the vast majority of people who legally own any firearms will never shoot anyone.

You have a .004% chance of being murdered by a person using a gun of any kind

So stop being such a fucking PUSSY

No they don't.

The fact is that the vast majority of people who legally own any firearms will never shoot anyone.

You have a .004% chance of being murdered by a person using a gun of any kind

So stop being such a fucking PUSSY
Why the fk do you need a gun then if there is so little chance you ever needing one ? You’re 4-5 times more likely to get shot if you carry a gun. ……you feckless sissy boy.

Why the fk do you need a gun then if there is so little chance you ever needing one ? You’re 4-5 times more likely to get shot if you carry a gun. ……you feckless sissy boy.
Why the fuck do you need homeowners insurance if there is so little chance of your house burning down?

Why the fuck do you need life insurance?

It only takes one time just one and a violent crime could affect your life forever.

Your one of those assholes who think that violent crime doesn't exist.

I was the victim of a violent crime when I was 18 that put me in the hospital with a ruptured spleen, 3 broken ribs, a grade 4 concussion and a fractured eye orbital. I still have the scars on my face and seome permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

So unlike you in your little fantasy world where crime doesn't exist I know there is real violence in this world.

And I dontt own guns to shoot anyone I own guns so I can protect myself and my wife

And every one of them are cosmetic reasons.
Reasons which are perfectly appropriate as a matter of law.

The definition of an assault weapon is whatever a lawmaking body determines it to be.

That the definition as a matter of law is different from that of the military neither undermines nor renders illegitimate what constitutes an assault weapon, or the measures enacted to regulate such weapons.

Laws are made by legislatures, not the military.

Indeed, the courts will use those very ‘cosmetic’ features to determine the constitutionality of assault weapon ban, not subjective semantics.

The definition of an assault weapon is whatever a lawmaking body determines it to be.

That the definition as a matter of law is different from that of the military neither undermines nor renders illegitimate what constitutes an assault weapon, or the measures enacted to regulate such weapons.

Indeed, the courts will use those very ‘cosmetic’ features to determine the constitutionality of assault weapon ban, not subjective semantics.
Perfectly stupid has always been perfectly appropriate as far as laws are concerned

Is a pencil a pen just because it looks like a pen?
executive-personalized-ballpoint-pen-pencil-set-81.png

Why the fuck do you need homeowners insurance if there is so little chance of your house burning down?

Why the fuck do you need life insurance?

It only takes one time just one and a violent crime could affect your life forever.

Your one of those assholes who think that violent crime doesn't exist.

I was the victim of a violent crime when I was 18 that put me in the hospital with a ruptured spleen, 3 broken ribs, a grade 4 concussion and a fractured eye orbital. I still have the scars on my face and seome permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

So unlike you in your little fantasy world where crime doesn't exist I know there is real violence in this world.

And I dontt own guns to shoot anyone I own guns so I can protect myself and my wife
First bubba, I hear you, but many of us used to get the shit kicked out of us on a regular basis when young, til we got life, played football for 13 years started doing payback time. We didn’t buy a gun to carry daily till our jobs demanded it. We were brought up hunting and fishing and kicking ass. Entire families were we lived served in the military except moms and sisters who married service men. No one got out of our families where we lived figuratively “alive“ unless we served our country. So the right’s bullshit is disturbing to real Americans on every level.
We own guns bubba……

Last edited:

Forum List

Back