Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

Sez the stupid gun banner. That statement your lying ass quoted was the gun talking. Yeah, I know guns can't really talk. Buffoon.
Of course, you can’t quote one lie I’ve ever said, other then if I said you’re straight.

Being a teabagger is a lot better than being the recipient of said tea bagging such as yourself.
These people look happy stupid but happy.
I wouldn't waste my teabags.

1658556401859.png

1658556506132.png

1658556543719.png

Correction, the AR-15 was designed first as a civilian weapon, and only later re-designed for military use. Pesky little detail, I know, but important if you want to sound like you know things.
How can you persist on being wrong
Correction, the AR-15 was designed first as a civilian weapon, and only later re-designed for military use. Pesky little detail, I know, but important if you want to sound like you know things.

You are wrong, as usual. A gun a holic on an AR15 thread and doesn’t have a clue.​

ArmaLite AR-15​

The ArmaLite AR-15[note 2] is a select-fire,[note 1] gas-operated, air-cooled, magazine-fedrifle manufactured in the United States between 1959 and 1964.[9] Designed by American gun manufacturer ArmaLite in 1956, it was based on its AR-10 rifle. The ArmaLite AR-15 was designed to be a lightweight rifle and to fire a new high-velocity, lightweight, small-caliber cartridge to allow infantrymen to carry more ammunition.

Sez the stupid gun banner. That statement your lying ass quoted was the gun talking. Yeah, I know guns can't really talk. Buffoon.
Stay on topic....
Now back to the AR15 which you seem to know nothing about. It was a military rifle FIRST.

Last edited:
12 year old ? Where did that come from ?You’re a confused little puppy. A .222 round or cartridge is not the same as a .223 round. Neither is it the same as a .22 round which travels as much as 2000 ft per second less.
You seem not to understand a round includes both the bullet and the casing and primer You’re all over the place.
For one I didn't say it was exactly the same I said a .223 was basically a .222 round with a higher powder load.

Learn how to read

Not in California. Connecticut. Delaware. Maryland. Massachusetts. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New York.
So like hell they’re protected by the BOR. No challenges, no overturns. No fking way. Case closed.
So what?

A mini 14 is an equivalent replacement and those aren't banned.

Just goes to show how fucking stupid people are

Not according to six states which have “ banned“ assault weapons according to their definition. None have been over turned.

Yes use stupidity as your example.

It is utterly STUPID to think that banning a rifle for cosmetic reasons will do anything to stop people from using guns to murder people.

Forum List

Back