Here's how the media twisted Trump's words about George Floyd.

Nobody lied about what trump said.
I'm aware you live in an alternate reality.
giphy (5).gif

No that is you. Because in the very video you posted trump said it.
He said what ?
The media took what he said out of context and lied.
I know you're a little slow but c'mon. Get real.
You heard what he said. Don't try that bullshit with me. Nothing was taken out of context and he said the exact words. I know you're brainwashed but you are the one that needs to get real.

And as usual when they're caught lying about President Trump, they never retract the story much less ever apologize for it. It's how they roll. Very dangerous for a democracy.

He said it was a great day IN TERMS OF ........... equality.
And that point was in regards to how people are treated by law enforcement. Stop pushing the lie of the media.
Trump didnt say anything there about George looking down from heaven and being happy about jobs numbers That was a blatant lie that people are running with. Of course all you have to do is say a lie and people on your side are happy to run with it. They dont care if its true and we've been seeing this for 3+ years.

And as usual when they're caught lying about President Trump, they never retract the story much less ever apologize for it. It's how they roll. Very dangerous for a democracy.

He said it was a great day IN TERMS OF ........... equality.
And that point was in regards to how people are treated by law enforcement. Stop pushing the lie of the media.
Trump didnt say anything there about George looking down from heaven and being happy about jobs numbers That was a blatant lie that people are running with. Of course all you have to do is say a lie and people on your side are happy to run with it. They dont care if its true and we've been seeing this for 3+ years.

I heard what the hell he said. It was neither a great day for equality or the economy. You are the one pushing a media lie. Fox news is the fucking media. And trump did say that it was a great day for George Floyd. He did say that if George was looking down on us he would think it was a great day. Every time this asshole misspeaks you sheep run up to cover for him. That's what we've seen for 3+ years.

Nothing was taken out of context and he said the exact words I know you're brainwashed but you are the one that needs to get real.
I've seen the way you drag people down to your little
disingenuous bubble....no thanks pal....but I'm not gonna spell it out for you if you're truly this ignorant though.
You can't defend yourself. We all heard what trump said. You can't spell out what is not true.

I heard what the hell he said. It was neither a great day for equality or the economy. You are the one pushing a media lie. Fox news is the fucking media. And trump did say that it was a great day for George Floyd. He did say that if George was looking down on us he would think it was a great day. Every time this asshole misspeaks you sheep run up to cover for him. That's what we've seen for 3+ years.
You are completely delusional.

Forum List

Back