Here's how the media twisted Trump's words about George Floyd.

Nothing was taken out of context and he said the exact words I know you're brainwashed but you are the one that needs to get real.
I've seen the way you drag people down to your little
disingenuous bubble....no thanks pal....but I'm not gonna spell it out for you if you're truly this ignorant though.
You can't defend yourself. We all heard what trump said. You can't spell out what is not true.

We all heard what trump said.

Yes, we did.

and some of us heard MORE than what he said.

It isn't the press whose agenda you see that is dangerous; it's those with hidden agenda.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And as usual when they're caught lying about President Trump, they never retract the story much less ever apologize for it. It's how they roll. Very dangerous for a democracy.

Of course the lying scum at FAUX edited out the part where Tramp said the economic numbers were "a great tribute to equality." So the "equality" Tramp babbled about was the economic report!

Nobody lied about what trump said.
I'm aware you live in an alternate reality.
View attachment 346926
No that is you. Because in the very video you posted trump said it. He said it at 1:24.
Because in the very video you posted trump said it. He said it at 1:24.

he said nothing about job numbers at that point.
the whole screed was about the job numbers, FAUX simply edited that part out to change the context, doing exactly what they accuse others of doing!!!!!

Nothing was taken out of context and he said the exact words I know you're brainwashed but you are the one that needs to get real.
disingenuous bubble....no thanks pal....but I'm not gonna spell it out for you if you're truly this ignorant though.
He's not that ignorant. You have to realize he's a lying traitor shill like all of them here.

You can't defend yourself. We all heard what trump said. You can't spell out what is not true.

Yes, we did.

Some of us heard exactly what he said, every word and the words he spoke beginning at 1:24 were the problem.

Funny how the trump scum think. Every time he says something stupid, the media is lying and taking him out of context. But they can make shit up about democrats, be shown that it's not true but still believe what they made up. That is why when mac1958 starts with his both sides crap I call him silly. There is no civility to be had with the right. They are liars.

Yes, we did.

Some of us heard exactly what he said, every word and the words he spoke beginning at 1:24 were the problem.

Funny how the trump scum think. Every time he says something stupid, the media is lying and taking him out of context. But they can make shit up about democrats, be shown that it's not true but still believe what they made up. That is why when mac1958 starts with his both sides crap I call him silly. There is no civility to be had with the right. They are liars.
Your hatred distorts everything you hear and say. When you don't hate, things are much more clear.

View attachment 346926
No that is you. Because in the very video you posted trump said it. He said it at 1:24.

the whole screed was about the job numbers, FAUX simply edited that part out to change the context, doing exactly what they accuse others of doing!!!!!

got proof of that?

View attachment 346926

got proof of that?
Of course, but why didn't you check the unedited video for yourself. the entire rant was about his "plan" for equality was growing the economy!

Speaker 2: (40:40)
Mr. President, what happened to the plan for systemic racism? Mr. President, why haven’t you laid out a plan to address systemic racism?

Donald Trump: (41:08)
Because our country is so strong, and that’s what my plan is. We’re going to have the strongest economy in the world. We almost are there now. We had the strongest economy anywhere in the world, and now we’re going to have an economy that’s even stronger.

• Thanks
Of course, but why didn't you check the unedited video for yourself. the entire rant was about his "plan" for equality was growing the economy!

Mr. President, what happened to the plan for systemic racism? Mr. President, why haven’t you laid out a plan to address systemic racism?

Because our country is so strong, and that’s what my plan is. We’re going to have the strongest economy in the world. We almost are there now. We had the strongest economy anywhere in the world, and now we’re going to have an economy that’s even stronger.
It must be unbearable being so shallow and without
any thoughts of your own, parroting Don Lemon and Chris Hayes.

It must be unbearable being so shallow and without
any thoughts of your own, parroting Don Lemon and Chris Hayes.
Hey DUMB ASS, those quotes came directly from the transcript of Tramp's jobs rant!!!!!
Stop parroting Russia Limpboy and "lyin" Sean HanNITWITty.

• Love
Hey DUMB ASS, those quotes came directly from the transcript of Tramp's jobs rant!!!!!
If I was as easily triggered as you, my wife would have killed me by now after 33 years, first off. And all you are is another perfect example of how ignorance and hatred blur people's perception of someone - like Trump. You jump on anything he says -it doesn't matter- he can't say or do anything right in through your tiny window with your orange-tinted TDS goggles on. I happen to discern what he says and make rational opinions of it- some good some bad - like I would any president.

But Trump haters like you are a new species aren't you ?

If I was as easily triggered as you, my wife would have killed me by now after 33 years, first off. And all you are is another perfect example of how ignorance and hatred blur people's perception of someone - like Trump. You jump on anything he says -it doesn't matter- he can't say or do anything right in through your tiny window with your orange-tinted TDS goggles on. I happen to discern what he says and make rational opinions of it- some good some bad - like I would any president.

But Trump haters like you are a new species aren't you ?
TRIGGERED!

• Thanks

Forum List

Back