More proof the "leftist media" isn't.

Your arguments are nothing, Doc7585. I honor your service, and you should honor mine, troop.

The GOP began SVN, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

You need to grow up and be responsible.

Your arguments are nothing, Doc7585. I honor your service, and you should honor mine, troop.

The GOP began SVN, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

You need to grow up and be responsible.
That has no bearing on the subject matter at hand. The discussion at hand was Nam anything passed that is superfluous.

Lyndon Johnson turned our role as advisory into a disaster costing over 50,000 American lives plus thousands wounded. You're a dishonest propaganda parrot.
LBJ was a terrible president. As soon as he took power, one of the first things he did was escalate the war in Vietnam.

US deaths there exceeded 58,000.

Regarding Slow John, I banned him long ago. He offers nothing.

According to whom, Doc. Nam is not the stopping point in terms of the relevance of starting wars. If it is, you are 60 years out of date, son. Catch up.

Here's another way to look at it:

Only A tiny fraction of registered voters turn out and the supposedly "left wing" MSM is getting their daily hard-on for this “race” between a career politician who has been Federal politic’s face of humanity for decades versus a serial rapist, liar, seditious, traitorous, stinking individual who is guilty of every crime under the Sun, and in this race the psychopath is deemed as the favorite because…he’s four years younger than the human being.

There are no words to describe this dichotomy but the MSM has created a “level playing field” for them.

This country is done…see you all at the Camps.
Don't miss the bus...

According to whom, Doc. Nam is not the stopping point in terms of the relevance of starting wars. If it is, you are 60 years out of date, son. Catch up.
No one said it was. I was referring specifically to this discussion,
As it is JFK began this initial increase forces in Nam from 600 to 15,000 "advisors".
LBJ used the Gulf of Tonkin incident to open the flood gates to total involvement in Nam.
Historically I am correct. Your insertion of U.S. involvement thereafter are unnecessary.

Last edited:
No one said it was. I was referring specifically to this discussion,
As it is JFK began this initial increase forces in Nam from 600 to 15,000 "advisors".
LBJ used the Gulf of Tonkin incident to open the flood gates to total involvement in Nam.
Historically I am correct. Your insertion of U.S. involvement thereafter are unnecessary.
Stop wiggling. Your brain is beginning to... you know. You said Democrats started wars. I pointed out that its the GOP for Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan since WWII, and you are acting like somebody made off with your wallet.

Stop wiggling. Your brain is beginning to... you know. You said Democrats started wars. I pointed out that its the GOP for Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan since WWII, and you are acting like somebody made off with your wallet.
~~~~~~~
Indeed, after Nam there was Grenada, Panama and Iraq. Each of which were short term skirmishes. You however, forget the first attack of the WTC in 1993. WACO, Bill Clinton claiming Iraq had nukes, then bombing Iraq for 5 days,. All before 9-11-01 that led to more than 20 years of U.S. military action against Afghanistan, Al Qaeda.
Meanwhile, Obama gave us Syria, ISIS/ISIL, Libya, Benghazi and the Ukraine.
Perhaps you forget that the Bipartisan majority in Congress voted to invade Afghanistan.
In each case your president #46 as Senator voted in favor to send our military to fight these wars.
Your claim that it was solely the GOP is a complete lie.

**********​

Last edited:
You continue to wiggle about your silly OP and now expand it.

You were wrong in the beginning and even more so.

You said and meant wars, not minor operations and skirmishes. But, even so, Panama and Grenada were under GOP Presidents.

You continue to wiggle about your silly OP and now expand it.

You were wrong in the beginning and even more so.

You said and meant wars, not minor operations and skirmishes. But, even so, Panama and Grenada were under GOP Presidents.
~~~~~~
While, you have no standing because you were caught in a lie.

I've been telling you guys, left and right alike, that there is no "leftist media" for as long as I've been on here, and this is more evidence to support my claim.

They need to start calling a spade a spade, but it's highly unlikely that they will. They much too much money from sensationalism.

Vote with your feet, folks. Don't patronize this crap.

Dear National Media: Don't Look Now, But You've been Played

How would a lefty be able to see the bias of leftwing media? Its never a mystery to the people who the leftwing media constantly demonizes and lies about. I mean, if they werent shitting on us all the time, we wouldnt have a reason to hate them, right? News sites dont get labled "leftwing" out of nowhere. They cultivate their reputation over years of biased articles.

How would a lefty be able to see the bias of leftwing media? Its never a mystery to the people who the leftwing media constantly demonizes and lies about. I mean, if they werent shitting on us all the time, we wouldnt have a reason to hate them, right? News sites dont get labled "leftwing" out of nowhere. They cultivate their reputation over years of biased articles.
Lol, that's weak.

Forum List

Back