As the curtain is drawn on the Russia hoax

I guess even stupid, brain washed people know when they've been duped... well... some. Even worse, she's not feeding them their daily dose of horse shit anymore either.

And there ya go.

Rachel Maddow has enjoyed huge ratings the last few years - the #1 show in her time slot. But that has all changed.:auiqs.jpg:

Skip the intro-infomercial at 1:30.

During my self-isolation vs C-19 to do my part to flatten the curve, I've spent a significant amount of time watching Ancient Aliens or listening to Ancient Aliens in the background while doing unspecified, not necessarily nefarious, things, that I cannot tell you about.

And, IMO, Maddow, with that weird long neck, is the weirdest looking alien out of all of them. Weirder than anything on Ancient Aliens. It seems like all of those extreme leftist pundits are a bit bizarre/ugly looking.

During my self-isolation vs C-19 to do my part to flatten the curve, I've spent a significant amount of time watching Ancient Aliens or listening to Ancient Aliens in the background while doing unspecified, not necessarily nefarious, things, that I cannot tell you about.

And, IMO, Maddow, with that weird long neck, is the weirdest looking alien out of all of them. Weirder than anything on Ancient Aliens. It seems like all of those extreme leftist pundits are a bit bizarre/ugly looking.
That's true.
You know Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes bobbleheads
look exactly the same.

That's true.
You know Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes bobbleheads
look exactly the same.

et-movie-bobblehead-egg-art-figure_1_9814e778fcf8380bd938293dddb086bf.jpg

Rachel Maddow has enjoyed huge ratings the last few years - the #1 show in her time slot. But that has all changed.:auiqs.jpg:

Skip the intro-infomercial at 1:30.

Hannity generally crushes her by a wide margin. The dildo queen’s audience occasionally spiked recently on the heels of more phony Russia, Russia, Russia crap but as soon as the audience realizes she’s lying again they vamose.

Forum List

Back