Media Shows Their True Colors

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The media fell into a trap of their own making.

When they hired Ronna McDaniel to trash Trump on NBC they exposed her as the anti-GOP establishment puke we all knew she was. But when they fired her in a matter of days, after bowing to pressure, they showed us that the legacy media is every bit as biased as MAGA supporters have been saying all along.

In their zeal to find another anti-Trump Republican voice they failed to read the room in their own industry. The wails from bigots on the left that permeate the media were so great that it was like Bud Light hiring a cross-dressing spokesperson. It proved to be a horrific miscalculation.
They felt what little viewership they had left would leave. Americans are abandoning the legacy media in droves and looking for other sources of information.

It all centers around trust. NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN & MSNBC have been caught lying to us so often that people are fed up. They can't trust news organizations that gas-light us so openly. In the process Ronna McDaniel has become almost as hated as Liz Cheney. She felt she could find a new audience and be accepted, but that was a mistake. Liberals aren't as tolerant as they claim to be. Matter of fact, they're the least tolerant among us.

Political hacks like Rachell Maddow claim they are trying to save Democracy, but instead they're using Jan 6th to spread authoritarianism and censorship like progressives and communists always do. They are fascists. They can't help themselves. They cannot allow opposing viewpoints to be heard on their programs because they're deathly afraid of people discovering the truth about their lies.

Everything Rachell Maddow accuses Trump of doing.....she is doing exactly that. She refused to allow Trump to be heard and will not stand by and allow him to ever be heard again, if she can help it.

This isn't democracy. This is leftist propaganda plain and simple. This is everything she claims she's against.

Last edited:
Journalism that deletes , censors, edits , introduces bias or otherwise alters the 'story' violates it's own constitutional standards as well as ours

~S~

Off-topic, but interesting photos of Rachel Maddow:
IMG_2403.jpeg

When they hired Ronna McDaniel to trash Trump on NBC they exposed her as the anti-GOP establishment puke we all knew she was. But when they fired her in a matter of days, after bowing to pressure, they showed us that the legacy media is every bit as biased as MAGA supporters have been saying all along.

In their zeal to find another anti-Trump Republican voice they failed to read the room in their own industry. The wails from bigots on the left that permeate the media were so great that it was like Bud Light hiring a cross-dressing spokesperson. It proved to be a horrific miscalculation.
They felt what little viewership they had left would leave. Americans are abandoning the legacy media in droves and looking for other sources of information.

It all centers around trust. NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN & MSNBC have been caught lying to us so often that people are fed up. They can't trust news organizations that gas-light us so openly. In the process Ronna McDaniel has become almost as hated as Liz Cheney. She felt she could find a new audience and be accepted, but that was a mistake. Liberals aren't as tolerant as they claim to be. Matter of fact, they're the least tolerant among us.

Political hacks like Rachell Maddow claim they are trying to save Democracy, but instead they're using Jan 6th to spread authoritarianism and censorship like progressives and communists always do. They are fascists. They can't help themselves. They cannot allow opposing viewpoints to be heard on their programs because they're deathly afraid of people discovering the truth about their lies.

Everything Rachell Maddow accuses Trump of doing.....she is doing exactly that. She refused to allow Trump to be heard and will not stand by and allow him to ever be heard again, if she can help it.

This isn't democracy. This is leftist propaganda plain and simple. This is everything she claims she's against.

Some folks ain't fit to be seen in public.

Journalism that deletes , censors, edits , introduces bias or otherwise alters the 'story' violates it's own constitutional standards as well as ours

~S~
People like Chuck Todd, Rachell Maddow, and the rest of the talking-heads on these media outlets cannot be classified as journalists because journalists report. These people spread leftist propaganda.

Without their biased reporting Democrats wouldn't have a chance in any election. And even with them they still have to cheat to win.

Here's some evidence the media has been taken over by the rich/conservatives/Republicans. Remember I said you guys purchased all the media after the telecommunications act of 1996? And even if there's a really popular left talker who would make the station a lot of money, those stations don't care about the money. It's taking over the media they want. To spew Rush limbaugh and talkers like him 24/7.

So Elon Musk doesn't care that his actions are turning off advertisers? I guess money doesn't mean anything to these guys.

And last week people bought Trump's stock and today it's lost half it's value. They don't care. It was a gift.

The media isn't liberal and the rich have taken over. And the guy in charge pretends to care about the little people. And their buying it!!!

Here's some evidence the media has been taken over by the rich/conservatives/Republicans. Remember I said you guys purchased all the media after the telecommunications act of 1996? And even if there's a really popular left talker who would make the station a lot of money, those stations don't care about the money. It's taking over the media they want. To spew Rush limbaugh and talkers like him 24/7.

So Elon Musk doesn't care that his actions are turning off advertisers? I guess money doesn't mean anything to these guys.

And last week people bought Trump's stock and today it's lost half it's value. They don't care. It was a gift.

The media isn't liberal and the rich have taken over. And the guy in charge pretends to care about the little people. And their buying it!!!
The media is all owned by the same leftist limo-liberals that paid Kate Couric to gaslight us for decades.

The media is all owned by the same leftist limo-liberals that paid Kate Couric to gaslight us for decades.
They must be owned by the same kinds of guys who own Fox. Who owns MSNBC? We know Rupert Murdock is a right wing liar. Who's behind MSNBC George Soros? LOL.

Who owns all the right wing talk radio all across the country? Do you know it reaches more people than Fox? It's a hodge podge of right wing talkers. So many of them that 5 of them died of covid and you don't even know one of their names. But they exist. You ever listen to right wing talk when you drive around? I do. Where's the left wing talk station?

And how come MSNBC didn't tell us Bush lied us into Iraq? Trump said it when he ran but MSNBC never said it. Trump went on to say Pelosi should have impeached Bush for it. So either Trump was for witch hunts before he was the witch or he's telling the truth.

They must be owned by the same kinds of guys who own Fox. Who owns MSNBC? We know Rupert Murdock is a right wing liar. Who's behind MSNBC George Soros? LOL.

Who owns all the right wing talk radio all across the country? Do you know it reaches more people than Fox? It's a hodge podge of right wing talkers. So many of them that 5 of them died of covid and you don't even know one of their names. But they exist. You ever listen to right wing talk when you drive around? I do. Where's the left wing talk station?

And how come MSNBC didn't tell us Bush lied us into Iraq? Trump said it when he ran but MSNBC never said it. Trump went on to say Pelosi should have impeached Bush for it. So either Trump was for witch hunts before he was the witch or he's telling the truth.
They're all part of the same club. Fox included. Owned by owners in the UK.

I know that radio talkshow host Phil Valentine here in Nashville tested positive for COVID and was killed along with 4 other rightwing hosts.
I think he died from the treatment, not COVID. He tested positive because he was surrounded with people who were getting vaccinated and they started treating him with Remdesivir

It has since been discovered that more people are dying from the treatment than from COVID itself.

This journalist was probably one of the first to die from COVID in 2018. HIN1 is just another name for COVID.

Rush died from cancer.....but the timing was highly suspect. The CIA has developed a spray that can be administered just by spraying it in front of you while you're driving around in your car with the windows down.

They're all part of the same club. Fox included. Owned by owners in the UK.

I know that radio talkshow host Phil Valentine here in Nashville tested positive for COVID and was killed along with 4 other rightwing hosts.
I think he died from the treatment, not COVID. He tested positive because he was surrounded with people who were getting vaccinated and they started treating him with Remdesivir

It has since been discovered that more people are dying from the treatment than from COVID itself.

This journalist was probably one of the first to die from COVID in 2018. HIN1 is just another name for COVID.

Rush died from cancer.....but the timing was highly suspect. The CIA has developed a spray that can be administered just by spraying it in front of you while you're driving around in your car with the windows down.

No one is saying those 6 hosts died from the treatment. That's histerical. Add this woman to the list of anti vax right wing radio hosts who have died of covid.

It was determined Payton had "the H1N1 flu and possibly meningitis"

You can't say the treatment is what killed her. She got covid, wasn't vaccinated, so like we told you, covid kills people who aren't vaccinated. You want to spin it and say the doctors killed her? HA!!!

No one is saying those 6 hosts died from the treatment. That's histerical. Add this woman to the list of anti vax right wing radio hosts who have died of covid.

It was determined Payton had "the H1N1 flu and possibly meningitis"

You can't say the treatment is what killed her. She got covid, wasn't vaccinated, so like we told you, covid kills people who aren't vaccinated. You want to spin it and say the doctors killed her? HA!!!
COVID kills people who are vaccinated as well, and now these vaccinated folks are dying from sudden heart attacks and blood clots. They're coming down with Turbo Cancer. Half the UK royals have cancer all of the sudden.

If you actually think that the people that lied to us about Russian Collusion wouldn't lie about an untested vaccine you're clearly too stupid to function on your own.

NBC stupidly hired an evil c*nt who was going to destroy their ratings, and then they changed their minds upon backlash. I don't see the problem.

COVID kills people who are vaccinated as well, and now these vaccinated folks are dying from sudden heart attacks and blood clots. They're coming down with Turbo Cancer. Half the UK royals have cancer all of the sudden.

If you actually think that the people that lied to us about Russian Collusion wouldn't lie about an untested vaccine you're clearly too stupid to function on your own.

Covid kills far fewer vaccinated people.

You are connecting dots that shouldn't be connected. I bet you think OJ died because he got vaccinated. Anyone who is vaccinated and dies, you blame the shot. What about me, my family, co workers, etc???

I showed you 5, now 6, probably more right wing radio anti vax hosts who died. Show me 3 left wing media hosts who encouraged people to get vaccinated who have died. You have 6, show me 3 left wingers.

And you claim the media is all liberal so this should be easy. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc.

Covid kills far fewer vaccinated people.

You are connecting dots that shouldn't be connected. I bet you think OJ died because he got vaccinated. Anyone who is vaccinated and dies, you blame the shot. What about me, my family, co workers, etc???

I showed you 5, now 6, probably more right wing radio anti vax hosts who died. Show me 3 left wing media hosts who encouraged people to get vaccinated who have died. You have 6, show me 3 left wingers.

And you claim the media is all liberal so this should be easy. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc.
So you claim I shouldn't think for myself and weigh the evidence instead of blindly following the dictates of the WHO like you?

Sorry, but I'm not a sheep.

Being vaccinated is one thing, but getting multiple booster shots close together puts a strain on your heart and can cause permanent damage. And forcing children to get several unneeded shots at once will kill them. It's a form of retroactive abortion. And what do you think happens when you get mNRA shots which are gene therapy and causes spike proteins to build up in your system? Why is it so many celebrities are suffering from blood clots and partial paralysis in their face. Bell's Palsy. Notably Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson from Game Of Thrones.

~S~

The media has no constitutional standards at all, the limits in the constitution are for the Govt, nobody else

So you claim I shouldn't think for myself and weigh the evidence instead of blindly following the dictates of the WHO like you?

Sorry, but I'm not a sheep.

Being vaccinated is one thing, but getting multiple booster shots close together puts a strain on your heart and can cause permanent damage. And forcing children to get several unneeded shots at once will kill them. It's a form of retroactive abortion. And what do you think happens when you get mNRA shots which are gene therapy and causes spike proteins to build up in your system? Why is it so many celebrities are suffering from blood clots and partial paralysis in their face. Bell's Palsy. Notably Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson from Game Of Thrones.
Oh yes you are a sheep.

Forum List

Back