Here's how the media twisted Trump's words about George Floyd.

Nobody lied about what trump said.
I'm aware you live in an alternate reality.
View attachment 346926
No that is you. Because in the very video you posted trump said it. He said it at 1:24.
Because in the very video you posted trump said it. He said it at 1:24.

he said nothing about job numbers at that point.
the whole screed was about the job numbers, FAUX simply edited that part out to change the context, doing exactly what they accuse others of doing!!!!!

got proof of that?
Of course, but why didn't you check the unedited video for yourself. the entire rant was about his "plan" for equality was growing the economy!

Speaker 2: (40:40)
Mr. President, what happened to the plan for systemic racism? Mr. President, why haven’t you laid out a plan to address systemic racism?

Donald Trump: (41:08)
Because our country is so strong, and that’s what my plan is. We’re going to have the strongest economy in the world. We almost are there now. We had the strongest economy anywhere in the world, and now we’re going to have an economy that’s even stronger.

Sorry

I'm kinda missing how that relates to the topic
Of course, when the Right know they are wrong they play dumb.

The topic claims Tramp was talking about "equality" and not the job report, but I showed that Tramp's "plan" for equality was to grow the economy citing the fake jobs report.

Of course, when the Right know they are wrong they play dumb.
I suggest you take another look at the OP, and pay the video.

at 19 seconds in, there is a comment claiming Trump stated that George is looking down, and is happy about the jobs report.

Further watching that video will show he said no such thing.
Again the WHOLE unedited by FAUX video was entirely about the jobs report and the "EQUALITY" of a strong economy as his "plan" to end systemic racism, as my quotes prove.
Only when you remove the context by editing out Tramp's equating racial equality with the economic jobs report can the FAUX liar say that Tramp was talking about equality and not the jobs report.

Then you didn't go back and watch the video.

about what I expected
I watched the whole unedited video, obviously you didn't because you WANT to be deliberately deceived by FAUX's out of context edited video.

Exactly as I expected!

You obviously missed the first 20 seconds or so of the video in the OP, or you would have left this thread over an hour ago.
you obviously never watched the whole unedited by FAUX video or read the transcript or you would have stopped lying days ago.
you obviously never watched the whole unedited by FAUX video or read the transcript or you would have stopped lying days ago.

and you still haven't watched the first 20 seconds of the link in the OP, which states, "Trump says he hopes George Floyd 'is looking down' and celebrating jobs report: 'This is a great day for him'?"

NOT what he said.

That makes YOU the stupid one.
As I proved to you by quoting the transcript, that is exactly the CONTEXT of tramp's rant.
You just can't stop yourself from lying.
that is exactly the CONTEXT of tramp's rant.
Context?

as opposed to what he actually said?
As opposed to ALL he actually said.
You just can't stop yourself from lying.

Seems you can't either.
I quoted Tramp's exact words, edited out by the lying scum at FAUX, directly from the transcript. how can that possibly be a lie???
They must lie for Der Fuhrer.

Forum List

Back