Here’s a simple question: would a fit and sane president send 200 Tweets in one day?

The Trump fanatics here are unusually triggered by this post. I am not sure why. Does it take a lot of time to tweet 200 times in one day? They must know the answer. Is it possible they are embarrassed? Jealous? is that really him "tweeting"? How do we know? :stir:

Sure, I’ll answer it. No. No it is not. Is it normal for a 14 year old boy who just got dumped? Yes, but such a person wouldn’t be president.

Can republicans respond to this besides saying “so what?”

How does anyone justify this idiot ranting like a child?

Sure it is. He gets to speak directly to the American people without the media being able to edit what he says.

The question is what sane president wouldn't?

Sure, I’ll answer it. No. No it is not. Is it normal for a 14 year old boy who just got dumped? Yes, but such a person wouldn’t be president.

For someone who claims to be a critical thinker, you don't do a very good job.

TDS thread 1,685.

There are plenty of circumstances that would warrent 200 tweets.

You are just pissed that you have not had 200 messages from anyone in your entire fucking worthless life.
A TDS thread? We have to be honest. Trump IS deranged. Trump supporters are deranged as they still admire him after 3 1/3 years of chaos and immature leadership.
So every thread that points out the Emperor’s nudity is a thread about Trump’s detachment and the detachment of his dwindling number of followers

Especially coming from BillyBullshit.

We have to be honest....you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

The country was doing fine until people shit their pants over Floyd. Now, we see that there are no true leaders in those communities.

We'll see you in November. Then we'll see how dwindling they really are.

Between now and then, you're going to see some serious backlash against the rioting shit.
The country is still in the grip of a deadly pandemic that has claimed more than 105,000 lives. The unemployment rate is over 12%. And today the country is fed to the hills with brutal police tactics. Trump has been impeached. He is working to repeal the ACA. And you think he deserves another term? Under what conditions can his re-election be seen as certain?

In other words, you stupid TDS afflicted morons are whining because the transparency.

TDS thread 1,685.

You are just pissed that you have not had 200 messages from anyone in your entire fucking worthless life.
A TDS thread? We have to be honest. Trump IS deranged. Trump supporters are deranged as they still admire him after 3 1/3 years of chaos and immature leadership.
So every thread that points out the Emperor’s nudity is a thread about Trump’s detachment and the detachment of his dwindling number of followers

The country was doing fine until people shit their pants over Floyd. Now, we see that there are no true leaders in those communities.

Between now and then, you're going to see some serious backlash against the rioting shit.
The country is still in the grip of a deadly pandemic that has claimed more than 105,000 lives. The unemployment rate is over 12%. And today the country is fed to the hills with brutal police tactics. Trump has been impeached. He is working to repeal the ACA. And you think he deserves another term? Under what conditions can his re-election be seen as certain?

Deadly police tactics in Democrat run cities. Cities that have in almost all cases been controlled by Democrats for decades.

Looks like Dems really don't care about people at all. Just power.

...How does anyone justify this idiot ranting like a child?

I'm sure that has been explained to you before..

:coffee:

clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-small.jpg

TDS thread 1,685.

Deadly police tactics in Democrat run cities. Cities that have in almost all cases been controlled by Democrats for decades.

And in other news, in each and every city controlled by Republicans, there is free ice cream, a carousel for every neighborhood and it only rains at night.

TDS thread 1,685.

And in other news, in each and every city controlled by Republicans, there is free ice cream, a carousel for every neighborhood and it only rains at night.

Awwww, poor widdle baby has to break out the trolling non sequitur attacks. Facts are facts. Bub. Every one of these terrible things has happened in DEMOCRAT provinces.

This is the sort of crap YOU create.

I am sure LBJ or Lincoln would

What was he ranting about? I'm not going to read two hundred tweets by that maniac.

Would a fit and sane prez answer a simple question this way?

KILMEADE: According to a Axios-Ipsos poll, 70 percent of white Americans say they trust the local police. Only 36 percent of African-Americans do. How do you attack that problem? How do you change things?

TRUMP: Well I think it's a very sad problem. As you know as a Republican I'm doing very well with African-Americans and with the vote with the -- in polls and everything -- especially I mean I haven't seen one very recently because you had the plague come in from China.

So that changed things up, but we had the best economy ever. We had the best numbers for African-American on employment and unemployment in history. Best homeownership -- best everything. We had the best numbers in everything -- not only African-American, but the African-American numbers were great.

KILMEADE: How do you handle the law enforcement part?

TRUMP: Well I think you have to get better.

KILMEADE: How do you handle the law enforcement part of this?

TRUMP: They have to get better than what they've been doing. I mean obviously that was a terrible thing. And I've spoken about it numerous times in various speeches.

And what's interesting is I spoke about it when we launched a very successful rocket -- a tremendous program that culminated on that day and obviously it goes on from there.

But I then made a speech and it was a speech about the rocket, and I devoted 25 percent of the speech probably to what happened -- or more -- to what happened with respect to George -- George Floyd, and it was -- and then you listen to this, he doesn't talk about George Floyd. The rocket went off, I then I made a speech, and I talked about George Floyd, but they said he didn't talk about George Floyd.

Half -- maybe even almost half of the speech, but a large portion of the speech was devoted exactly to that. And so, you know, with -- with the media you basically -- and basically no matter what you do, it's never going to be good enough. But the people understand it.

KILMEADE: Right.

I looked forward to the day in the not to distant future when we will have president who will not tweet his stupidity and derangement every single day.

TDS thread 1,685.

Hey, left winger......where did I say it was certain.

We will see you in November....the only poll that counts.

I looked forward to the day in the not to distant future when we will have president who will not tweet his stupidity and derangement every single day.

Doesn't mean he won't be stupid and deranged.

If you elect Joe Biden, you get both in droves. He won't remember how to tweet.

TDS thread 1,685.

Leftists always with their "deserves". We don't deserve president Trump, but we will still have him for four more years.

Since he has no other way to get his message out, yes. A more important and fitting question is would the op post tds bs day after day after day with no basis in fact if he were sane? But we know the answer so don't embarrass yourself any more.

Yet this hypocritical imbecile wants Biden.

Fuck you weirdos are so bizarre...I thought you Loons hated NORMAL....I thought you love folks who are INDIVIDUALS and do individualistic things?
Now you want Trump to fit the mold you’ve created for him?
WTF...make up your twisted fucked minds would you.

Forum List

Back