Here’s a simple question: would a fit and sane president send 200 Tweets in one day?

Sure, I’ll answer it. No. No it is not. Is it normal for a 14 year old boy who just got dumped? Yes, but such a person wouldn’t be president.

Can republicans respond to this besides saying “so what?”

How does anyone justify this idiot ranting like a child?
A story from January 23??????????

You are beyond desperate for reasons to piss your depends, Simpleton.

Oh, and 142 isn't 200.........math whiz.
Hey you dumb shit. Why not try reading the article? That 142 number was being referenced as the last record. The current number is now 200. Maybe click on the link and see for yourself? Glad I could walk you through this.

No thanks..........don't live my life off of how many "tweets" someone sends. I went off what showed up in your OP. I never bother clicking on links from you crayon eating idiots.

Have fun with your 'tweet' count, Simpleton.:abgg2q.jpg:
Oh gee what a convenient point of view to take when you can’t defend Trump being a whiny little bitch.

Here is a simple question would a fit and sane person concern themselves with how much another person tweets? I will answer no no they would not that is the kind of action one would expect from a deranged stalker and indicates your mental staircase is missing more than a few steps.

Sure, I’ll answer it. No. No it is not. Is it normal for a 14 year old boy who just got dumped? Yes, but such a person wouldn’t be president.

A story from January 23??????????

You are beyond desperate for reasons to piss your depends, Simpleton.

Oh, and 142 isn't 200.........math whiz.
Hey you dumb shit. Why not try reading the article? That 142 number was being referenced as the last record. The current number is now 200. Maybe click on the link and see for yourself? Glad I could walk you through this.

No thanks..........don't live my life off of how many "tweets" someone sends. I went off what showed up in your OP. I never bother clicking on links from you crayon eating idiots.

Have fun with your 'tweet' count, Simpleton.:abgg2q.jpg:
Oh gee what a convenient point of view to take when you can’t defend Trump being a whiny little bitch.

Joe Biden "tweeted" 750 times on Saturday morning...............turns out he was just watching cartoons and was trying to seduce this guy.........

1591500911641.png

Here is a simple question would a fit and sane person concern themselves with how much another person tweets? I will answer no no they would not that is the kind of action one would expect from a deranged stalker and indicates your mental staircase is missing more than a few steps.
God you’re so full of shit. You’re too much of a pussy to admit how pathetic this is so you pretend this is simply about Twitter. Obviously the actual issue is how unhinged Trump is.

If the liberal scum Democratic party OWNED so called news media would stop lying you would see fewer Trump treats. You just hate that president Trump has a means of calling the left out on their lies. That they can't fabricate a narrative and get away with it. In summary, suck it.

God you’re so full of shit. You’re too much of a pussy to admit how pathetic this is so you pretend this is simply about Twitter. Obviously the actual issue is how unhinged Trump is.
1591501046284.png

RubberRoom3.gif

Oh go fuck yourself you moronic little retard. Your full of more shit than port a potties at a diarrhea convention you want to pretend like how much Trumps tweeting is a sign of instability while acting like your obession over it isn't. If you want to keep being a pathetic little pussy who thinks no one can see through your partisan bullshit have it it's just another example of how delusional you are.

1591501512418.png

You silly ass. Media doesn't report Trump's opinions or accomplishments, so hr must do so himself.

Here’s a simple question: would a fit and sane president send 200 Tweets in one day?
And I bet you read them all.

I guess you gotta be pretty fit to run the country, deal with Covid, run international relations, cope with rioting Floydsters, campaign, golf, bang Melania, and still have energy left over to tweet almost as often as Canon Shooter takes rotten pictures of Italy!

My kind of leader!

OTOH, Biden probably gets up and goes to the bathroom to choke his weasel 200 times a day.
Oh what the fuck ever lol. The only one of things there is evidence of is his golfing. Melania clearly hates him lol. Your cult worship of this idiot is just pitiful.

She clearly hates him.

Can you please provide your critically developed argument for that one.

Please show us you are not a total fucking fraud.

It is not healthy for a 14 year old to do this. It is not healthy to use Twitter, period. People who express themselves on such a platform are not thinking deeply about complicated problems, let alone meeting with key people to discuss problems, hear conflicting opinions, and try to make intelligent decisions. The guy doesn’t even read reports — instead he watches TV to get his information. A completely incompetent leader. A divisive, childish blowhard. Beloved by Americans who think as he does ... in “tweets.”

So there is no value at all in using Twitter ?

You silly ass. Media doesn't report Trump's opinions or accomplishments, so hr must do so himself.
Even during the 2016 election campaign — when he had more free publicity from the media than any other candidate in history — he certainly did excel in ... reporting on his own genius and accomplishments:

Don’t expect any honesty from these clowns.

They argue with us not to convince us, but to reassure themselves. They know they royally fucked up. They know they’re looked upon as fools. So they argue and argue to reassure themselves that they aren’t ignoramuses.

Don’t expect any honesty from these clowns.

They argue with us not to convince us, but to reassure themselves. They know they royally fucked up. They know they’re looked upon as fools. So they argue and argue to reassure themselves that they aren’t ignoramuses.
1591503281252.png

Oh go fuck yourself you moronic little retard. Your full of more shit than port a potties at a diarrhea convention you want to pretend like how much Trumps tweeting is a sign of instability while acting like your obession over it isn't. If you want to keep being a pathetic little pussy who thinks no one can see through your partisan bullshit have it it's just another example of how delusional you are.
Wow someone is triggered! I get it. You’re too much of a pussy to criticize Trump.

For someone who claims to be a critical thinker, you don't do a very good job.

TDS thread 1,685.

There are plenty of circumstances that would warrent 200 tweets.

You are just pissed that you have not had 200 messages from anyone in your entire fucking worthless life.
A TDS thread? We have to be honest. Trump IS deranged. Trump supporters are deranged as they still admire him after 3 1/3 years of chaos and immature leadership.
So every thread that points out the Emperor’s nudity is a thread about Trump’s detachment and the detachment of his dwindling number of followers

Wow someone is triggered! I get it. You’re too much of a pussy to criticize Trump.

Fuck you BillyBullshit.

I asked you to support your claim his wife hates him. You said it was obvious.

Support it you lying piece of shit.

That or we'll have yet another example of how you are anything but a critical thinker.

For someone who claims to be a critical thinker, you don't do a very good job.

TDS thread 1,685.

There are plenty of circumstances that would warrent 200 tweets.

You are just pissed that you have not had 200 messages from anyone in your entire fucking worthless life.
A TDS thread? We have to be honest. Trump IS deranged. Trump supporters are deranged as they still admire him after 3 1/3 years of chaos and immature leadership.
So every thread that points out the Emperor’s nudity is a thread about Trump’s detachment and the detachment of his dwindling number of followers

Especially coming from BillyBullshit.

We have to be honest....you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

The country was doing fine until people shit their pants over Floyd. Now, we see that there are no true leaders in those communities.

We'll see you in November. Then we'll see how dwindling they really are.

Between now and then, you're going to see some serious backlash against the rioting shit.

No I can just call you out on your phony bullshit something a pathetic little pussy like you can’t handle.

Forum List

Back