Here’s a simple question: would a fit and sane president send 200 Tweets in one day?

Sure, I’ll answer it. No. No it is not. Is it normal for a 14 year old boy who just got dumped? Yes, but such a person wouldn’t be president.

Can republicans respond to this besides saying “so what?”

How does anyone justify this idiot ranting like a child?

Sure it is. He gets to speak directly to the American people without the media being able to edit what he says.

The question is what sane president wouldn't?
God you are so full of shit. Obviously this is about 200 messages in one day and how insane that is. You’re trying to make this about Twitter itself and we both know you’re being disingenuous. You’re just too much of a pussy to criticize Trump.

Sure, I’ll answer it. No. No it is not. Is it normal for a 14 year old boy who just got dumped? Yes, but such a person wouldn’t be president.

There is a lot of shit happening in America that needs tweeted about. How would you suggest that President Trump communicate with the people?
Where did you get the idea that the president needs to be commenting on ever major event in the country? The office of the President of the United States is a prestigious position that calls for a professional level of public behavior for whoever steps into this role. Message from the president need to be carefully crafted so they are clear, reflect his policy, and are factual. Serious matters a president would typically discuss in a press briefing, with other officials and professionals or in statements to the public, now come straight from the president's account. His stream of conscious style of communication creates confusing messages filled with repetitive inaccurate statements that are often contradictory.

The Trump fanatics here are unusually triggered by this post. I am not sure why. Does it take a lot of time to tweet 200 times in one day? They must know the answer. Is it possible they are embarrassed? Jealous? is that really him "tweeting"? How do we know? :stir:
Donald Trump's stream of consciousness style of speaking and writing is unmistakable. My 12 year old grandson is far more articulate. It's hard to believe Trump made it past the 6th grade.

Sure it is. He gets to speak directly to the American people without the media being able to edit what he says.

God you are so full of shit. Obviously this is about 200 messages in one day and how insane that is. You’re trying to make this about Twitter itself and we both know you’re being disingenuous. You’re just too much of a pussy to criticize Trump.
Too much of a blind partisan hack to criticize Trump.

Leftist crayon eaters really get bent whenever Trump circumvents their handlers in the leftist media.

Too much of a blind partisan hack to criticize Trump.

Too much of a blind partisan pseudo intellectual to not lie.

Forum List

Back