Here Comes The Fridgid Polar Vortex! Damn This Global Warming! Will We Hear From John Kerry And Al Gore Soon? To Explain This?

Awwwwwwwwwwww, come on now. You can't resist debating with me. You're the type who has to always get in the last word so I will be breathlessly awaiting your comeback post. It's a guarantee.
You’re not debating. You’re shitting on the floor. You responded to me, dope.

Do's and Don'ts concerning the weather can be found in an old Minnesota pome.
Observe these rulz and ye won' get broiled or froze.

When the weather's hot and sticky,
That's no time for dunkin' dicky.
But when the frost is on the punkin,
That's the time for dicky dunkin'.

And we are all feeling this now, or will very soon. So according to some of our famous leftists, The World Is Warming!!! By 2000, England, Florida, New York and a few other major cities will be under water! Fish will be swimming in downtown Miami !!!
Yup, and now all of this global warming is about to freeze up all our 57 States!!

That is the reason they changed the name, About 10 years with no significant change in temperature and Gore's hilariously wrong doomsday predictions. They can now point at any weather and scream Climate Change.

26172263_1758027794209675_6147017519303084362_o.jpg

That is the reason they changed the name, About 10 years with no significant change in temperature and Gore's hilariously wrong doomsday predictions. They can now point at any weather and scream Climate Change.

View attachment 739319
I am still waiting to see those thousands of polar bears living on sheets of ice being the north and/or south poles have melted

Forum List

Back