Here Comes The Fridgid Polar Vortex! Damn This Global Warming! Will We Hear From John Kerry And Al Gore Soon? To Explain This?

Human caused global warming was shot down a long time ago and renamed 'climate change' which proves there is no scientific proof that humans can cause a global change in climate.
Have faith in your bible that baby jesus is in control of everything.

You should consider all disasters. Tornados, wildfires, floods,droughts, heatwaves, cold snaps in the south etc.
you’ll find more instances with higher severity.

Just think of all the record breaking once in a century or 500 yr events there have been in the last few decades.
I'm not ignoring the effects the warning is having on those feature of the climate especially during extreme events. I'm saying the effects of the increases have been heightened by the media coverage as well as the technology to observe the forming and measuring of tornadoes and hurricanes mostly, but also the other features. I believe these are signs we might be heading for some kind of major climate change or shift, but it hasn't happened yet. Better than even odds I expect.

imagine if the average temperature now was about 70 degrees in all 57 states.....would the left be screaming Global Warming? and now its about 0 degrees everywhere,,,again,,global warming? they cant have it both ways.

Derp!

The earth's climate has had dramatic shifts for BILLIONS of years.

There's your "science" ya loon
I would be taking a risk by answering with a rebuttal. WE're not going to do that here anymore! Take your comment to the climate science experts at the link I provided for those who have questions.

So, you're saying that even though I mostly agree with you, you doubt I understand much of what I post? That means:

A. I'm just lucky I am on the correct side, even though I don't really understand why

or

B. You don't understand what you post either
You didn’t mostly agree with me. You made a ham handed attempt to dig at me without fully understanding what I posted or how yours related to it. You’ve since realized your gaffe and are now attempting to compensate.

Either way, respond accordingly or be done. You’re trifling and boring.

imagine if the average temperature now was about 70 degrees in all 57 states.....would the left be screaming Global Warming? and now its about 0 degrees everywhere,,,again,,global warming? they cant have it both ways.
You keep saying this but never state what you’re trying to say.
It’s not cold in winter?
What makes it cold in winter?
What does global warming have to do with seasons?

You didn’t mostly agree with me. You made a ham handed attempt to dig at me without fully understanding what I posted or how yours related to it. You’ve since realized your gaffe and are now attempting to compensate.

Either way, respond accordingly or be done. You’re trifling and boring.
Right back at you. But, I do appreciate you admitting that the answer was, in fact, B.

The topic can't be discussed at the current low level that's being entertained by the denialist side.

Take it to some site that provides information by science's experts in the field.

Then come back with your equal knowledge on the science, at least from a layperson's understanding.

We're simply not interested in entertaining uninformed nonsense any longer!

Best for both sides to stfu until they've gained their credentials.

So, you've got nothing.

I have a PhD in geology.

I AM current on the science.

There IS none.

So, you've got nothing.

I have a PhD in geology.

I AM current on the science.

There IS none.
We can look to you for answers concerning geology, and how climate science applies to your expertise.

Can you first of all confirm science's estimate on the age of the earth?

We can look to you for answers concerning geology, and how climate science applies to your expertise.

Can you first of all confirm science's estimate on the age of the earth?

I can teach any climatology class there is.

A climatologist can't teach any graduate level geology course. They simply have no clue.

So, who to believe? Those who CAN teach, or those who aren't qualified?:eusa_think:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back