Another Polar Vortex!Even Colder Than The Last One.Shall We Call This"The Global Warming Winter Of 2023? Will Al Gore Explain This Insane Cold?

The absolute infallibility of the "every Republican accusation is a confession" rule makes your posts even more creepy.

Now, the topic is climate, not your gay sex fixation. I do get it. You needed an excuse to run. Talking about gay sex is your standard way of running from any issue, so that's what you did.
Even your progjections contain another imbedded progjection.
Then you go with the deflections. A hairy backed meat holster talking about gay sex fixation is text book deflection.

You're like a Matryoshka nesting doll- beneath every layer is another lie.

your hero the prophet algore said that by now florida would be under water and there would be no ice at either pole, Was he lying or simply wrong? It has to be one of the other, which is it?

Look at the suckers run when you ask a simple question that they don't like the answer to.

Look at the suckers run when you ask a simple question that they don't like the answer to.

i dont recall al gore ever taking an interview with an indepedent reporter who was planning to ask him about his predictions for over the past 20 years,,,,i actually dont recall al gore even being interviewed over the current global warming phenomemom

Then you go with the deflections. A hairy backed meat holster talking about gay sex fixation is text book deflection.
Why is it that the only people talking about gay sex on a climate thread are conservatives?

More generally, why is it that the only people talking about gay sex on _any_ thread are conservatives? Why do some conservatives try to make every thread about gay sex?

your hero the prophet algore said
ManBearPig is _your_ chubby mancrush. Notice how none of us pay any attention to him?

that by now florida would be under water
I get it. Gore is your messiah. You love him with a love that's pure and holy. While we're happy that you're happy, we don't do the religion thing, and we're not interested in your religious beliefs.

Gore Rule invoked. First one to bring up Gore forfeits the thread for their own side. Thanks for playing, and we have some lovely parting gifts for you, including our USMB home game.

Those who can talk about the science, do.

Those brainwashed political fanatics who can't, they instantly invoke their pudgy deity-figure, Al Gore. If you can't talk about the science, you have to deflect somehow.

Anyways, shouldn't you be defending your gas stove from government jackboots? Make sure you're standing stove guard there with your gun, dumbass.
The Gore that lectures us lowly peasants while he flies around in private jets spewing out more carbon dioxide per day than I would in a year or more. Gore is a fucking hypocrite and has never been right.

I can talk science, but sheep like you will state it's settled and that's bullshit. There is no such thing. Real science needs debate and is never one sided.

It's not what the OP was talking about, but I'll expand on what you said.

"Another Polar Vortex ..." has everything to do with Rossby Waves ... Meteorology 201 ... how the atmosphere circulates is the subject, Atmospheric Circulation ... you should familiarize yourself ...

The polar jet stream is driven by the temperature difference between the poles and the mid-latitudes.

Global warming warms the poles more.

The decreases the temperature difference between the poles and the mid-latitudes.

That slows down the polar jet stream.

That makes the polar jet stream meander more, like a slow river.

That brings down pockets of cold air.

Overall, winters will be much warmer (as this one has been), but there will be brief bouts of sudden cold, when the weak polar jet stream lets a polar vortex drop down. That will be accompanied by unusually warm temps somewhere in the polar region, since cold air masses has a finite size. When cold air moves down from the poles, warm air moves up to the poles from somewhere else to replace it.

I remember reading this paper ... never made the claim winters would be more than a single degree warmer ...

[sigh] ... It also never made the claim cold air is brought down ... the troughs of the Rossby Waves remain, the increase in amplitude is found at the peaks, warm temperate air moves further into the polar regions ...

The paper also claims that the propagation of these waves will slow down, the direct result of less available power in the atmosphere ... with less power in the atmosphere, the probability of concentrated power becomes less ... thus fewer powerful weather events ... especially droughts, the warmer wetter world will have fewer and shorter divergence events ... (unfortunately for me, "less power" doesn't translate into "less flooding" ... we certainly don't need "powerful" events to dump unholy amounts of rain) ...

A quick physics nitpick ... the jet streams are caused by the Earth's rotation ... you're correct about the meridional motion, but these temperature differences don't explain zonal motion ...

Last edited:
Stop lying, cult boi. We don't do that. You're projecting what your side did on to the rational and moral people.

Go on. If you're not lying, I'm sure you can show where any of us pointed to one hot day as proof of global warming. We don't do that shit. Only your side does that shit.

You can run now. Your type always does.
You idiot Environmental Wackos lie and deny science in order to justify your silly ass AGW scam.

The fact that you morons call hot periods proof of AGW and call periods weather is just one of the many distortions we hear from you jackoffs.

You little Moon Bat shitheads don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

This happens every winter, over and over.

Denier pissheads, being on the lowest quartile of the IQ curve, think that every cold snap disproves global warming.

Yes, they really are that stupid, and so belligerently proud of being that stupid.
Its people who fall for the seduction of the Stockholm syndrome that go for scams like this. There is never a specific long discussion on it as it will be found a crock. So, they control science and manipulate statistics, make new names up for storms and such and do not say a word of the increase in population which can show affects from weather.

Or the giant aquifer underneath southwestern Kansas that supplies a huge chunk of farming water to the region slowly but surely drying up....and a bunch of idiots too steeped in their political viewpoints to do anything meaningful about it.

Disconnecting from the weather scam this may be a population increase issue that is affected someway by the environment wackos who will not allow technology used to increase the water supply. Using technology to build up real infrastructure would help mightily.

Neither. He simply has the timeline wrong.

so in what year does Fla go under water and all polar ice disappear? give us the year or STFU and stop lying.

so in what year does Fla go under water and all polar ice disappear? give us the year or STFU and stop lying.
Pick a year and whine about it if it offends your just and righteous, right wing sensibilities. It's going to happen at some point at this rate.
As I'm not all that concerned about Florida, I won't cry if it goes underwater. :)

Pick a year and whine about it if it offends your just and righteous, right wing sensibilities. It's going to happen at some point at this rate.
As I'm not all that concerned about Florida, I won't cry if it goes underwater. :)
you said the prophet algore just had the timing wrong, so correct his errors or STFU and go away.

you said the prophet algore just had the timing wrong, so correct his errors or STFU and go away.
Article is linked. Predictions are contained in the article. You're the one who cares about Gore (I'll refrain from the ManBearPig that's already been used).

EXCELSIOR!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Address the topic or stop wasting everyone's time with your Gore fetish. :)

Article is linked. Predictions are contained in the article. You're the one who cares about Gore (I'll refrain from the ManBearPig that's already been used).

EXCELSIOR!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Address the topic or stop wasting everyone's time with your Gore fetish. :)
Gore is your AGW prophet whether you like it or not. You idiots have made him rich by buying his lies, his books, and his carbon credits.

As to Trump, best president in my lifetime and I go back to Truman. The establishment had to get rid of him because he was exposing their corruption and treason. They succeeded, the 2020 election was a coup of the US government, and idiots like you think that was a good thing.

and who would of ever thought or predicted we would see the day of temperatures as cold as 100 below 0 here in our life time? So what we are seeing in the northern/mid-western states now are the product of global warming. According to Al Gore/John Kerry and a few other famous Democrats. are there polar bears floating on ice in New Hampshire? are there any cities around the world under water this week thanks to the north pole and its glaciers melting?
So today we can make even more global warming jokes/humour right here, and anyone wonder where Al Gore is now? Hmm,,,Florida? where its been really warm this week, right?
Global warming is a hoax.

Forum List

Back