Here Comes The Fridgid Polar Vortex! Damn This Global Warming! Will We Hear From John Kerry And Al Gore Soon? To Explain This?

Not applicable to a debate on denial of science's knowledge on AGW or climate change.
'It's all about the money' is what's undeniable.
The denialists are still afraid to challenge science with anything serious.
Yeah, because as any climate crusader can tell ya, the actual weather is just a smoke and mirrors distraction

Last edited:
And we are all feeling this now, or will very soon. So according to some of our famous leftists, The World Is Warming!!! By 2000, England, Florida, New York and a few other major cities will be under water! Fish will be swimming in downtown Miami !!!
Yup, and now all of this global warming is about to freeze up all our 57 States!!

Primo meteorologist Joe Bastardi forecasted this cold winter way back in July!!

I'll agree in the summers more record highs are being recorded and that AWG is augmenting the summer heat. But I'd say that summer heat in a normal feature of our climate not a change. The prediction for Atlantic hurricanes is less activity as it gets warmer. When that happens I think we can say the climate is changing. If we warm it up enough and the ice cap in Greenland melts and raises ocean level then I think we can call it. I hate to think that that is the type of event it will take for people to take serious action, but I do.

What "serious action" do you propose? And, more importantly, what are you personally doing right now to fight "climate change"?

I think a lot of the increase in damage $$ over the last few decades can be attributed to the population increases, especially along the Gulf Coast, not necessarily due to storm intensity. Compare hurricane Camille to Katrina. Katrina was less intense and caused more damage $$.
You should consider all disasters. Tornados, wildfires, floods,droughts, heatwaves, cold snaps in the south etc.
you’ll find more instances with higher severity.

Just think of all the record breaking once in a century or 500 yr events there have been in the last few decades.

Not to be the voice of reason, but the Obama house in Martha's Vineyard is not beach front. It is well back from the beach up a hill. It would take a Noah style flood for it to be impacted by a rising sea level.

obama02.jpg
All I see is a massive waste of resources and a carbon footprint that in a month would rival a dozen average households for a year.
Oh, and a huge output of hypocrisy.

Not applicable to a debate on denial of science's knowledge on AGW or climate change.

The denialists are still afraid to challenge science with anything serious.
Human caused global warming was shot down a long time ago and renamed 'climate change' which proves there is no scientific proof that humans can cause a global change in climate.

Glad to see you agreeing that we have cold, we have hot, we have blizzards, we have hurricanes, and we have tornadoes, etc.
Uh huh. They’re called seasons.
They have nothing to do with climate change. They’re a function of the Earth’s wonky rotational cycle.

All I see is a massive waste of resources and a carbon footprint that in a month would rival a dozen average households for a year.
Oh, and a huge output of hypocrisy.

For sure....but it is not really in danger of being washed away

Has nothing to do with me or thinking like me.

It has to do with you posting nothing but right wing talking points
I post a lot more than that, you just don't seem to be reading those posts. And, I post what I think being an independent thinker but you seem to think I can't possibly be an independent thinker if I have come to the same conclusion as SOME right wing talking points. You seem to think ALL right wing talking points are wrong.

Forum List

Back