Here are the key statistics to know about the 1/6 insurrection. It’s probably worse than you remember

You are a little unhinged. Sorry your INSURRECTION isn't getting anyone actually charged with INSURRECTION.

Apparently, that triggers you. I'll have to remember that. :banana: :banana:

lol! sooooooooooo.... stating facts is being 'triggered'?

dude... yer um.... needle is stuck.

You made no "statement", Dumbass. You asked this incoherent question:

god damn, just how toxic IS that methane you're breathing in that rw bubble you reside in?

i'm talking about the FACT that seditious conspiracy carries a tougher sentence than insurrection & why the traitors aka the oathkeepers were charged with a crime that carries a tougher penalty.

you big dummy.

Be interesting to know the real reasons why 4 capital police committed suicide right?

How about COVID and having experienced an election that was stolen and the effects on them personally? There's a thought.

Your "key statistics" mean dick.

The little train that could, PROG-style

Key statistic, four capitol police committed suicide. This one bothers me, so leftists, a guy has to ask himself if that number is uncommon, which it probably is, why would they do that, WTF happened besides they were pushed around and perhaps PTSD?

A. They were marked by the insurrection, and stunned by the assault of which our country had become.

or;

B. They were marked by what our country had become being a stolen election, and stunned by the results of which they became a part of.

I suppose you could add C., which is the Clinton's were involved :abgg2q.jpg:

Weird how cops don't commit suicide following all the riots and such leftists are behind. How many times has that "insurrection" occurred? I know of more than a few riots same year in effect, that went on for months, and that's just an example of ongoing shit.

You leftists should be careful. If a couple hundred conservatives can cause 4 guys to take themselves out after a couple hours work , and Vs THE CAPITOL building when they're supposed to be locked, stocked & barrel because after all assholes, they knew there would be a protest and congress was there to certify a takeover, then imagine what they can do organized and united. All you have a test on of a few hundred or so. We'll disregard there were MANY THOUSANDS outside that building who recognize when an election is stolen.

That said, what this was is called a FALSE FLAG

Forum List

Back