Here are the key statistics to know about the 1/6 insurrection. It’s probably worse than you remember

Well cupcake, he never violated Monica’s Civil Rights, he violated Paula Jones Civil Rights.I thought you said you knew about the case, apparently you lied about that. I know it is hard for you being a nut job but try to keep up, okay Skippy?
No, I never said any such thing about the Jones case. I know a little on it. Why would I think we were talking about Jones when I was talking about blowjobs. You arbitrarily just changed the topic without reason. I am many things. I mind reader ain't one of them.

No, I never said any such thing about the Jones case. I know a little on it. Why would I think we were talking about Jones when I was talking about blowjobs. You arbitrarily just changed the topic without reason. I am many things. I mind reader ain't one of them.
Again the Jones case is where the obstruction of justice happened. I said it wasn’t a blow job that Clinton was impeached over. If it wasn’t for the Jones the obstruction would not of occurred and the perjury may not of occurred either. You said you knew the case and said I didn’t, now you claim you aren’t familiar with the case? Jones, Lewinsky and Clinton are all part of the case.

Not democrats. People upset about police brutality. Go ahead and post those statistics. I guarantee you they don’t compare to the shit I posted. Specifically, how many people died?
Just the one woman you filthy murderers shot to death over trespassing. Wish it had been you.

Again the Jones case is where the obstruction of justice happened. I said it wasn’t a blow job that Clinton was impeached over. If it wasn’t for the Jones the obstruction would not of occurred and the perjury may not of occurred either. You said you knew the case and said I didn’t, now you claim you aren’t familiar with the case? Jones, Lewinsky and Clinton are all part of the case.
Fair enough. My point was that without Lewinsky there would have been nothing in the first place. You know, I think Clinton was/is a sleeze bag. No doubt. But he was a good president. People seem to be unable to reconcile those two trains of thought. Remember, he was the one who appointed the original special prosecutor. No other president since has done that when one has been required. You may call him naive for that, but it made him accountable. It showed he wasn't above the law (even though later his defense team tried that strategy).
I find it ironic that one of the main reasons the US was founded and broke away from Britain was because kings had too much power. Yet, your presidents have much more power, and are treated with just the same amount of deference, as British royalty.

Fair enough. My point was that without Lewinsky there would have been nothing in the first place. You know, I think Clinton was/is a sleeze bag. No doubt. But he was a good president. People seem to be unable to reconcile those two trains of thought. Remember, he was the one who appointed the original special prosecutor. No other president since has done that when one has been required. You may call him naive for that, but it made him accountable. It showed he wasn't above the law (even though later his defense team tried that strategy).
I find it ironic that one of the main reasons the US was founded and broke away from Britain was because kings had too much power. Yet, your presidents have much more power, and are treated with just the same amount of deference, as British royalty.
I liked Clinton, he would have been fun to have a beer with. Ideology, I had little in common with him. I agreed with many, not all of Trump’s policies, tax cuts were a dumb idea, however I never liked Trump as much.

You are right, Presidents have way too much power and I’d like to see Congress and the Supreme Court to step up more.

Forum List

Back