Here are the key statistics to know about the 1/6 insurrection. It’s probably worse than you remember

Keep crying about BLM & see if that changes what happened on 1/6.

Keep repeating that bullshit & get back to us.
We know an asshole like you supports the murder of cops, looting and burning of businesses and the actual insurrection of the CHAZ/CHOP zone. As well as releasing all those felons without bail and no charges. Now fuck of you triggered troll.

Not democrats. People upset about police brutality. Go ahead and post those statistics. I guarantee you they don’t compare to the shit I posted. Specifically, how many people died?
Really? Were they upset that the police had interfered in their monopoly on brutality? Because the rioters were far more brutal against black people and black business than were the police.

The police killed a black man so BLM and ANTIFA responded by not only killing more black people but by burning their homes and businesses along with it.

Really? Were they upset that the police had interfered in their monopoly on brutality? Because the rioters were far more brutal against black people and black business than were the police.

The police killed a black man so BLM and ANTIFA responded by not only killing more black people but by burning their homes and businesses along with it.
Billy's teepee cable doesn't carry news networks.

There was a stolen election. Republicans were trying to right a wrong.
And that is why the Democrats have unleashed the FBI on those who wanted to delay the certification. The leftists not only want to cheat, then want to do so without consequences, and they will label Americans who react to the cheating as “domestic terrorists” and treat them as political enemies.

IOW….”we are planning to harvest ballots and stop halts at midnight and prevent Republican observers from seeing what we’re doing and whatever else it takes, and you all better STFU about it - or else.”

Bring this list you have of "America's worst riots"

GO!

Failure to bring the list you claim to use is an admission you are a lying sack of shit Coyote
I don’t have a list, but off the top of my head, I would say that would be in 1968, after MLK was assassinated. I lived in the DC suburbs with my parents (I was a kid), and blacks completely decimated the city - and others throughout the country. It was certainly awful that MLK was killed, but the overreaction was just totally savage.

Taken in sum, rather than single riot, I’d also say that the reaction to the sadistic white cop killing the drugged-out, defiant black street thug has to be up there too. City after city, for months after month, was set afire, buildings were destroyed, businesses were devastated, people were assaulted, dozens were murdered, and we even had a case where insurrectionists “captured” U.S. land and claimed it was no longer America.

Last edited:
And that is why the Democrats have unleashed the FBI on those who wanted to delay the certification.
And American patriots just wanted the delay to make sure the right man ended up in the White House. And it could have been done if they had just thrown out the fraudulent votes on January 6.

And American patriots just wanted the delay to make sure the right man ended up in the White House. And it could have been done if they had just thrown out the fraudulent votes on January 6.
True…..they just wanted a delay to make sure a fraudulent president wasn’t being installed, and they are being punished for it: called “Domestic Terrorists” and treated as political enemies. In the meantime, leftists raised funds to free the BLM barbarians, who were causing massive death and destruction for months on end, out on bail and back onto the streets.

it is a sorry state of affairs when a (black) criminal racist thug with a long record of violence is out on the streets a few days after he tried to murder his wife, and then goes on to mow down and kill six whites, while a (white) Trump supporter is languishing in jail for trespassing into the Capitol in a Viking hat and sits peacefully at the Speaker’s chair.

We now have two standards of justice in this country, depending on your political leanings and your color.

Last edited:
y660yw8xd2b81.jpg
Well that's more accurate than most of your posts.

Apparently youre unfamiliar with what the sergeant at arms actually does, what that role is. There are two of them, one for senate, another for house.
When it comes to security, the capitol police board is responsible.

its sorta like how at a corporation, a CEO delegates authorities to VPs.
Capitol security authority is delegated to those two sergeant at arms.
Who does the capitol police board report to?

Forum List

Back