Here are the key statistics to know about the 1/6 insurrection. It’s probably worse than you remember

Key Statistic: ZERO charges for INSURRECTION!
y660yw8xd2b81.jpg

The Democrats were looting and burning and killing all summer long.

Let's talk about that.
Okay!

In the first two weeks, police arrested more than 17,000 people in the 50 largest cities that had organized protests, according to a Post survey of news releases, arrest reports and aggregate data provided by police.

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

www.justice.gov

www.justice.gov

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

www.kptv.com

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.
www.startribune.com

www.startribune.com

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

kutv.com

Know what else?

Zero charges for INSURRECTION. :banana:

yet. that's a pretty high bar - but it ain't over yet.

seditious conspiracy carries a 20 yr sentence.

bob ross.jpg

& isn't it a hoot that georgia's fulton county prosecutors had a little sit down with donny's lawyers re: his trying to strong arm the sec of state into finding them that votes to 'win' georgia's EC votes?

Having read the OP again he's right, the fact that the oldest "rioter" was 80 years old is way worse than I remember.

Thanks for the reminder Billy.

725+

The number of people charged in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to the FBI

The age (in years) of the oldest person, an Army veteran from West Chester, Pa., arrested in connection with the attack

The age (in years) of the youngest person, a teenager from Milton, Ga., charged in connection with the attack

The number of states that the people who were arrested came from

The number of Capitol rioters who have entered guilty pleas in connection to the riot, according to NPR

140+

The number of police officers who were injured during the riot, according to officials from the U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police departments

The number of Capitol Police officers who committed suicide following the attack

The approximate number of hours Congress was delayed in certifying Joe Biden's victory over Donald Trump in the Electoral College vote; the breach of the Capitol began shortly after 2 p.m. ET, and lawmakers returned to certify the results around 8 p.m. ET

The number of Republicans who voted against certifying the election after the attack

The number of tweets and retweets posted to Trump’s Twitter feed on Jan. 6, including this one at 6:01 p.m. ET: “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

1.5 million

The estimated cost (in dollars) of the damage to the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, according to the Architect of the Capitol

100+

The number of people, businesses or entities who have received subpoenas from the select committee investigating the attack, according to CNN

275+

The number of witnesses that the Jan. 6 committee has heard from so far in its investigation of the attack, according to Reuters

The number of pages of records obtained by the select committee so far, including texts, emails and phone records from people close to Trump

The number of Republicans — Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois — on the nine-member committee; Cheney is a top target for Trump and his allies in this year’s Republican primary, while Kinzinger has announced he’s retiring from Congress at the end of his term

The number of months Robert Palmer was sentenced to prison — the longest sentence handed down so far; Palmer, a 54-year-old Florida resident, pleaded guilty to assaulting law enforcement officers with a dangerous weapon after hurling a fire extinguisher, plank and pole at them

The percentage of Trump voters now convinced the election was "rigged and stolen" from him, according to the most recent Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of Trump voters who view the attack on the Capitol as "unjustified,” according to the same Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of registered U.S. voters who think the next election will be "free and fair,” says the poll

The percentage of American adults who are worried about the future of democracy, according to the poll

According to the poll, the percentage of U.S. adults who believe an attack like the one on Jan. 6 could happen again

Your thread title is bullshit - there was no 'insurrection' on 1/6/21. That false narrative has been debunked 700 times over.

Even the article you posted calls it a 'Capitol RIOT', dumbass.

Your thread title is bullshit - there was no 'insurrection' on 1/6/21. That false narrative has been debunked 700 times over.

Even the article you posted calls it a 'Capitol RIOT', dumbass.
Billy is a frustrated Native American who wants Texas back.
I say he should go get it back.
Anything to stop his bullshit posts.

Billy is a frustrated Native American who wants Texas back.
I say he should go get it back.
Anything to stop his bullshit posts.
You have to wonder about crazy snowflakes when they falsely call 1/6 an 'insurrection' yet even the link/article they post calls it a RIOT.

:p

You have to wonder about crazy snowflakes when they falsely call 1/6 an 'insurrection' yet even the link/article they post calls it a RIOT.

:p
He agrees with the FBI except when he doesn't agree with the FBI.
He's such a schmuck.

Interesting how some reports have Antifa people at the January 6 protests. What's the real story?

what reports? from what sources? are they unbiased? are they credible?

Fact check: Men who stormed Capitol identified by Reuters are not undercover Antifa as posts claim

By Reuters Staff
12 MIN READ
Fact check: Men who stormed Capitol identified by Reuters are not undercover Antifa as posts claim

Reuters​

Last updated on June 24th, 2021 at 04:15 pm

Reuters - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, we rate Reuters Least Biased based on objective reporting and Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.
Reuters

what reports? from what sources? are they unbiased? are they credible?

Gaetz was there, you were not. I'll trust the eye witness that was there.

& so was yer chosen one's baby girl.... i wonder why she has been sooooooooo quiet for quite some time....

i can't wait for them thar public hearings live in prime time.

i like my popcorn with just a little salt....

:popcorn:

She saw the election stolen first hand, had a better view of it than you and me.

what she had was a better view of donny watching the insurrection on TV & twice tried to get him to call his goons off.

she WILL be testifying about that.

me thinx gaetz will be in all sorts of legal troubles...

Matt Gaetz ex-girlfriend appears before grand jury investigating sex trafficking claims

Eric Garcia
16 hours ago

Florida Rep Matt Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend was seen walking into an Orlando federal courthouse where a grand jury is convening on Wednesday, CNN reported.

NBC News reported that the ex-girlfriend, whose name is being withheld, testified before a federal grand jury investigating the right-wing congressman for sex crimes. Mr Gaetz is currently being investigated over whether he took a woman across state lines for sex work purposes, trafficked a 17-year old girl and obstructed justice.

Gaetz ex-girlfriend appears before grand jury investigating sex trafficking claims

:heehee:

Forum List

Back