Hello

:welcome: Charlotte96

Are you a web designer?

1603043424502.png

Wow ... don't you get in a lot of fist-fights saying nice things about The Donald ... I had to flee Eugene because of that ...

What about outside the Seattle area? ... how conservative are folks on the coast or Eastside? ... here in Oregon, and outside Portland and Eugene, things tend towards Republican in a big way ... here in North Jefferson, all the Biden signs are full of bullet holes ...

My name is Charlotte and I'm from Seattle, a rare Republican, well there are more of us but we are surrounded by Democrats. I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and I am voting for him again. I'm 24 and I think those of my age our future depends on this election.

Welcome aboard.

Enjoy. This board is mostly cons, but we do have our left wing whack-jobs.

This election is important, but I would encourage you to have more faith in American. You have a long wonderful life in front of you. Don't let the morons in D.C. scare you into thinking any different.

Wow ... don't you get in a lot of fist-fights saying nice things about The Donald ... I had to flee Eugene because of that ...

What about outside the Seattle area? ... how conservative are folks on the coast or Eastside? ... here in Oregon, and outside Portland and Eugene, things tend towards Republican in a big way ... here in North Jefferson, all the Biden signs are full of bullet holes ...

Well as you probably know the whole Seattle area is now more Liberal than it ever was, half of the people I used to know do not even talk to us anymore because of politics which is very sad. My brother was almost trapped when they had the Autonomous Region on the go, he was within it before they decided to put all their home-made barriers up and they wouldn't let him out but this was just before they went into Anti-Police overdrive and one of the Seattle Police told them to let him out so they did.

Broadmoor, Madison Park and Denny-Blaine are more Republican leaning, I see Trump/Pence signs there.

My name is Charlotte and I'm from Seattle, a rare Republican, well there are more of us but we are surrounded by Democrats. I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and I am voting for him again. I'm 24 and I think those of my age our future depends on this election.

Welcome aboard.

Enjoy. This board is mostly cons, but we do have our left wing whack-jobs.

This election is important, but I would encourage you to have more faith in American. You have a long wonderful life in front of you. Don't let the morons in D.C. scare you into thinking any different.

Well I don't think we are going to win Washington State, but I have my fingers crossed we can win the States we did in 2016. I've stopped watching the news and stopped looking at polls because it seems it's all negative, too negative actually which makes me think they just want to dishearten Republican voters.

Welcome Charlotte. This board is alot of political talk, but many forums have less volatile discussions. Look around and enjoy yourself. :spinner:

Welcome aboard.........we are making room for you.....this temporary left turn is to get rid of some .........asses from the ship..............

Following seas to you.
d0c72cb48f72e46aa093e3cb46f856dc.jpg

No I'm not, but I have recently completed a Political Science Degree from Stanford.

Wait ... what?!? ... you were living in Palo Alto, and then moved to Seattle? ... I hate sunshine myself but I'm an idiot ... I like grey skies 427 days a year ...

Well I prefer sunshine myself, so coming back to Seattle too cold for one thing. My Grandparents are in Colorado Springs and my Dad lives in San Diego and also there is family in Idaho and Florida.

No I'm not, but I have recently completed a Political Science Degree from Stanford.

Wow Charlotte96 how did you get through 4 years of social political indoctrination and still come out with a perception of values and common sense? You must come from a great family... Carry on... :salute:

Yes I did, it can be done, although Stanford is less Liberal than Berkeley of course.

Forum List

Back