Hi from the Aloha state

Hi, i was just wanted to say hi to the boards.

I been lurking this site from google search and such.

1603337128926.png

:welcome: metalwolf
Another damn Haole... Aloha Nui Loa... Conservatives are rare here in Hawaiiana... What brought you to Hawaii and what Island do you live on? I screwed up 40 years ago and fell in love with a local girl... In 40 years I have lived here 4 different times... I'm retired but my ex-wife works downtown HNL in the Legal field... We live together for kicks and giggles... Been divorced for 17 years, but I just returned in 2017... Missed the local food... Hard to get a good plate lunch in Indiana...
I am about as conservative as you can get here on Oahu... Hope you stick around... Will be entertaining to have someone to laugh with about the silly shit that goes on here politically...

1603340545628.png

:welcome: metalwolf
Another damn Haole... Aloha Nui Loa... Conservatives are rare here in Hawaiiana... What brought you to Hawaii and what Island do you live on? I screwed up 40 years ago and fell in love with a local girl... In 40 years I have lived here 4 different times... I'm retired but my ex-wife works downtown HNL in the Legal field... We live together for kicks and giggles... Been divorced for 17 years, but I just returned in 2017... Missed the local food... Hard to get a good plate lunch in Indiana...
I am about as conservative as you can get here on Oahu... Hope you stick around... Will be entertaining to have someone to laugh with about the silly shit that goes on here politically...

View attachment 404981

Oahu, my parents on my dad's side was from here.

Well metalwolf you will have to flex your humor muscle and try not take a whole lot of what is said here to serious... Lots and lots of very dry sense's of humor... Can be a great place if you take everything with the size of a sesame seed...

Oahu, my parents on my dad's side was from here.
One of my brother's has a shop in Honolulu and lives on the big island. We visited him in 2008....loved it there !! Had an awesome time ..... Went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, the Zoo, North Shore, parasailing ...Can't wait to go back...Welcome aboard.

I took this from the top of Diamond Head Crater.

1603345215471.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back