Hello

You have completed a Political Science Degree but don't know how to change your Avatar?
I don't think competence in one thing transfers to the other.

I lost a long time friend because I said I thought we should follow Europe's lead and open our schools back up.

And Seattle has always been left leaning. Now it's crazy.

har
My name is Charlotte and I'm from Seattle, a rare Republican, well there are more of us but we are surrounded by Democrats. I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and I am voting for him again. I'm 24 and I think those of my age our future depends on this election.
Wwelcome to USMB, Charlotte. Hope you enjoy the boards.

You have completed a Political Science Degree but don't know how to change your Avatar?
I don't think competence in one thing transfers to the other.

I lost a long time friend because I said I thought we should follow Europe's lead and open our schools back up.

And Seattle has always been left leaning. Now it's crazy.

Yes Seattle is now crazy.

I've hated Seattle since they gave us Grunge. Blech. Just miserabe, that stuff is.

But welcome to the board.

Most Grunge is depressing yes, we used to get many tourists coming to Seattle just for the Grunge tours and that type of thing. We used to get many British tourists who always said how our weather was almost like the British weather, I think they were meaning the rain.

giphy.gif

You still trying to scare people.........lol

you still trolling .... lol.
More fun.........having an honest debate with leftist morons just doesn't have any appeal anymore,.

So ......yeah....I'm gonna troll them.........give them a taste of their own medicine........I ENJOY IT.

okey dokey. you go on with yer bad self........
darn right ya betcha.............troll your ass later.....laters.

You still trying to scare people.........lol

you still trolling .... lol.
More fun.........having an honest debate with leftist morons just doesn't have any appeal anymore,.

So ......yeah....I'm gonna troll them.........give them a taste of their own medicine........I ENJOY IT.

okey dokey. you go on with yer bad self........
darn right ya betcha.............troll your ass later.....laters.

meh.

My name is Charlotte and I'm from Seattle, a rare Republican, well there are more of us but we are surrounded by Democrats. I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and I am voting for him again. I'm 24 and I think those of my age our future depends on this election.
I can rent you my tree house in Arkansas
if you need to relocate. My wife probably won't care.

Welcome to USMB
00001.gif

Forum List

Back