Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashmont wrote: I firmly believe the 2020 election was stolen. 22JAN17-POST#032

NFBW wrote: Trump wanted Pence to not count Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia and Wisconsin electors because he “believes” without evidence that he actually won all six of them. So I wonder if Trump “firmly” believes like you Mashmont or just kinda believes the election was stolen because Trump has no evidence in any of those six states. A firm believer like you must have solid evidence, so you certainly plan on sharing that evidence fairly soon here, right? 22JAN20-POST#442

Last edited:
Bubba Biden doesn't even have a clue as to how the polls reflect his lack
of leadership and insane policy decisions.It's no longer People are Talking
in and around D.C. as to Who calls the shots at Biden's White House.
Probably those never by name as a Susan Rice or Eric Holder and
Jim Brennan.David Plouffe.Maybe even Obama's right hand man
Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett.Maybe Samanta Powers.John Podesta.
Even Transportation Secretary Pete " Beaver Hair cut " Buttigieg.
Unlike his predecessor, Our President actually reads research materials and listens to his advisors

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
You’re a Catholic ? Didn’t know Catholics followed white supremacists. Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
I didn't say Dominion; you did. Glad you know who the fixers were. lol.
LOL

Oh? YOU said... "Why do you think all the defamation lawsuits filed by the fixers?"

Who but Domininion filed multiple defamation suits other than Dominion?

So? Rather than stall, post your evidence Dominion "fixed" the election...

That makes no sense. Trump wants all legal votes to count.
That’s because Trump the birther, doesn’t think there is anyone but “white” Americans. Nothing new. The entire GOP has been planning and apartheid slow moving coup for decades. You can’t be a republican and not be white supremacist.

Last edited:
You’re a Catholic ? Didn’t know Catholics followed white supremacists. Learn something new everyday.
What? What makes you think I follow Democrats? As a Catholic, I could never in good conscience do that. Especially not an anti-Catholic like Biden.

That’s cause Trump couldn‘t read. So Biden is just doing his job that any literate person would. It’s quite a change not waking up to an embarrassment every day.
America traded the most accomplished businessman president and the top negotiator in the world, for a senile buffoon who couldn't touch his ass with both hands.

That’s because Trump the birther, doesn’t think there is anyone but “white” Americans. Nothing new. The entire GOP has been planning and apartheid slow moving coup for decades. You can’t be a republican and not be white supremacist.
That's funny coming from a guy whose party would gladly hold the lynching rope for Clarence Thomas.

Mashmont wrote: I firmly believe the 2020 election was stolen. 22JAN17-POST#032

NFBW wrote: Trump wanted Pence to not count Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia and Wisconsin electors because he “believes” without evidence that he actually won all six of them. So I wonder if Trump “firmly” believes like you Mashmont or just kinda believes the election was stolen because Trump has no evidence in any of those six states. A firm believer like you must have solid evidence, so you certainly plan on sharing that evidence fairly soon here, right? 22JAN20-POST#442
That sounds like how Witch and Warlock { Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell }
operate.Which tickles their innards pink.Some days sky-blue-pink as well.
Meaning how to act Stalin-like.How to use a Deep State in Framing their betters.
Getting Documents like Trump's Personal Presidential correspondence in order
to twist the words and make him seem criminal.Like the Steele Dossier
and then the Quid Pro Quo phone call as basis for his Impeachment.

This purpose of the Introduction forum is exactly that. These issues can all be discussed throughout the rest of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back