College-Educated Republican Voters Flocking to Trump

For example, most conservatives would like us to win the war on drugs, to reduce the damage it does. Most liberals want drug use legalized, without regard to the damage it would do.
Well I guess that you just proved that I'm NOT a liberal.

For example, most conservatives would like us to win the war on drugs, to reduce the damage it does. Most liberals want drug use legalized, without regard to the damage it would do.
Good example!
The liberals and conservatives both want to see a solution to the problem that is only growing bigger and bigger, with the war on drugs not seeming to bear any fruit.

The cons want to up the ante on the war.

The libs want to find a solution too, by appeasement and cooperation.

America's situation won't allow either.

Canada has a .......................... never mind.

As a religious conservative with a degree from a state land-grant university, I can tell you educated people have always seen the scam that has been the litany of phony or exaggerated charges against this great man. We remember that Trump was an outstanding president in every phase: the economy, foreign affairs, standing up to dictators, crime, trade deals, anti-terrorism, energy independence, border control, inflation control, job creation, and pro-life.

This is funny because you actually believe it.

As a religious conservative with a degree from a state land-grant university, I can tell you educated people have always seen the scam that has been the litany of phony or exaggerated charges against this great man. We remember that Trump was an outstanding president in every phase: the economy, foreign affairs, standing up to dictators, crime, trade deals, anti-terrorism, energy independence, border control, inflation control, job creation, and pro-life.
Preach.jpg

My Christianity tells me I cannot vote for either if faced with the same awful choices as 2020.

Billy: "Dad, what if the alternative is a baby-killer who took millions in illegal bribes from another country and also committed adultery?"

Dad: "That's an easy one, son. You take the Christian who has reformed his life and is clearly the more moral and better man".

Billy: "Dad, what if the alternative is a baby-killer who took millions in illegal bribes from another country and also committed adultery?"

Dad: "That's an easy one, son. You take the Christian who has reformed his life and is clearly the more moral and better man".
Billy. "Too bad there isn't a moral man running."

Baby killers go to jail. If you know one of these you need to get off your fat ass and call the cops.

Forum List

Back